Short stories in translation

Author Topic: Short stories in translation  (Read 6792 times)

Offline Binoy

• View Profile
Short stories in translation
« on: March 15, 2016, 10:32:33 AM »
The students of BA Hons in English (Translation course) will submit their translated stories here, as they are assigned.

Offline Towhiduzzaman

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Short stories in translation
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 12:59:31 AM »
Name: Towhiduzzaman.
 Id: 132-10-889

Night of  Poetry
After  lulling  her  daughter  Pori  has been being  seen  excellent  moon Lit night . It  is glittering   all around . she breasts  smoothly  . In such  a  moon lit night is the cause of sadness  .  It is about to midnight . They  have finished their diner already  . It  is terribly quite . only Aziz is reading in modulating  tone . At this  moment  pori  has nothing to do . She is standing  in the yard   Lonely . What  are you doing (vavi) ? pori  noticed  that  Runu  is standing beside her  with lonton  will not sleep (vavi) ? said Runu  with softly  . She replied  yes  just  wait . How  beautiful  moon lit night have a noticed ? yes  lets  come  I will show a thing . What ? look  at that Barry trees shadow . It  is look like a man . Oh  is  it really  that ? Runu said  with soft  smiling . Pory  said do you  want to sit . If  your daughter  would  woke up ?  just  for a while come  just a little  distance from the house .
There  are two large shires trees  beside the well . It is  quiet  silence . Runu  said her  vavi  How dark ? I feel  scare  nothing to fear . It is  breezing hav n’t ? yes  , they  are sitting quietly  beside  the concrete  well.  It is drizzling . They are felling  good  to sit  suddenly Pori  starting  to laugh  loudly .
Why  are you  laughing  vavi?
Nothing
Will you walk on the Road ?
Where?
Let’s go to pond side   walking . The moon lit night   is really good is n’t it?
Runu  said nothing  but horribly cook vavi any one might  be standing  there .  It is  very dark under  the side tree  where some this  is asking who are there ? No Rephy ,Who?
No respon’s   there .
Runu  come clere to Pori  . She  Said  call  the  younger  brother.  What I am seeing ? What the matter  of scare ? do not need to brave call the  younger  brother . There , is laughing  a standard under  the siris tree  where  is very dark . Hearing  the sound . I laughing  Runu shouted elder  brother  has come .
After  that  moment  she left  that place  to know  the news . Anis  kept  his swats beside the  will side  and stood beside Pori . Pori  didn’t say nothing  for a while  she is  felling line weep .   is taken  well Pori?
Yes  and You? Why was  standing  in dark night ? I stood to see you  were  coming ? what  were you  thinking gost ? Pori didn’t  reply  and brow down  suddenly . Anis laught   unredily .
What are doing Pori ? felling said at that moment  all of the people  about  to present there . Pori said fine  you go Keep the suitcase here Rasid Will bring It .Anis  stared to walk with smiling face .
When Anis reacived in the  lend his mother is stuting to cary of no one   is stoped her with threat .She did n’t  stop her cry .
Anis  father said stoutly bring a tool any one .What  are you seeing foolishly  here Runu ? Bring a hardmate  fun .Anis ‘s  younger  brother  Aziz said why  did n’t you come without inform us . If you inform  I was in the  station . Anis  said nothing . shut  to open  his shoos  rote  at that  time his  mother  was still crying . Now Aziz again threat . oh mother  please stop your whimper  at that time she stoped her crying  and said normally why are you  looking live  plant? Did not vcare of from dysentery? Have you taking treatment Baba all of them noticed that Anis  body is really looking bad . His chick is looking like plant.
Anis father said health  has been want because he eats food from mells . did you understand Anis’s mother . The rull of the man is that pori was standing a little  distance . She have  to cooking  again for
     Yet she didn’t want to inter kitchen . Pori’s mother in  in lod said loudly why are you a standing  here like a joker .Before start to cooking give a cup of tea to Anis .
Pori wanr to kitchen and runo too.Runu  smiling Shely  you are very naughty Girl  hmm
I want to shair Something  with You Vavi  What ?Runu  stained to Fro.
Pori  said to Runu Please  tell me  what do you to tell me . Where  my father  is  selected  my  marriage  I don’t  like that .Please you can tell to my brother For my discursion  .Pori said art madly why didn’t like/ the boy is really good .He has lots of land and  he is also a good father. So What?  I don’t like him at all . When he had come  is our house  to see me  . He was laughing  fooly no  it’s not problem for me  to many  him Vavi . ok  no need to oiling  .I will say to your brother .Runu said happly you are  realy  great   my dear vavi . He is n’t it .Yes my brother  has come  suddenly  That way you me feeling  happy  is n’t it ? Pori smiled to bow down without reply . Say some thing vavi , are you feeling happy ? yes
Runu  left a little breath .brother’s job is very bad she said sadly . there are not 10 days holy days . Even he did n’t come in the last Eid . Pori did n’t  some thing  she mixed suger with tea . Runu said now you go brother to like with him . Are you notice his bodies  condition to eat mees  food ?
Pori said softly  It is n’t easy to bear  him  to  give  mony in two families . he gets a little  salary .
Tea  has made , Give  him Runu . When Runu has come to give tea his  brother he head about her married    .  Father says Boy is fail (B A) but he is giving private . His tradition is very  good . Boy’s  uncle  is lower in mymensingh . Every body  knows him . Anis mother is saying  the body  is not  bad  to see and hear  just  his colour is black .Boy’s white colour  is not good . Anis said have Runu choose his bride ? If she choose  we have no objection . Anis younger  uncle  has come to hear  the neas besides another house . He said there is no matter to choose  his bride . Anis smiled to look Runu . She come in kitchen felling shay . Tomorrow in the afternoon  I said a mews  to come in my house. You see.   I will not  live have till in tomorrow  after  noon .Today  I will go in the last night  what are you  saying ? I did n’t  come to take  office permeation  company  had sent  me in my sing . long days I did n’t see you , work hard  done  early  that’s why I come .
Will you live  here one day ?no I must  have to go office  private company it is very singly   job  . Anis left a breath . all of them  stopped   suddenly . Anis has come after 4 months . When will you come again ? Who know ,Anis  mother  said softly  give a telegram   in your boss.   Anis laugh  I have come my home . If  my Boss know  in such a way  my job will be not .Mother  I will bath feeling  kut kut  wil you take bath in oil ? will you  give  water from oil? No I will take bath in pond .  Are  they fish in the pond Aziz ?
Yes brother, very large curp  fish have in our pond .
All have come in the pond ride  behind nish . Anis  parent sat down in the pond side .Aziz said today is very  hot day and  batch with his brother . Runu are wething with towel and shop in the pond side.
Anis  all of the smaller sister  Jhunu had slept . when they hard Anis will go at last night  they  awoke her. She also come quietly  and sat behind Runu . Just Pori did n’t come . She cooks  in two ovens and seeting Lonely .
When they have finishing  eat  at that  time night was very late . They started  to tale story  with Anis roundly .They have sit in the yard  in this situation Runu is sleeping to set there . What a wonderful moon lit night  and sweet wind   no one want to set there . Pori did n’t finish her  work . She has gone to pond  side to wash please . Suddenly Runu  said to her mother  Brother should go to sleep. There are not  late to be come morning . Anis father said yes yes go,go to sleep . Runu  you send  your vavi  pleates will was  in the morning . The lonton was firing in the room Anis raise wick .eeping  in the folding . Anis kisses her  for head.Anis look at pori and said is suffering fever ? yes   How days ? since last day . It is not serious thing she will cure of as soon us possible . Anis smiled to look at pori . Pori is feet shy . Pori said why are  your smiling ? Nothing Pori I have brought a shari For you look is n’t choose it .Pori said happy You  cast a nlot of money   wear this sari ,how look like you . Why did n’t bring a shari for Runu ? there are no good Shari her. I was not sufficient money . when I will come in the next time  I will bring a shari  for her .  Pori said        feel  shy  to take shari  for me only . ok but were this shari  for todays  night I will look you . sharis fold will break and Runu will think this shari had been  being brought  for me and It has been being given later.
ok, keep it.
Pori said shyly will I ware my marriage’s shari ?
If you want  I will ware that shari. Pori went to open the lock of box with shyness.
Anish said , Tukun looks like you to look at Isnt it?
Yes , Father will call her little Pori.
Why doesn’t keep a good name for Tukun?
I will keep her name Jori.
How the name is Jori?
Daughter of  Pori is Jori.
Pori started to laughing . When she stopped her laugh look another side I will change my shari.
What is not to look another side?
Oh just lash.
Anish bow his head and started to love his daughter.
Pori said softly look, How look me??

Look like a red fairy. Iss you just gag .
Dhup Dhup sond came from kitchen.
Anish said , why has broken rice in such a night ?
Rice is being broken for you to make cake for you.
Of course it will work of Runu.
Anish laugh again , sometimes later  Crow started to call.
Anish’s Father started to call Anish, Anish….
Yes Father , If you not go now you will not catch the train Baba.
The moonlit night has become fade . Started to say good bye.
Runu  said suddenly Vabi why have you ware the marriage’s shari today?
No one didn’t answer her question .
The man of sorrow and happy ‘s companion is the moon of sky .
Suddenly the moonlit night was be dark , so that, Pori can live for shyness.
As if last night’s train is not miss any way .

The end

Offline shakil874

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:00:24 PM »
NAME: Lutful Shams Shakil
ID:131-10-874

Conch Chaplet

Too much night sitting for eat, mother says with apprehend throat, ‘have you heard the news choton?’
‘whats news?’
‘fairy has come.’
Long time I can’t say any speech. Mother says with haltingly, fairy gives birth a daughter child.
Now this time water is seen in mother’s eye. I say ,bo : mother, why are  you crying?
Mother says with normal voice ,no I don’t cry innocently; have you take twinned rice?
I noticed that the water is wearing from my mother eye with overshadows. Mothers are nourishing sorrow in their mind.
Remembering six years ago fairy sister is there anything for crying today? Coming out for washing hand I see a blooming moonlight has gone down. What a marvelous beauty in surrounding. The yard long lemon tree’s lenient shade is floating that’s light. That long familiar house seems today unfamiliar.

In verandah my blind father is sitting in easy chair like recline. There beside a nil tool. After Finishing all household work mother will sit here. Utters some words with whispering. Both will look on outside. One will see emerge moonlight and other will see darkness.
Father calls with soft voice ,choton, aswell choton! I procced to him. He looks me with his blind eyes. Says with unclear voice , fairy has come have you heard?
‘I heard’
‘Ok go’
Today is a sorrow day for us. Fairy sister has come today. May be her frolicsome face under the bombax ceiba tree  will be seen if I will  stand very early in the morning in front of their house.  Bombax tree’s exult is flying in her eyes and mouth. May be will be happy to see me. Neither not be happy. Aspiring to see fairy sister.
We are nourishing sorrow in our mind. Sometimes we remember  our’s many old memories. There is a sudden push in our inner chest. Water comes to  my eyes. Why such we are?
I am seeing by standing that my mother is going to tubewell to wash her hand. Parroting her head’s stuff she looked to the sky .Then she took long time for oju.  Once she comes to that nill tool for sitting. Father says with whispering, have you complete your meal?
‘yes. Will I massage oil on your chest?
‘No.’
‘Have smoke? Turn on it?
‘No.’
Then both are sitting  and sitting without any without any sound. The shadow of lemon tree is going to smaller.Can’t understand from so far but seems that mother is crying. Father  touches mother’s hand with his lathy hand. With  a flux beared unclear voice father  says ,don’t cry don’t cry.
Today father may loves her old wife as like the love of 30 years ago. My mother  needs a acute  love today. Giving  them the chance I get down to the road. Mother intensely calling ,where are you going choton?
‘Just have a walk in road.’
‘won’t you make late?’
‘No’
Mother says with upset that ,’choton, will you go to fairy’s house?’
I keep clam. Father says , let him to go if want. Let Go.
Roads are solitary.The people of metropolis goes to bed very early for sleep.  Cricket are calling with their own voice in surrounding. There are night  bird’s fret in the tress to tress. After that it seems the surrounding is quit clam.
In road the the white sand are glittering like suger. I walk solely. It seems that many era ago in another birth there as like moonlight. Elder brother and me went to fairy  sister’s  house. My  shamefull elder brother called fairy ,oh fairy from under the bombax ceiba tree with soft voice.
Bearing lantern fairy’s mother came out .With frolicsome faces says ,oh you? which day  comes?Does college goes to vacation?
‘How are you unty? Does fairy is well?’
Hearing the news fairy came out from the house as like a air velocity.
After looking  with a astonished  glimpse fairy says, how many days later your college goes for vacation.
My shamefull elder brother says with  whispering ,  fairy are you well?’
‘Yes . how are you?
‘Well.I bring story books for you ,fairy.
Which birth incident am I thinking? Through walking it seems really it happens in once? Without   a  old mother and a blind father  had I anyone of myself?
I stuck in front of the fairy sister’s   house. In open yard fairy sister are sitting silently on chair. Beside there is a nill chair . May be fairy sister’s husband leave this few minutes ago. Fairy sister saying with normal voice seeing me,  isn’t  choton?
‘Yes’
‘Oh how many days later see you. Sit this chair.’
‘Are you well fairy apu?’
‘Yes, will   you see my daughter? Sit I bring her.’
Wearing a red dress as like a doll a she comes back with sleepy daughter .
‘See,  does she doesn’t like me. isn’t it?’
‘Yes ,what is the name of your daughter?’
‘Nira. Hasn’t like this name?
‘Nice name.’
Long time sit down. Once  fairy sister says , Go to house choton. Have enough night.’
Father and mother  both are sitting  as like that. Father’s head oversell infront. In his whole head there are bright hair like milk.  Mother   are seeing outside in recumbency mood in the wall. Hearing the voice of foot father says with flinch , have you returned choton?
‘Yes.’
‘Would you go to fairy’s house?
‘Yes.’
Long time there is no conversation. Altogether we are 3 sitting silently.
Once father says, ‘does fairy said something ?’ 
‘No.’
Mother’s body comes to hitch. A sound like wailing mother says with subtle sound ‘my elder son. My elder son.’
My huff brother ,died by endrin  who saves  his   acute love for  fairy sister  according that love father pulls my mother . Makes a kiss by oversell on mother’s crinkly  forehead. Saying with whispering , don’t cry don’t cry.
Seeing that tremendous view of love brings water in my eyes. Looking to the full moonlight night I say in myself ,fairy apa, I forgive you today.

Offline Shampa Iftakhar

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »
A praise-worthy task to improve students' skill.  :)

Offline pinky 867

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:59:11 PM »
          Name: Pinky
          ID:131-10-867

The Yellow Tablet Of Paresh
Paresh Baiddha works in a cloth house in Nayabazar.It’s an indefinite work.His work starts by cleaning  the room.He shows cloths to the coustomers,buying and selling upto night.After managing the cash he gets a break for an hour.This time he cooks for him.His cooks well.The owner of the shop Aziz Mia likes his cooking.He said many people,the Hindu cooks well.Specially Pulse and. In Bangladesh,if any people will cook Pulse just like Paresh then I will traim my ear.
Aziz Mia likes Paresh Baiddha very much.He is an honest man.He has no demand.It is a matter of fortune to get a faithful person like him by exchanging livlyhood and three hundred money for a month.Aziz Mia thinks maximum time that Paresh’s salaries will upgrade five hundred money.But it is not possible because selling and buying is low position without bazarday.Nayabazar is belonging to a village place.It’s an indigent place.It’s unable for the people to buy cloth without napkin. 
Aziz Mia can’t increase Paresh’s salary but he behaves well with him. After closing the shop when Aziz Mia goes back home he takes Paresh with him and eat very closely.They are chit-chating sometimes after finishing the meal.Then Paresh returns in shop and sleeps at night.
Aziz Mia has four daughters.His two older daughters are marriageable.For them all try to findout bridegroom.But unable to get a perfect bridegroom.If Paresh were Muslim instead of Hiudu he must give marriage with his older daughter Paribanu Khanum.If Paresh will Muslim he will think about it. Just Paresh is aged 40+.But age is not fact for male person.Age matter is valueable fact for female person. Not for male person.
He discussed with his wife about this matter.His wife Khadiza Begum tells with freatfulness,do you want to give marriage your daughter with a follower of different creed?What do you say it?
He will marry after reduced Muslim.He also says that the marriage ceremony will heid up Muslim law.
Marriage with a turtle eater,sham!said Khadiza Begum.
He will not eat turtle after becoming Muslis said Aziz Mia.
 Our daughter’s marriage with a sarvant.Forget it said Khadiza Begum.May Allah forgive us.The boy has no qualification and no initiation.your daughter has admitted into a college.
Paresh Bhuddha’s educational qualification is so low.He is reading till six to seven.But his hand writing is so much well,as like as pearlsyllable.But pearlsyllable is not a qualification for consideration of a bridegroom.
It was a rainy day.The sun had given hot sunlight.The sky covered by black cloud as nightfall.It is started rain heavily.Aziz Mia decided that he would not go back home.He would stay in shop this night.It’s unnecessary walking two miles throughout mud.There is a canal enclose his home.The  canal can be crossed out on foot before.Water have increased few days ago.As it rains heavily,the canal’s water mist raise like swimming water.
Aziz Mia calls Paresh and says that cook rice.He also says that he will not go home at night.Paresh replies silently doesn’t aunty think bad thinking?Aziz Mia replies“Do it“ Sometime if female person don’t feel bad thinking,their physical condition will damage.Allah has  created female person for thinking bad things said Aziz Mia.
What will you eat at night?said Aziz Mia.
I wish I want to eat meat said Aziz Mia.Where I get meat at this moment said Paresh.Aziz Mia replies to Paresh to cook the hotchpotch with spawn.He also said that cook slender hotchpotch.
It’s ok.I will do it said Paresh.
You should give two tea spoon’s butter with hotchpotch.The fragrance of butter is very nice.
Hasn’t it?said Aziz Mia.
Yes replies Paresh.
If I eat meat with stone a jackfruit and pungent,my mind will light hearted . Egg is not bad said Aziz Mia.
Aziz Mia eats at night with light hearted.He decided that in every rainyday he ordered Paresh to cook hotchpotch with egg.He has not addicted any smoking. After all, he eats two betal leaves.He brought cigrate by Paresh.He smokes cigrate with delighted mind.
The bed is fitted on the shop mattress.He went to bed with sleepy eyes.The rain drops on the canister shed.It is of a heavy pattering sound.It’s a happiness wind blow.Aziz Mia thinks he is one of the  happiest persons of this world.
Paresh said to Aziz Mia thathe wants to wink his head.Aziz Mia said no need, no need.You may sleep.  Paresh said I want to turn your head and then you may sleep.It will be comfortable.Paresh gives his hand into Aziz Mia’s head.Aziz Mia feels comfortable and feels sleep.But he tries to awake.He thinks if he sleeps,he can’t feel this type of comfort.
Paresh.
Yes, uncle?
Where do you train this types of head wink.Only barbares can do such types of head wink.Was there any barbar in your race?
No uncle.
I will try to increase your salary.It is need.I can’t do this becausethere is no earning.
Uncle,it is not necessary.
It’s you who say it’s not necessary.Because you are so good boy.I will must marry you with Paribanu if you are not a follower of tartle eater religion.Paribanu is not bad looking.What do you say?But her dosposition is not well.Her dosposition is like her mother.Female dosposition is not well for a family.
Paresh doesn’t reply anything.He winks the hair only.Aziz Mia was lying flat on the back.Now he is reping his side.Relaxation is increased when he is reping his side.Now Paresh is winking his shoulder.This winking increased his pleasure so much.Aziz Mia willtry to awake for sometimes.Everything will be lost if he will sleep.
Paresh said Aziz Mia.
 Yes uncle said Paresh.
Don’t stop.Tell something.Tell some story said Aziz Mia.
What kind of story shall I tell?said Paresh.
As your wish.Insteed of head winking what kind of knowledge you have?I think you know many things.
Yes, uncle said Paresh.
Tell it one by one.Do you know any musical sound?
I don’t know any musical sound.But I can see everything in my front and back.
What kind say it Paresh.Everyperson can see front and side.We can see front again when we moved our shoulder we see our back.
My term is not like it.
Which type it is?
Suppose,I can see what will the condition of the earth after ten lakh years in future .Good very good. Once a person give me a yellow tablet and I ate it.I have seen from then,said Paresh.
Which tablet?
Yellow tablet.
Aziz Mia went a full of sleep.His consciousness goes on down. He hears Paresh’s speak.But he can’t understand fulfill sometimes he talks himself.But he has no any idea what he will say.
Paresh says,I can see everything.
Aziz Mia replies,to see everything is well.It is not well to see some or nothing.
Paresh says in the sky there is a moon but it may not stay.It will fall on the earth.
Do it.It will fall with a vapour sound.It’s moon which is not staying is well.It’s moonlight when moon is staying in the sky.There are many sin works occurred in moonlight.I did myself a sin work in the field said Aziz Mia.It’s not right to stay there is any jute field in the village.Understand?
I understand uncle.What will the sun’s condition do you hear it? said Paresh.
Tell you said Aziz Mia.
The sun will pull everything upon itself.It will turn with fire.After then it will become small as like as bindu.
What do you say – Bindu?said Aziz Mia.
Yes uncle,Bindu.said Paresh.
I had a sister whose name was Bindu.She was married.Her husband worksin Saudi.He has a lot of money.
In the earth everything will become dark understand uncle.There will no star in the sky.Everything will go out.Then after sometimes a resounding will hear,said Paresh to Aziz Mia.
It’s thunder’s sound.The thunder will fall in stormy and rainy time.Clame wind is blowing.Give me a bedsheet on my body,said Aziz Mia.
Paresh gives the bedsheet on his uncle’s body and says who gave me the yellow tablet do you want to hear the matter?said Paresh.It was an interesting event.
Did you buy the tablet by any paisa?said Aziz Mia.
No.It gave me without any price.
Aziz Mia tells with a big youwn there is no any work obtained by begging medicine.When you will buy any medionie must give one paisa for honourable.Will you mind it?
Yes,shall I now tell the matter?
What is the matter?
The matter those person gave me the yellow tablet.It was an interesting event.
Leave it.It’s good knowing to hear any subject as short.My eye is closing down for as sleep.Now I will sleep.
Ok,sleep said Paresh.
Isn’t it waving?
No,it doesn’t start now.But it will prolixity wave at last night.It is so powerful strom.
Who says?
I tell you,I know everything after I had eaten the yellow tablet.I also know far and nearest things.
It’s ok.It’s good to know.It’s not bad to know the nearest thing.
Aziz Mia is going to sleep to speak it.He is importuniling in his sleep.
Paresh is scratching to seat inclose his head.He doesn’t go to bed for sleep.Because today is an alarming night.It is not so alarming for todat’s strom.It is alarming because strom Paribanu gets burning oil and burn.
Paresh knows everything when he had eaten the yellow tablet.He also knows there is no way to obstrucines the firing.He obstrucines it if there will any way to remove it.The yellow tablet is learnd to him everything has occurred in the world from birth to death.Anything will not change by anyway.Man ‘s work is going on only seeing.

Offline Nayem

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 05:46:13 PM »
Dear Sir,

Here is my translation work attached below.
Thank you.

Bests
Nayem

Offline bbhaque

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 04:57:05 PM »
wow encouraging translations. Wishing you guys all success.

Offline fazlarabby.sikder@diu.edu

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
Md. Fazla Rabby
ID-132-10-903
29th Batch

WAIT
|

Mr. Boshir’s greatest virtue is not to be angry on anyone. When there a situation of anger there is a smile on his face and he says okay, okay.
For not being angry he became the chairman of union council three times in a row, created a concrete house,  Land prices has increased three times in last three years. Recently he bought a power tiller. People can see cover poly machine far from distance. Mr. Boshir didn’t bring the machine in the field. Everything was possible for not being angry. At he believes it.
Month of Srabon
Drizzling started two days ago. Still didn’t stop. The sky is gloomy. Looks like it won’t stop till noon. Mr. Boshir is on the bangle room’s easy chair. His mind is scattered. Robbery is everywhere. He might alsi get robbed. Why still not is still a mystery. Although he has a swinging rifle. The day before yesterday in the issue of haunting birds he shot three rounds. He is confused whether it was the right thing. It act opposite. He is unsure as it was right thing to do. Dacoit can come in want of rifle. Except of the worry of dacoits another thing is in his mind. Accidently last year he married again. The bride is very young. She doesn’t listen to him. His own age is 45. He does everything to adapt to her 17 year old bride which is very painful. Still he is trying to do so. There is no use. She is not adapting. Today in the morning her mind is gloomy like the month of Srabon. Although no one can understand it. It seems like she is enjoying the gloominess drizzling of the morning. She got a call to make tea. Tea is not prepared yet. In this like town two time tea is made. Newspaper comes after two days. But comes regularly. Boshir molla has the newspaper in his hand. But he is not reading it. He doesn’t like reading newspaper. He sees the picture. He also doesn’t like reading the subtitle of the picture. He tiredly looking at a picture of the newspaper. The picture says Mr. Ershad puts his hand in the shoulder of an old man saying something. The shore broken villages will be turned in trump. Every president uses their own maneuver. Mr. has dug the canal. He is creating village. No one knows what the next president will do.
Mr. President.
Boshir Molla raised his view reading the newspaper. Everyone calls him president as he is the chairman of union council. He feels good. But not today as Kermot is in front of him. Kermot is his delivery man. working for 10 years. Now he is 30 years old. Little bit naïve. They are extraordinary as delivery man. works blindly. Boshir molla got angry seeing Keramot. Now Keramot should have been in the field. Not wandering in front of him.
“Will you say something Keramot”
I have something to say. Say.
Keramot in a bowed head and in a unclear voice said that “I have become very old. Will you get me married. Let’s have a family. I want to have a family. Boshir molla said astonishingly “You want to get married. Keramot said in a calm voice. “ I have become old. I want to get married. Prophet also said to get married when aged. Its also in Hadis and Al Quran. “Do you like anyone?” if you want to……
Its okay. I will manage. Give you house and land. You don’t even take your wage. I will manage.
Okay sir, now go to work. Its not nice to come leaving your job. Okay sir. Is it okay about the guarding? Be careful. Guard in groups and in arms. Okay sir. For the next three years Boshir Molla went through many burdens. In a land case he lost whole lot of money. His second wife became sick giving birth to a dead child. She was having treatment for long time in Dhaka. He house also got robbed once. Having a nice attitude he lost the election twice in a row. School committee election and corporation election, in this time he don’t carry a cool brain. So when Keramot again proposed his marriage he said angrily “Why are you so eager to get married?” Keramot said. Its been three year. Wont you see my condition. Are you an outsider? Aren’t you and insider? Let me recover. You need house. Where will you stay with your wife. Let me recover. Then I will name you lands. Then you will get married. Don’t worry. Okay sir. Work on your own way. You don’t have to be worried about your marriage. Why I my here? Let me recover. Boshir molla recovered in the next five years. He recovered very well. He became the chairman of school election. Won the Upazilla Election. Made house in Borail Bazar. Brought electricity in village, though he doesn’t stay in his village house that much, stays in Royal Bazaar most of the time. He has peace in his mind. His second wife again gave birth to another dead child. She finally adopted. In the month of Poush he visited his home village. He will stay for three days. He doesn’t usually stay in his home at stretch. He has many works in town. He can’t stay in his home village leaving work in town. He also made many enemies. He doesn’t what they may do. Staying foot on the house Keramot met him. He said astonishingly “You are getting old Keramot. Keramot bowed his head. As if getting old was an sin. Boshir molla said. Now you must get married. Lets see I will manage in month of Srabon. Marrying in srabon is perfect. Kermot said in calm voice ”ok” .You raise a house. Take as many bamboo you want form the north side of the pond. First build the house. Getting married in old age is good. Understand? Relationship goes well. You build the house. Use straw in the rooftop. Take the straw money. I owe you money. Boshir molla came in a three days tour. He had to stay for seven days. School committee had a problem. The problem needs to get solved. Food for work program delivered 100 maund wheat. 70 maund wheat was missing. He also had to fix that. He complained some village matter. This way seven days gone by.  Returning to town he saw Keramoto’s built house amazingly. In seven days he build an wonderful house. He planted jackfruit, mango and guava seeds around the house. Boshir molla said planting those you created attention. Fruit trees, my child will eat when they grow up. Good job. Plant some coconut. Okay sir. I will get you married this srabon. Nothing happened in that Srabon. Not even in the next Srabon. Boshir molla got sick. Kidney problem. He went to Dhaka for treatment with the whole family. He told Kermot I will get you married when I am well. He has some bride in his pocket. He will chose someone with a good character. Getting married doesn’t happened in a jiffy. Getting married before thousand words isn’t right. Matter of whole. Kermot said if the bride is healty its good. There are many chores in the house. Ofcourse, ofcourse. We can’t select a sick bride. We have also some healthy brides. Don’t worry. Why I am here? Keramot doesn’t worry. He nurture the fruit trees. Make sure not even a single tree dies. After marriage child will be born. We need fruit. Market items are costly. Can’t buy the bought fruits. Kermots waits for marriage. He doesn’t know his age is fifty years. Now his hair are all white. He cant even see clearly. Not even have the strength of young time. Cant work much. Still old habit. He is always in the field. Coming home in the evening thinking about his unmarried wife and unborn child he feels delighted.

