DIU Campus English Language Day

Author Topic: DIU Campus English Language Day  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Jalal

• I am different from all.
    • View Profile
DIU Campus English Language Day
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:51:34 PM »
   :)  It is a very pleasure to know that Daffodil International University declares Every Wednessday and Thursday will be observed Campus English Language day.The medium of conversation will be full in English.
English is an international Language.Business English and business communication skills training courses tailored to meet the needs of organisations and their employees. It is very impotant to get a job any comany.A business student should have a general understanding of all of the business disciplines, accounting, marketing, management, etc, and, yes, economics.These books are written in English. All of these areas interact in the business world, so you need the knowledge to have a better understanding.
 In the age of globalization, communication is of paramount importance. If we have good fluency in English, we can resemble our country very proudly.
I hope DIU class lecture will be delivered in English.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: DIU Campus English Language Day
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 09:10:47 AM »
Not only the class lectures, I believe, we all will speak out in English in and around DIU, at least during the English Language Days
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
wow... Very nice program.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
Thank you for your opinion @Mr Jalal. I think not only Wednesday or thusday  but also all the day we  practice it because you said that it is a International language so why shouldn't we  practice it regularly .Some students feel shy and afraid about this language so when  they  speak regularly then they have to set up there mind and speak up without hesitation.
We have one more problem that is we should not speak bangla accurately then how we speak English fluently . First of all we have to know about how we speak bangla in a formal way..then automatically English should be easy to us.

Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 10:04:21 AM »
I think, piculiar language/ intonation/ words/ pronunciation of some contemporary dramas and the FM channels are tarnishing our pyrrhic victory over Bengali Language Movement. Hindi serials in the sattelite channels can also not ignore the blight of Bengali language.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »
Thank you so much Mr. Samim ..i agree with you but i have a question ? In foreign country they are very much conscious about there language and
they need to speak another language only for International or Business purpose ..But we are not like that we easily diverted to another language many times..Its our own problem..yes i agree that some drama,,serial,,movie or song is strongly affected our mind...why should we easily destruct ???
That means we are weak..so 1st of all we have to determine our mind in some words.."[i]know about all good or bad things but  do not do all things[/i]"

Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline rabeyabusri

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »
I was also very much excited to know the news that Daffodil International University declares Every Wednesday and Thursday will be observed Campus English Language day.
But in reality it is not happening. So authority please does something……………..
Rabeya Busri
BBA Dept.
20th Batch
ID: 082-11-252

Offline palashmahmud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »
I agree Mr jalal. Thank you for your post.
Palash Mahmud
ID: 082-11-529
Department of BBA