Most often we start learning a new tool or technology with great interest. But as time passes by, we lose our interest in it. So, how should we approach to hold our interest in it?
- Firstly, we have to ask ourselves why we want to learn that technology and determine whether our basic foundation is up to the mark.
- Secondly, we must not take load more than what we are capable of. If we take too much load in a small amount of time, we will fail to keep pace in the long run. We should try to learn things in an efficient way.
- Thirdly, we must maintain a connection with a group that knows about that technology. This will help us find a solution when we get stuck at a problem.
- Fourthly, we should try to make something with the little things we are learning. This will increase our thirst to learn more.
- Fifthly, we must find a way to find interest by looking at others working with the same technology.
- Finally, we must be consistent in our learning.
All these ideas have been nicely presented by Hasin Hayder. Watch the full video for details.