THE END

Offline Afroza Akhter Tina

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »
The motivation here is great indeed!!!  :)

Afroza Akhter Tina
Senior Lecturer
Department of English, DIU

Offline Masum mridha

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 09:13:26 PM »

Name - Masum Mridha
ID:-131-10-835                                             

White Car

Those who I don’t like ultimately meet me in the end. I am gossiping heavily but the servant boy said “somebody came and wants to meet you.” If I peek outside I will see someone familiar, but not now. But still with smile face I have to ask what’s up? So how is everything going? Once I was very close to him. Now I have to use eloquent words to keep distance. Bangle has no eloquent words. We can pursue for a long time.  Lets count today’s matter. Then hangout is fun. An argue started with bangle words. In that time the servant boy said someone is calling me. When I came outside I saw Sabbir. I said with a smile face. Why outside, come in. He smiled unwillingly, come inside. No its okay. Some of my friends came. We are talking. Lets introduce. I will come another day. What is the problem today? Come inside. Sabbir came inside angrily. I didn’t see someone get so embarrassed. Sweet on nose skin. Inside there is heavy shouting. Aziz asked Fazlu spell dust. Is rosh U or dirghu U. Fazlu was stammering. Spit is coming out continusly. Ugly situation. Sabbir nervously wiped his mouth and said in a calm voice. I will go now and come  another day. Please have a seat. We will play poker. Can you play it? No I can’t. I should go now. I have a work today. I showed him the way out. There is white car, a huge white car. A young driver seeing Sabbir jumped like a spring and became statue opening the door, Can’t believe so much arrangement for boys of our age. I with a very envy heart bough a cigarette. Like and morning holiday it doesn’t last much. But it was a matter of long irritating time.
Meeting sabbir was done whole buying parasitamol medicine. When I came outside saw many shops shutters were being closed., heavy busyness around everywhere. Anyone can’t say anything. Everyone is running. Truck drivers clashed against the bus driver. A group of party came with blades. The matter is suspicious. In this age people don’t use blades for action. But safety first. When went inside the side alley, I saw a white boy wearing a Punjabi lied in longitudinal patter. His glasses is far aside. I pulled hime up. He muttered I can’t see without my glasses. My myopia eyes have power 6.00. A glass of my frame dropped down. Wearing one eyed glass he looked weirdly. He clutched my left hand tightly until I left him in his house. Most probably he was feeling afraid. Should I leave him? I believe no man has such face of women, thin lips. When I see his glassless eyes I feel like its wearing eye shadows. Chin like teens. I said what do you do? I study MA in English, really nice. Last year I supposed to attend exam. But didn’t. I have a heart disease. Rhythmic problem. Have you cured? It has no cure. Saying this he smilled fakely. I took out the cigarette. Here take it. I don’t smoke. Nicotine damages the heart. Hardens the fiber. How you know much? My mom is doctor. In front of newescaton where he stopped that house should be recognized as house. It’s a huge matter. When we all got down from rickshaw a huge panic broke out. A women like sabbir’s voice said that. Why you took such step informing no one. When youwere outside why didn’t you take the car. Sabbir in awkward position started smiling. The lady said with anger why you give me pain? You have a weak heart. Anything may happen. Then what? Ok I won’t go anymore. That boy was Sabbir.
I was unable to go out till 8 am from their house. His parents acted like I saved their boys life. They both felt uneasy as they were unable to gift me anything.  A man came with me to get me to my house. A small car was called via phone. They escorted me to the house. They said in calm voice. My parents are very busy for me. Only one boy. Are you all. Yes. We have five bros and sis. Now I am only left. Where are the rest one. They are all dead. People don’t survive much in my family. I had an uncle. He also had four children all died before thirty. What you say?? Yes. I also won’t survive. Why you say like that. I am saying the truth. See I have heart disease. All my friends are like me. Everyone got busy in everything, bank, travel agencies, and night college teachers. Only Aziz unable to do anything got admitted to law. We play poker in holidays. Sometimes we see VCR in Porimals uncles house and everyday it ends with a quarrel. Sometime its really bad. But still It’s not that bad. When we meet again we don’t remember the past. Getting before time is very good. When I take sip while sittinf in the tea shop I feel the world very happy. Fazluls renters young daughter’s heartlessness heart us even more. In such awkward unwanted moment Sabbir shows up. There driver calls me from the tea stall. Sabbir feels embarrassed. Everyone was drinking tea. Yes we are hanging out. Please come. No I don’t drink tea. Ok don’t drink. Just hangout. I will come another day. I have work toady. Ok then go. No stands in very awkward way. I feel very angry. Still I showed formalities. What they talk so much about. Is there any less of topic. Politics, girls, cinema,love. Come and listen. If you don’t wanna listen than say. What will I say? Experience of love. Sabbir said in shy way I have zero experience about women. I never talked with a girl face to face. What? It’s true. I stay alone. My mom doesn’t like that. I have heart disease. So what. Littlebit of exictment makes my heart weak. It can also be severe. I wanna be budenless. Okay now today. Its sunny. Sabbir still doesn’t leave. Stand around. Littlebit is the young driver.very disgusting matter. This girly boy has no similiarties with my happiness and sadness. I don’t like talking nice with him. I do everything to avoid him. Staying in the house I send him away. Don’t know when even will come back. Sometimes I go for myself and say I will go by myself. I had to visit a friend in hospital. I cant talk today. Lets drop in the hospital. Which hospital? No I don’t need it. I wont feel any problem. Please come. A matter of irritation. When I see a white car I feel white sabbir wearing a Punjabi will come out. I cant my feeling to someone who is always covering his eyes with glasses. Act if I cant even be angry also cant bear. When I am outside there is an hesitation. Like I will meet him now. It feels most embaressing when Nilu is with me. But nilu doesn’t understand anything. She says irritatingly why you act like this? What happndes if I meet him. I want to see a gentleman. Once accidental meeting happened. I was coming to green road by foot. Suddenly saw the white car I stopped. Inside the car Sabbir was looking shockingly. I pretend not see him. Getting a rickshaw quckly I got up with Nilu. I was feeling afraid as now he will stop with the car. He said shyly hwere you wanna go? Nothing happened likethat. Nilu said why did take a rickshaw. How much time I said I hate rickshaws. Why you dony like it. Cover up. I feel suffocated. Does it work if don’t cover up. Dude if I don’t cover up would I get in the rickshaw with an unmarried man.
The eveining was wonderful. We had a great time. In the eveing we went inside a Chinese restaurant. Nilu said all the time everyone is worrying. But still she didn’t want to go. When I lieft nilu in shaymoili I saw Sabbir waiting for me in the house. I was amazed said what up? No matter I just dropped by. I cant find you when I come in day. Any special reason or random matter. No I just dropped. He wiped his forehead sweat with a hanker chip. I said have tea. Should I call for tea. No , not pleas. I will leave now. Mom is worrying. I never stayed that late. Buy why today? I saw you two today, felt very good. Just to say that. Sabbir felt very shy. You saw me with Nilu. Yes. It felt very good. I wanted say where you wanna go. Tell me. Why think I dint go? I smoked a cigar silently. Sabbir said in a calm voice I went with you guys behind. Really? Yes. I told the driver follow the rickshaw from far. Yes till Shahabag. Then I was unable to follow the rickshaw nor the driver. Are you angry. No I am not. I thought I would not say it to you. But you two were looking very beautiful. Very happy. I thoughy you wont be angry. I said in a calm voice no I didn’t. its late. You should go now. Or your mom will be angry. Yes. You are right. Sabbir left but I had great irritation. Is the guy fool? I thought a small doubt. If it happends again. Unbearable matter. That also happned.  Seven later Sabbir said. Were you guys were eating Fuchka in front of childrens park? I don’t remember. You were wearing a check shit. Your girlfriend was wearing a red sari. A fiber bag in your hand. Remember. Yes I do. I followed you guys for I hour after that event. Really? Yes I was feeling very good. I told the driver pursue as they cant follow us. You guys at least looked back once. But didn’t understand anytting. I said with a deeo breath when I am with Nilu I am always unware. Sabbir said with a great interest what were you doing there. I didn’t reply that rather lets introduce you with Nilu.  No need of that. I like seeing you together. A vey peaceful happy fave. You know I told mom about you gyus. Very good. Do hate when I follow you. I didn’t rather somked a cigar. I hate when  white car follows us all the time. Sabbir is sitting in front. I his teen face is very exiciting. Again sweat in face. The eye is tearful. It looks like he may cry. He leaned very closely and said why people are so happy? That was my lasy meeying with Sabbir. He never came to me. Maybe he is very sick. Maybe cant come outside. Or maybe abroad. Or maybe something else. I also don’t wanna find out. Sabbir never came. But still his white car follows us. When Nilu said something else or I wann touch her hand I feel the white car is around. I have no escape form it. I didt get married to Nilu ultimately. My wife is not like Nilu. But still I feel heavy live for him. When Lights go out in a stormy night I touch her with love. That time I feel the white car nearby. Glassed man thinks in eyebrow all the time why people are so happy?     

THE END               

Offline sharmin.bithi

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 10:34:21 PM »

SHARMIN FARZANA BITHI
ID : 131-10-843
“Magician”

The script of half yearly exam has published today.
Bablu has gotten eight and half marks. Not just this, Dhiren sir has also written largely with the red pencil in the script,
‘Cow’ What a downfall.

Bablu overturned the script so that nobody can see the written thing ‘cow’. But Dhiren sir said with cloudy voice, stand up on this bench.

Bablu stood up on this bench.
‘Show your math script everybody what I have written. He showed the script everybody with black face. Somebody laughed sitting on the first bench. Dhiren sir started roaring. ‘Hey’ who is laughing! I shall sew your face.

Everybody stopped laughing within a moment. Everybody fear of Dhiren sir like a restraint. Everybody calls him a restraint sir secretly. There made again the giggling sound on the first bench Dhiren sir started roaring. If I hear the sound of laugh again. then I shall open your teeth with slaps: Hey! is it a theatre?theclass silented completely. Dhiren sir said, with subsiding voice, hey Bablu, you will have stood on the bench till the sell ring.

Bablu looked at the outside of the window apathetically. It’s not so difficult to stand on the bench for one hour . But every moment Bablu felt his body throny thinking that what will he say to his father after returning home. Father is not easy person at all. Master like Dhiren sir is also suckling baby to him needless to say that the earthquake will occur in the house today. Bablu started perspiring in this cold weather. Bablu couldn’t think. How did themath subject includein the study?What’s the benefit to learn math? Its all right, But climbing within a munite whats need of slip away within two munites? Bablu left a long breath.
The school broke up at5 P.M. without returning home Bablu sat in the veranda of the school with saddy face. ‘Go home little brother. Said the record keeper of the school namad Anis Mia.’ 

Bablu said, I shall stay here today.
‘what are you saying brother; what’s the matter?
‘It’s nothing. you run away.
 Anis Mia said with laugh.’ you have failed in the exam if nobody comes to receive you, you will not go. Right?’ Anis Mia started laughing opening his mouth. Bablu came out from the school quickly. He sat lonely under the berry tree.

The place is very silent. All around the place became pitch dark within a moment. May be to show fear to Bablu a large member of cricket started chirping together. The sound huh! huh!, started coming from the lake. The copse of the right side seems to move . Bablu started wiping his eyes incessantly in the long sleeve of his shirt.

‘Hey! boy, why are you crying?
Nothing is clearly visible in this dark. It seems to Bablu that someone who is very tall has stood near the copse. There is like a heavey bag in his hand. There is also a wallet tied with the less in his back.
‘Hey! little boy, what happens?’
Bablu said with sobbing voice , ‘I have gotten eight and half marks in the math exam.’
‘Oh! its the matter?’
Yes, and Dhiren sir has also writen the word cow’ in my script.
Bablu gave him the script. The man took the script coming forward. He is so tall. Inspite of being this darkness almost all the part of his face has been covered with a large sunglasses.
The man said seriously, ‘It is injusticed to write the word ‘cow’ on the script. It has been insinuated directly of the sense. After that what’s  need to write so largely like this? It was enough to write .secretely’
Bablu started crying loudly.
‘Uh! you will not cry. Its not a time to cry. we have to think now what to do? we have to think with cool head’.
Bablu said softly, ‘I shall rather go to school, nor home. I shall spend the rest of my life sitting under the berry tree.
Or, I shall go  to Bilat becoming a sailor.’
‘Your plan is not bad. But it is not right to do anything quickly. you have to think cold head. your name is unknown to me.’
‘My name is Bablu. I read in class vii. Who are you?’
‘My name is Hoiyetsoon’.
‘What did you say?’
‘May be I am a foreigner. so my name is little strange.’
‘What do you do?’
‘I am a tourist. I visit.’
Bablu said curiously, ‘where is your country’?
‘Come with me I am showing you.’
‘Hoiyetsoon showed him (B) at the sky with his finger. ‘you are watching that shadow, shadow that is milky way, Galaxy.’
Milky way Galaxy. Like a spring . There is a disk of the sun in the middle of this way. we called it ‘Noiyuttini’. I lived in the nine number planet.’
Bablu sat a little for from him. Is he a mad ! He is speaking like a good man.
‘Have you understood Bablu, actually we live so nearly. The world is also included in this milky way Galaxy. Ha ! Ha! Ha!’
‘Do you speak in Bengali?’
‘Uh! I have a translator instrument so I am speaking with you in Bengali.’
He showed him signly a round box. The box is hanging near his shoulder. A buzzing sound like a mosquito is coming from there.
By the help of this instrument the language of any intellectual  animal can be understand and can be speak in that language.
There are such a library of different types of sounds and various system of syntax in the neuron of animal brain this instrument can preserve.
Bablu felt a little fear. The man said that, ‘The crickets are chirping all around, ‘What are they saying you could understand?’ 

if I hang this instrument in your shoulder. may I?
Bablu said with fear, ‘yes, but is there any possibility to be pained? 
‘Uh! may be your head will be pained. Hang it.’
As soon as Hoiyetsoon settled the instrument in the shoulder of Bablu he (B) started listening the crickets ore speaking. ‘We want insects. we want insects to eat’
‘why there two ore not going? What are they doing? What are they doing’?
‘What are these two man doing?
‘We want insects, insects, insects’.
Bablu became paralysed. The man said, they don’t speak like human. They make sound closing their wings each other. There are such a media to exchange their contemplation in this animal planet! Bablu was not paying attention to his word. Because, he could listen clearly that there are whispering in the rest on the berry tree.

‘Ah, What babbling these two man have started? Won’t they sleep to us?’

