Maintenance

Author Topic: Maintenance  (Read 1455 times)

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
Maintenance
« on: December 07, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
Our university is one of the best private universities in Bangladesh. We have lots of things for maintenance & we have enough stuff to serve for it. The administration is very careful for every single issue. 

We know that if there is any lack of maintenance it’s of course not a willing mistaken. The student should more helpful & careful about the facilities they got from the university. For example, computer lab, class room furniture.   If the authority got help from the student our university environment will be more beautiful than ever. Please don’t misunderstand me; I know that our student is very obedient. We are a family, DIU family. We should help each other.   

We have complex & suggestion box, the student can drop their opinion their. They can also notice it directly.

The maintenance should be more fast.   
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
Praiseworthy realization!
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Re: Maintenance
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 09:49:36 AM »

Our university is one of the best private universities in Bangladesh. We have lots of things for maintenance & we have enough stuff to serve for it. The administration is very careful for every single issue. 

We know that if there is any lack of maintenance it’s of course not a willing mistaken. The student should more helpful & careful about the facilities they got from the university. For example, computer lab, class room furniture.   If the authority got help from the student our university environment will be more beautiful than ever. Please don’t misunderstand me; I know that our student is very obedient. We are a family, DIU family. We should help each other.   

We have complex & suggestion box, the student can drop their opinion their. They can also notice it directly.

The maintenance should be more fast.   

Strongly agreed Shahin
We should add more thing like students drop their feedback in forum. First of all we should be encourage to others to concern about there feelings what we get, what we want and what  kind of problem we face.You me or other people who use forum know about it but others should get this opportunity first.
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd