Job Opportunity for DIU Students

Author Topic: Job Opportunity for DIU Students  (Read 2997 times)

Offline reyad hossain

• View Profile
Job Opportunity for DIU Students
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
To the chairman sir,
I request some opportunity give the chandpur student in your university .Like that give some weaver fee and other opportunity .Now days many student come from chandpur.But there no opportunity .
SO, I hope chairman sir think the mater.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:27:34 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: normal post
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 09:27:49 PM »
Mr. Reyad Hossain, I think, you come from Chandpur. Right? 
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Job Opportunity for DIU Students
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 09:13:45 AM »
From the very beginning, DIU is trying to facilitate students basing upon different criteria. Many students, including students from Chandpur, are getting waiver/scholarship facilities upon their fulfillment of different conditions. Please contact with Ms. Nahar, Sr. Administrative Officer at the Registrar Building. You will come to know about the waiver given by DIU.

Furthermore, the university is creating job opportunities for its students in and outside the campus since a ling time. To be considered for job and other facilities in DIU, one has to prove his/her potent, merit, capability & above all, Positive Attitude towards DIU and everything related to it.

Anyway, spelling of weaver in your posting will actually be waiver.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:27:50 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: normal post
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »
Mr Ansary,

Can you please tell me the jobs offered by DIU to its students & what is the major criteria to fulfill the requirements?

I'm waiting for your replay...................

Shajib
BBA
25TH BATCH,1ST YEAR 3RD SEMESTER 
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Job Opportunity for DIU Students
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 09:27:21 AM »
Now a days, Administrative people are selected through official recruitment by the proper channel. Interested applicants are to be in close contact with the office regularly (for job Circular). Applicants are to prove their competence, eligibility, merit, IQ, Positive attitude, Computer literacy, etc, by attending a series of exams (if required) conducted by the office. Through a fair play, only eligible candidates are chosen.

Interested students will have to contact with Registrar Office or CDC for job circular time to time.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"