‘You are right. There is no common sense in human being. They are great fool.’
‘These birds started giggling saying this.’
The man said, ‘Let the instrument be put off now Bablu. You have no habit so you so you will feel headache.’
Bablu said ‘will they understand if I talk now with them?’
They may understand one or two. But ‘they couldn’t understand maximum. Obviously not of all. There are many intellectual animal in the world. Such as Whales.’
‘Is whale fish intelligent?’
‘Very much intelligent. They cannot make instrument because they have no hands only. Dolphin is also very intelligent. If they had hands then the style of the world be changed.’
‘Why they have no hand?’     
‘It’s a fancy of nature. Because of the whimsical of nature the intellectual animal like whales and Dolphin have to lead life like a beast.’
leaving a little sigh Hoiyetsoon took the instrument from Bablu’s shoulder.
‘Let your matter be think now. What did you think? Will you be a sailor of the ship?’
‘No.’
‘So what? Will you have sit under the berry tree?’
‘Uh! I shall go with you.’
‘Oh! Is it?’
‘Yes.’
‘But it’s not possible. We have no rocket or spaceship to now. We go from one place to another place by the process of replacing things. It’s not possible by you. But now I shall go to a moor of our Thursday planet. It’s called ‘Titan’. There are very intelligent animal.’
‘I shall also go Titan with you.’
‘It’s completely impossible.’ That place is full of dangerous clorine gass. There are also Sulfer Di-Oxide. Nothing will happen to me by it. But you will die within a manite.’
Bablu became stopped with a black face. The man said with a tranquil voice, ‘you rather study well. Because, there are many things to learn in you place. It will not enough to get eight and half marks in math.’
Bablu didn’t give any answer. The man said, ‘ Human brain is like a first class. They will pass us in the field of knowledge and science, if they wish.’
Bablu said with black face. ‘I don’t want to learn math’. Hoiyetsoon started laughing. He said laughingly, ‘Human being is so strange as a animal. They don’t say their mind language is separate. You are thinking that you will learn math attentively from now so that can make such type of instrument but you are speaking out another thing. Right?’
Bablu said slowly, ‘How did you understand?’
‘I have a small communicator instrument. What the intelligent animal are thinking it can be fell from so far with that instrument. Such as, if the instrument is hanged in your shoulder there you could understand that what your father and your Dhiren Sir are thinking at this moment. They both are searching you very busily with a hariken. After going home when the record-keeper Anis Mia of your school gave the news, your father has become restless. Do you want to understand the mind situation of you father?
Bablu moved his head, he wants to understand. when the man hanged the  instrument in his (B) shoulder, Bablu listened his father is saying heartly my mad son has been sitting lonely in which dark who knows’

He has gotten eight and half marks so what? Ah! poor Bablu! He couldn’t come to house because of my fear. No, I shall never be hot tempered. His father wipped his eyes thinking that.

Dhiren sir is also thinking the same word. Ah! where and in which dark the little boy has been sitting. To write the word ‘cow’ in the script has been a great fault. He is not going home to feel this shame. No, I need to behave more gently with the student. I shall not behave anger like this. Every day I shall teach math to Bablu for an hour.

Hoiyetsoon said  laughingly, ‘what did you listen to their mind language?
‘Hu!’
‘Haw you the plan to be a sailor of the ship yet now?
‘No.’
‘Good. very good. so M. Bablu, I have to go now.’
‘Please sit a little more.’
‘No, I can’t sit any more. your father and your sir is coming here. If they see me then the matter will not be good. I go now, right?
Before finishing his word father and Dhiren sir were seen. The record keeper Anis Mia is coming fast with a hariken in his hand. Bablu couldn’t see the man of foreign planet any more .

Baba gave a good slap after coming. ‘He said with angry voice, you have learnt wickedness in this age. without going home you are doing meditation sitting under the tree. I shall take the skin of your back today’
   Dhiren Sir said with subsiding voice; the exam has been worst. going home immediately you will sit taking a book but no. without this he has been sitting in the crowed of snakes. you will have nill- downed about a whole period in my class . Have I written the word ‘cow’ happily?’   
Bablu didn’t become angry in their word. Because , now he knows it certainly, that these are not the language of their mind. without this he saw clearly with the light of the hariken that his father’s eyes are wipped.
He was searching him with crying.

Offline md.faridul islam

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 11:58:05 AM »
NAME : Md: Faridul Islam
ID:131-10-839

MATH VERSE

I have no idea about woke up by birds. In the city has little birds, though some birds in the city, but they don’t like.  At very morning I surprised, at first hearing of birds tweets in the zone reason. It does not create good situation when all of birds tweets together. In the mean time when I woke up from the bed, and said what’s matter, which noises.
My friend Karim said in his sleepily voice, its tweeting birds. They creates big disturb. You sleep cover with bed sheet. I reached the region yesterday night with karim . I am man of non social. I like travel, if I feel it compactable   I have no interest about river taking with a risk of my life. It’s suppose to say that karim force me to come here. he has only word , that if you come here it will be help you for write. You may gate one or two character’s in here .it’s can, t say anything. I have no habit, search out of characters from visiting any place. If I go outside of Dhaka, I attached by nature more than people. There is little to see the nature but every time I see man .whenever I go I take lot of books. I noticed that in a new environments there is no interesting thinks in laser time without reading book. Suddenly may not visits telephone cannot in a ring sound.  There is a none world Perhaps. it called pleasure of tear chain.  Karim said me; I will allocate a big room for you. It has a big veranda when ever you come to the veranda, you will see a great river. In the beach you will see water boats and boat men. I will never bother you. You can stay as you like.

My friend saw me a more a more or less charming picture. Yet he said you feel good to see nature first some days.  After that you in feel boor .   In the  surroundings only water and water.   There is no change of scenery.  You fell debuted of this somehow you spend one week. That time you cannot feel to go. Everything has been proved that korim said. it is suppose go to Dhaka in eight days . We can stay more days I said. You stay they more you want said by karim . Within stay In time, I can visit my uncle time.
I need to cross one river for sawing my uncle house. I won’t want to take you, because I am going to my uncle house for quarreling, you stay here. I stay it. Most of time of a day, I stated at water boat. it is a big boat . Into the boat wash room.

Once a time it seems that I am a still but sky is rocking. It is impossible to imagine this sensation in this city building of the non earth sensation.  Falling sleep on the boat roof in these afternoons  I woke up when the dark spread.  When I woke up that time a person said, hello brother how r u? I came here for meeting with you. My name is Jalal uddin b.a.b.t. I am a math teacher of Bhatpara model high school. You were in a sleep in time. It is a harmful for health. I felled bother. Non like to hear advice after woke up from the sleep. The community of teachers’ habit is give to advice anytime. I have done a work wit out your permission the gentlemen said his grave voice. I said the boat man to make a tea. I took a cup of tea. I will take another cup of tea with you. Go for fleshing mouth. It’s harm for health. The man who knows all about bad comes of health. In this health condition is not well, that I have seen.  He a thin man black  and white  beard in his face.  His eyes are bright as like as a patient of influence.  His age above fifty. He wear pajama and black Punjabi. I said him you are here for any work? or just for hangout. I have no time for doing hangout; I came here for doing work, you also here for doing work. I hear from people that, you write story and novel. I didn’t read, because for the lake of time

I think one time, I have decrease work. I have huge time. I have huge time.  don’t said . To the discussion this man don’t give him time. In the teacher community have give time , they will talk so much . One time I meet this man at Faridpur .  He said talk on the evening time.   He said talk totally 11.30 pm at night. he said one minute , in the other people say something . I end my talk .then you will say as you’re wise. Who knows that, this Jalal  uddin  b.a.b.t on this same men. I catch the smoke.you take smoke Mr. master ?  He said borrowed face for the health harmful something leaves. I could not leave the tea. I wrote so I have need tea. On the past experience I saw that in the village writer, when they will see the city’s audience, they will not leave him. They will bore their life. jalal uddin b.a.b.t said that , I exercise the Nobel . I was quiet. At this situation no inspiration s don’t talk.  May be u have don’t question. As a math teacher why I read in novel .

