Do your employees drag themselves into work? Is office laughter a vague memory? Your employees' morale may need a boost.
After all, low morale can lead to poor cooperation, low productivity and increased turnover -- and ultimately hinder a business from reaching its goals.
Since employee morale can quickly build or break a company's success, effective leaders often keep a close eye on it and enlist simple and creative approaches to strengthen it. Here a few tactics to think about adapting for your business:
1. Keep employees feeling their work is more than just a job.
2. Take time to creatively celebrate accomplishments.
3. Grant time off to employees to pursue projects they are passionate about.
4. Mix up the company's usual way of doing things.
5. Don't forget to have fun.
6. Train employees to develop positive attitudes.
7. Offer time away from the office to do some good.
For details, read the article from the following link :http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/220000