Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Program
Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Studienwerk Schumannstr. 8 10117 Berlin Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 / 285 ,Fax:+49 (0)30 / 285
Print Friendly and PDF
Heinrich Böll Scholarship-2016 in Germany for Bangladeshi Students
Masters, PhD Level.
International students on a MASTERS course in any subject who earned their university entrance qualification outside Germany (Bildungsausländer/innen) and are studying, or wish to study, in Germany at university of applied science (Fachhochschule) or university.
* You may apply before beginning your Masters program or at any time up to the end of the first semester of the Masters program.
* Applicants must have completed a first degree.
* Good or very good knowledge of German (at least B2 Level) is required; please supply documentary evidence. The selection workshops are generally held in German. If a scholarship is granted, intensive German courses may be funded.
Account Benefit International doctoral students in all subjects, who earned the university entrance qualification outside Germany, and who are pursuing, or wish to pursue, doctoral studies in Germany (Bildungsausländer/innen):
* At the time of application, the applicant must have been accepted as a doctoral student by a state-recognized German institution of higher education.
* Preference will be given to dissertation projects related to the working areas of the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
Masters Studies: €750 per month plus various individual allowances.
PhD Studies: €1000 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances.
Tuition fees are not funded for both Masters and PhD studies.
Scholarship for: Masters, PhD Level.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 20, 2016
Last Date: March 03, 2016
More Info: www.boell.de/scholarships/scholarsh
The online application portal will open on 20 January 2016 for Spring 2016.