Is there any way to decrease the Traffic Jam in Dhaka City ?

Author Topic: Is there any way to decrease the Traffic Jam in Dhaka City ?  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
Is there any way to decrease the Traffic Jam in Dhaka City ?
« on: October 24, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »
Traffic jam it is not a new topic to all.But there are no effective soulusions.There are no any person who does not suffer from this.It is increasing day-by-day.our government in not concern about it.if she concern then she would take steps immediately.To decrease traffic jam most of the foreign countries use underground road & fly over. traffic controllers are significantly unconcious in their duty.it is noticible that many cars are parked in bothsides in the road.But no body does not try to protect it. If the same thing is occured in the foreign country then after a certain period to inform the authority will charged to the car instantly.For these types of regulations they are developed nation..
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to decrease the Traffic Jam in Dhaka City ?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »
Firstly, I think that the govt. should impose higher taxes in importing private cars. Many countries who tend to decrease a demand for a specific product do this... For example- high cigaratte vats in many countries. Secondly, many converters should be made...
Thirdly, risky drivers who actually dont even have licenses, many times bribe the controller and thus get discharged. Now, these men create accident and thus create jam.so these peeps should not be discharged what will build a mindset among them, and they wont even try to drive a vehicle without license...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:06 AM »
yes, rokon,

I also admired all the possibility about a alternative way to reduce traffic jam from the city.I think our govt. is so irresponsible. When I am in the situation of going back to my home from the varsity, it takes 2-3 hours to reach to motijheel, which may be not more than 1 hour in the term of maximum.as the population increases, number of more vehicles also merging  in our city. I urge to the govt. to responsibly take care about the situation....................................

shajib
101-11-1375
bba,25th batch
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »
@Sajib, dude, with all due respect, do you think the govt. will even glimpse at this? I am not doing a propogandy stuff... But when tipaimukh discussions were prominent and a minister was asked what was the role of govt. regarding that matter, he replied, "See, BD is a very small country so we cant do anything to prevent it"!!!
What much we could expect after this sort of comments?   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:10:47 AM »
may be earth quick decrease the Traffic Jam in Dhaka City so far that this day  is not far ,,,,,,,,
JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.
jafar_iqbal@diu.edu.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
Brother jafar, I am really sorry but was your post an solution? Dont mind but I dont think that DIU forum is a fun stuff, but to exchange the ideas among students and remove the psychological barrier with a positive vow to make things actually "positive". I think we should keep the fun stuffs for Facebook or MSN... Again, I am sorry if I had hurt you... 
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline milon_410

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 12:59:08 AM »
Without problem solution will not come automatically. Yes, we know traffic jam is serious problem for Dhaka city. If we take some initiatives, we can decrease the traffic jam. These are-
1. Transfer some public institutions outside the Dhaka city.
2. Transfer the cantonment outside the city because most of the part of DC they consume and this risky for us.
3. Create awareness among the people to use foot-over bridge.
4. Bound the people and drivers to obey traffic rules and regulation.
5. Car parking must not be on the roads.
6. Bribe must be prohibited at the transport system.

I think above points will give us a better solutions for decrease the traffic jam in Dhaka city.

Thank-You   

Offline Rokon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Dear Milon,
Actually u suggested different types of means by which we can get rid from this problem.but there has less possibility to implement your suggestion because of government's irregularity.I think that people's responsibility is apporxemetly 30% to solve this problem but the lion's share of responsibility of government.
Handsome is that,Handsome is act

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 09:20:37 PM »
This problem is not gonna end, so it's waste of time to talk about it. The govt. has failed to make this thing right but it can easily do if it wants... I described it in one of my previous posts...SO, LETS JUST DONT MAKE IT A S.S.C OR H.S.C PARAGRAPH...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 09:26:27 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed