Feeling for the last working place...

Author Topic: Feeling for the last working place...  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Farhana Helal Mehtab

• Test
    • View Profile
« on: July 14, 2015, 01:56:46 PM »
Just saw a face book status given by the former faculty of Law Department, DIU. At present he is working as a faculty member of Department of Law, Chittagong University. I am really touched by his feeling. Feeling good to share it with the people of Forum

I worked in Daffodil International University (DIU) as a 'Senior Lecturer' in the Department of Law for a very short period of 2 months only. But it was an amazing working experience I availed there during the stay. It's the full-fledged digital and one of the best techno-based Universities of the country with distinguishing marks of excellence in terms of teaching-learning environment, online learning feedback system, E-library resources, accredited journals and research opportunities, finely multimedia equipped class rooms, cross-cultural students from home and abroad and what's not!

BUT the best part of working in DIU Law Department as an employee is certainly it's Departmental Head of Law- reverend Farhana Helal Mehtab Ma'am and a very congenial office-environment under her wonderful supervision. She is simply the best- most caring, motherly and inspiring Head of the Department that one employee must always cherish to work under. DIU is like a family and the members always feel the difference. I always miss DIU family.

Now DIU is inviting applications for new faculty members. Interested applicants may grab the opportunity and go for it! You'll definitely explore a new horizon..! Best wishes.
সাঈদ আহসান খালিদ

Offline roman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling for the last working place...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »
What a superb feelings about DIU! Thanks for the inspiring post
Md. Rokanuzzaman Roman
Assistant Registrar &
SA to Honorable Chairman, BoT
Daffodil International University
Cell-01713493087
Ext-133
E-mail-ps.chairman@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline mshahadat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 03:18:52 PM »
He is really a nice person I have ever seen. Still I have good communication with him.
Md.Shahadat Hossain Mir
Senior Administrative officer
Department of Law
Daffodil International University
Campus -3 ( Prince Plaza)
Mail: shahadat@daffodilvsarity@diu.edu.bd
Lawoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline safiullah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 05:17:00 PM »
Its my Pleasure.

Offline Ferdousi Begum

• Don't give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 10:47:24 PM »
We are honoured to have such a colleague also you deserve that ma'am, it's really a matter of great pleasure that your guidance make us to work and create such a friendly environment in the department of law, DIU. 

Offline Sonali_Rani

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 03:01:26 PM »
 I was introduced with him when he was in Green University. he is really a nice person.