Government of Korea
KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
• The applicant and his/her parents must hold foreign citizenship. Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply for this program.
• Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1st, 2013 (born after Sep. 1st, 1973).
• Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree as of September 1st of the selection year. Applicants who have enrolled in or graduated from a university in Korea are not eligible for the KGSP program. Specifically, applicants who have previously enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program, a master's program, or a doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
• Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution. If the applicant does not satisfy the above GPA requirements, he/she will be ineligible to apply to this program.
• Airfare: A round-trip economy class ticket
• Monthly Allowance: 900,000 won per month
• Relocation (Settlement) Allowance: 200,000 won upon arrival
• Language Training Fee : The full costs up to 1 year
• Tuition: All admission fees are waived by the host institution. The full tuition is paid by NIIED.
• Medical Insurance: 20,000 won per month(limited insurance coverage) will be provided to the university for students.
• Research Allowance: 210,000 won for students in human and social sciences; 240,000 won for students in natural and mechanic sciences per semester
• Dissertation Printing Costs: 500,000 ~ 800,000 won for the costs related to a printing dissertation
Special Allowance for ALL students proficient in Korean language (TOPIK level 5 or 6): 100,000 won per month.
Scholarship for: Masters Level.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 06, 2016
Last Date: March 25, 2016
More Info: http://goo.gl/olgjR6
Applicants can only apply for the scholarships through the Korean Embassy in Bangladesh or a participating Korean University. Visit the websites of Korean Embassy/Consulate in your own country.
For the Graduate Program, the Korean Embassy or Consulate will recommend qualified candidates to NIIED.
It is important to visit the official website: (www.studyinkorea.go.kr
) to access the latest KGSP guidelines and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.