The data transfer process between two PC through blue tooth.

Author Topic: The data transfer process between two PC through blue tooth.  (Read 2477 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
The data transfer process between two PC through blue tooth.
« on: November 14, 2010, 02:38:02 AM »
We can transfer our data through blue tooth very easily.

1. At first open  your PC with blue tooth device or laptop. you will see a blue tooth device on the system tray. Now left click on blue tooth from the system tray and click on Open Bluetooth Settings

2. If you don't say blue tooth icon on system tray, go to  "Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet Connection > Bluetooth Device"  and open it.

Now you can see a screen like that ( 1 & 2 both of these process are same and see the same screen)

Now click on option tab bar and tick the "Turn Discovery on". Now click on ok.

Suppose you want to transfer data between A and B PC/ Laptop, So, you want to transfer data from A to B.  Now, ON the both of the PC's blue tooth. and click on Receive a File from the system tray.

Now, send the data through following process.

Now you can see like a windows:

Now click on "Browse" and search the another PC's blue tooth device. When the device get the another PC's device, now click on Next and click on finish.

(NB: you cannot send any folder, you can only send a file in each time. IF  your blue tooth is not plug and device, you can send folder.)

Now if you want to connect your pc with mobile device or laptop or other pc, you have to on the pc and open the blue tooth device.

Now click on Add, you can see a window

Now click on "My Device is set up and ready to be found" and click on next

Now searching a new device

After finding device, click on Next

Now device will install automatically. click on finish after installing.

Now, click on Join a Personal Area  Network from the system tray. Now you can see your pc is connected by net if your mobile has any net package.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:49:27 AM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806