[/sCollected from BCS: our goal group.
Contributors Nahid Khan, Salma Ripa, Chowdhury Sagar, Mehedi Hasan, Sanaul Alam Somu, Imran Sumel
Board chairman: Qazi Nasirul Islam (Former Joint Secretary)
Board members: Asst. Chief Engr (RHD), Bridge specialist (pagol banay dise)
1st choice: Roads & Highways, 2nd choice: PWD (Technical)
Subject: Civil Engineering
2. Educational background, passing year, about institution,
3. Fathers name & occupation
4. What is your aim as an engineer,
5. Choice list,
6. Why RHD & PWD? Why not Water Development Board?
7. What are the factors to be considered in foundation design of Bridge,
8. Well foundation. Cassion, Pier, Pile,
9. Bridge design criteria, loads,
10. River training,
11. How Pile construction is done @ river,
12. How dewatering is done,
13. Cofferdam, sheet pile,
14. Cassion pressure,
15. If you get better opportunity will u leave the job, why technical choice only, why civil service (thakbato …… pore chole jabanato!!!)
16. What are the factors to be considerd in construction of a road in a village where only agricultural field is available,
17. How alignment should be done
18. Name of the sector commanders, name of the training camps
19. Jamuna Bridge foundation.
20. What r u doing now?