we cannot be created by mere chance!

Author Topic: we cannot be created by mere chance!  (Read 2699 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
we cannot be created by mere chance!
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
The Probabilities of Chance

Protein molecules are an important constituent of the structure of living cells. They are made of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen oxygen and sulphur. Theses molecules are structures which may contain tens of thousands of atoms. There are about 92 naturally occurring elements which are randomly scattered. The probability of union of five elements of the protein molecule to form one protein molecule can be calculated to find out the proportions of matter which interact to give rise to one of these molecules, and, to find out the time required for this reaction and union of the atoms (Frank Allen).

It has been calculated that the probability of the factors concerned to produce a protein molecule by chance is only 1 in 10160 , and, the quantities of interacting substances to produce this molecule have been estimated to be so collosal as to be millions of times bigger than the universe. The time required was calculated to be 10243 years (Charles Ugene Guy).

Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Re: we cannot be created by mere chance!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »
This post is really enjoyable. I was fade up with so many Hadith!! Thank you for such a wonderful post.