About the logo of Daffodil International University

Author Topic: About the logo of Daffodil International University  (Read 4361 times)

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
About the logo of Daffodil International University
« on: November 22, 2010, 10:18:10 PM »

As we know, we have already acquired more than 70% place in the Prince Plaza. However, the logo of Daffodil International University in the Prince Plaza is not hanging on the proper way. As we can see the logo of DIU on the Picture is hanging the proper way and effectively. Is it possible to hang the logo like the picture?

I am not talking about brand image or marketing or advertising of our university.However, I personally feel that the department of BBA is one of the largest department of DIU. So, our university should use big logo like the picture.

Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

debashish

Re: About the logo of Daffodil International University
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »
Thank you Ashiq. Few days ago I was thinking like you. In the picture the campus is looking nice but we really want to see our campus like this picture. Now we have acquired 70% of prince plaza, so isn't it possible to place our university name, logo like this way? We are really waiting to see our campus like this picture.

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
Dear ashiq,
Concerned ppl is already got your msg Hope you will get a positive response from DIU authority
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 01:53:21 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you mam. We are really waiting for seeing our campus like the photo.

Thank you Mr. Debashish bhai.  :)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »
Yes we have owned 3/4th of our Business Faculty (the Prince Plaza) Building.We are hopeful to obtain cent percent  Gradually. As it is not completely our own yet, we need some more time to turn all our dream true. You have perhaps observed that we have removed unnecessary stickers/banners/leaflets from this building. The process is going on continuously.

Please have patience. Rome was not built in a day!!!
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 11:47:03 PM »
Yes sir, you are right.

We are eagerly waiting for it.

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 09:50:23 PM »

As we know, we have already acquired more than 70% place in the Prince Plaza. However, the logo of Daffodil International University in the Prince Plaza is not hanging on the proper way. As we can see the logo of DIU on the Picture is hanging the proper way and effectively. Is it possible to hang the logo like the picture?

I am not talking about brand image or marketing or advertising of our university.However, I personally feel that the department of BBA is one of the largest department of DIU. So, our university should use big logo like the picture.

Yes we have owned 3/4th of our Business Faculty (the Prince Plaza) Building.We are hopeful to obtain cent percent  Gradually. As it is not completely our own yet, we need some more time to turn all our dream true. You have perhaps observed that we have removed unnecessary stickers/banners/leaflets from this building. The process is going on continuously.

Please have patience. Rome was not built in a day!!!

both of you, I wanna give thanks & wish to be the dream will come true......................
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd