Alumni Testimonials

Author Topic: Alumni Testimonials  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Alumni Testimonials
« on: May 17, 2015, 12:39:38 PM »
আমি ড্যাফোডিল থেকে বের হয়েছি ২০০৬ সালে। তারপর ড্যাফোডিল পরিবারে সদস্য হয়ে ছিলাম ২০১৩ পর্যন্ত। যতদিন ছিলাম দেখেছি ছাত্রদের নানা বিষয়ে নানা কারনে কত অভিযোগ। এর একটাই কারন এখন আমার কাছে মনে হয়, আর তা হল সব কিছুকে স্বাভাবিকভাবে মেনে না নেয়ার ইচ্ছা। এই বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়টি যে না চাইতে তার ছাত্রদেরকে কত কিছু দেয় তা কোন ছাত্র গভীরভাবে উপলদ্ধিই করতে পারে না। আর যখন পারবে তখন আর সেই ছাত্রটি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে থাকবে না। আমি নিজে এখন একটি প্রতিষ্ঠান চালাই আর গর্ববোধ করি আমি ড্যাফোডিলের ছাত্র ছিলাম। তাই তোমরা যারা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়টির প্রতিষ্ঠা বাষির্কী হচ্ছে না বলে মন খারাপ করছো, তাদের বলব। ধৈর্য ধরো, দেখবে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় হয়ত তোমাদের জন্য একই আমেজে একই অনুষ্ঠান খুবই শীঘ্রই আয়োজন করবে...

Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat
Executive Director, BreakingNews.com
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:51:46 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Alumni Testimonials
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 12:51:31 PM »
DIU developed my raw capabilities and shaped them professionally. My experience and exposure at DIU has groomed me to be a productive professional and a better human being. My DIU has forced me to get out of my comfort zone and accept the challenges to stretch my limits. My learnings at Daffodil have given me an edge and I’m confident to thrive in demanding current competitive world. DIU has given me a platform to identify and nurture my talent, challenge my beliefs and expand my horizon.

Ahemed Shamim Ansary
An Alumnus of 5th Batch,
Department of English, DIU
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:31:31 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Md. Shahinur A. Khan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »
I'm privileged to be a member of DIU as student and official both. The values that, DIU has created for my behavior, education, culture and career are remarkable.

Offline khansahin

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 04:43:15 PM »
As an alumnus of DIU, I would like to share my feelings to DIU Alumni Testimonial.

I'm highly proud to study at Daffodil International University. I've fininished my graduation in 2014, April in English Literature. Now I'm leading a smart entrepreneurial and professional life. This is my best honor and achievement when DIU has selected me as an intern here. Now I am working here as an Asst. Administrative Officer. Thanks DIU for giving me such a wonderful career providing lots of innovative, excellent and creative environmental education. Again thanks to all my beloved lectures and authorities of the university. I will have grateful to you forever. Best of luck DIU & all the students.

Best Regards
------------
Md. Sahin Khan
Asst. Administrative Officer
Daffodil International University

Offline khansahin

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 05:08:10 PM »
Mr. Ziaul Haque Sumon (DIU Alumnus)
Territory Manager
Airetel Bangladesh Ltd

Mr. Sumon has finished his BBA in 2008 & MBA in 2012 from Daffodil International University. Now he is servicing in Airetel Bangladesh Ltd as a Territory Manager. In his word, he says that "DIU is growing on tremendously. Now we have best faculty members in the country. I am the JS a founder member of DIUAA, I was an admin officer of DIU, now I am a territory manager of Airtel Bangladesh Ltd. My recommendation for the present & future DIU students, "Don't waste you time". In recent years I find, DIU has brought a change in Quality of Education and Development of Campuses. If I get a chance, I would like to recommend to DIU students in my or any organization for employment as "DIU students are practical". I am interested playing any role to develop my university. To see my university in the top position, I would like to recommend to DIU autority, "Need to understand the students' demand and heart".

Collected and posted by:

Md. Sahin Khan
       DIU Alumni Cell.

Offline khansahin

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 05:23:50 PM »
FATH-HUL KABIR (AUMIEO), DIU student working as Business Development Executive, passed 2008 and showed his grateful to DIU

FATH-HUL KABIR (AUMIEO)

16/11/08. Two days ago I joined Global brand private ltd. (corporate branch) they have requirement of 2 years experience with MBA. But, I am fresh graduate although got the job only for my add idea, add research and my photography. I will work there based on brand image, mkt analysis, mkt strategy, creative idea development, build new formula, add theme etc. There my designation is "Business Development Executive".

Sir I am grateful to u and remember u specially because, by your university I have found my new life. This university is really helped me to learn many things.

One of the very good things is strict assignment and presentation. I had always tried to make it best one with creative idea. I can write add theme more than 3 years and my photography taught me a lot. All these have helped me, believe it or not, many students from other universities took assignment from me and got the highest marks also. May be their brand image is higher than us, but our education quality is really good. Assignment and presentation are really ONE OF THE BEST TOOL for learning.

My company is an authorized distributors for DELL, ASUS, A4TECH, HITACHI, LG, AMD, Network accessories and many more. I am really lucky and enjoying but too much pressure of works.

Pray for me. I m really proud to choose DIU for my study.

Collected and posted by:

Md. Sahin Khan
       DIU Alumni Cell.

Offline khansahin

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 12:08:30 PM »
!!!Congratulation!!!
[/b]

Mr. S M Al Maimun, an Alumnus of DIU (Department: ETE; Passing Year: 2008) for holding Position of a Major (Network & LAN Security Administrator) in Bangladesh Army!![/b]

You deserve it!
You are the representative of DIU!
You are the flag bearer of Bangladesh!
It is our pride that you are serving the nation!
We gear up our sense of patriotism!
Your bright achievement motivates our students!
We hope more students will join in Army like you in future as well!
We believe our students will serve our nation like you in future as well!
The whole DIU is with you!

Collected & Posted by
Md. Sahin Khan
Daffodil International University