May be you could not understand the matter. Give you example understand. In a geomantic have a math 1 complete the work 15 days . 2 same work complete totally 30 days. 1 and 2 when will complete totally do the work. This math I do the exercise Nobel. Do u listen one? Off course I will listen.
Jalal uddin b.a.b.t deeply voices reciting these,
Karim , rohim was two brother
Karim have power but rahim have no,
Karim do the work only 15 days
At this same work rahim do 30 days
Now boys think slowly
They are two brothers, how much time does this work?

Brother how feelings you?
Yes good you say your heart?
I said my heart.
I am pleasure .
I say my secrete. How much you wrote at this poem? I have write three thousands six hundred eleven. At this poem I said give name math verse . I have plane ten thousands completed public. Karim come next day .when I said jalal uddin b.a.b.t asks him, he said me, he comes near you? As he calls do u know? Muslim  jadob.  He was the ship of math. He can do any math on his mouth. He don’t  can do now? May be know now he have mentality problem. Day and night he wrote poem math verse . after dead his daughter he was a mad . His daughter was very adorable. She reads class 9.  She was weak in math so his father slash . His daughter was so afraid him.

One day I will go meet him. He knows me. He talk wealth general people. He is very interesting give me his skip math verse. He said slowly in the poem name is Nurun nahar . My daughter names name. She was afraid of math. She was crying secretly. If I wrote this book before fifteen years ago . At this moment jalal uddin crying .he control him very carefully he looks me down voice please pray for me. I can end this work.

THE END

Offline Masudur897

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
Masudur Rahman
ID: 132-10-897
29th Batch

NINTEEN SEVENTI ONE

They came before sunset.
A huge team. No marching at all. They are coming disorient. Probably came from huge distance. Some of them are falling for exhausting tiredness. Face full of sweat, wearing dusk, dusk uniform.
Almost every village people hid themselves. Only mad Bodi approached with a smiley face. He asked with,
              “What’s the matter”.
The entire team half in a second. Mad Bodi was carrying a red towel. He was waving towel and yielding. ” Where are you going”. He hasn’t seen such weird thing.
Mr.Major was wearing a sunglass. He put out his sunglass speaking in English saying that “what he is saying”. Rafiquddin said that “ may be he is mad”. We all at least have a mad man in our village.
“Really”?
“Yes Sir “.
“How did you understand he is a mad man”?
Rafiquddin get silent. Mr.Major had a twisted habit. He brings out ten meaning of a single word. Mad Bodi was seen coming running. His face was full of smile. Rafiq shouted,” Hey what do you want “. Mad Bodi spread his smile. Rafiq wiped his forehead sweat. Said in thise voice “sir the man is mad. Our every village has a……………………………..
You said this before. You don’t need say it twice.
Rafiq got scared. Mr. Major saidin a calm voice.” I like this place. Let’s rest a bit. Everyone is tired”.
After five miles you will find Nabinogor. A huge market. A police camp. Sir it is better to go Nabinogor before sunset.” Why? Are you afraid”.
Mr. Major said something towards the team. A slight response. Everyone took a easy stance in a second. Taking off their heavy helmets. Mr. Major said in a low voice.” Lets tie up the Mad”. He sat on a wooden box and lighted his pipe. Pipe doesn’t in uniform. But this Major is very handsome. Everything suits in his mouth.
The Mad was tied against the mango tree. He wasn’t showing and objection. Rather staying close made his happy. No one was notice him. They were very tired. Their sight were uninterested and without mood.
Mr. Major sipped some water from bottle. Untied his Boots. There was blister in left heel. Rafiq said” will you have some coconut”, Mr. Major not replying that question said in clam voice.” Before we came to any village a small team always comes with a Pakistani flage. Now they don’t come. Do you know why”?
“No sir I don’t “
They don’t come in fear. They are all hiding in the jungle. Isn’t it.?
Rafiq didn’t answer. Mad Bodi said” I want to drink some water”.
                            “ What does he want”?
He want to have some water from the bottle.
Everyone was able to run but master Aziz wasn’t. Because his younger sister came from sonapota. That morning she was having delivery pain. Such kind of person can’t run. Through master Aziz said twice “we can take her to shamgonj”. In reply his mother reproached him for his cowarness. She compared master Aziz with a crippled cat. Master Aziz didn’t protest. Because it was the truth. He is very coward. Since the military infiltrated the village he is visiting the washroom very often. He is sitting in the yard. And getting scared in slightest sound.
“Is master in the house”?
“Who”?
“We, Did you here. Mad Bodi was tied against the mango tree”.
“Yes we heard it”.
Some elder person of Nilgonj came to the yard sacredly.
“Master you should go”?
“Where”?
Dobir Miya not replying said in clam voice, who will go without you? You know English. You know standard language.
“You want me to go to the military”?
“ Yes ”
“What will I do going there”
You will tell there is no problem in this village.
Take the Pakistani mark with you. Don’t be afraid. Master did not say anything for a long time. Mr.Dobir said with irritation “why don’t you say something”. “How can I go”? A huge problem in the house. Puti will have a child. “You have nothing to do master. You are not a doctor”. Master said in calm voice. Where can I find Pakistani flag .
I threw it away.
You threw away? Why?
Master didn’t reply. Mr.Dobir said with anger. Is it enough only to pass I A. You don’t have any brain. Why did you throw the flag. What will you do now? Go in empty hand. I am afraid son.

No need afraid. They are not tiger or bears. You go and behave friendly say something.
That is fair.
Don’t be late. Go before sundown.
“ Alone “?

THE END

Offline Liza891

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 12:42:24 PM »
Afroza Akther Liza
ID-132-10-891
29th Batch

WAIT
|

Mr. Boshir’s greatest virtue is not to be angry on anyone. When there a situation of anger there is a smile on his face and he says okay, okay.
For not being angry he became the chairman of union council three times in a row, created a concrete house,  Land prices has increased three times in last three years. Recently he bought a power tiller. People can see cover poly machine far from distance. Mr. Boshir didn’t bring the machine in the field. Everything was possible for not being angry. At he believes it.
Month of Srabon
Drizzling started two days ago. Still didn’t stop. The sky is gloomy. Looks like it won’t stop till noon. Mr. Boshir is on the bangle room’s easy chair. His mind is scattered. Robbery is everywhere. He might alsi get robbed. Why still not is still a mystery. Although he has a swinging rifle. The day before yesterday in the issue of haunting birds he shot three rounds. He is confused whether it was the right thing. It act opposite. He is unsure as it was right thing to do. Dacoit can come in want of rifle. Except of the worry of dacoits another thing is in his mind. Accidently last year he married again. The bride is very young. She doesn’t listen to him. His own age is 45. He does everything to adapt to her 17 year old bride which is very painful. Still he is trying to do so. There is no use. She is not adapting. Today in the morning her mind is gloomy like the month of Srabon. Although no one can understand it. It seems like she is enjoying the gloominess drizzling of the morning. She got a call to make tea. Tea is not prepared yet. In this like town two time tea is made. Newspaper comes after two days. But comes regularly. Boshir molla has the newspaper in his hand. But he is not reading it. He doesn’t like reading newspaper. He sees the picture. He also doesn’t like reading the subtitle of the picture. He tiredly looking at a picture of the newspaper. The picture says Mr. Ershad puts his hand in the shoulder of an old man saying something. The shore broken villages will be turned in trump. Every president uses their own maneuver. Mr. has dug the canal. He is creating village. No one knows what the next president will do.
Mr. President.
Boshir Molla raised his view reading the newspaper. Everyone calls him president as he is the chairman of union council. He feels good. But not today as Kermot is in front of him. Kermot is his delivery man. working for 10 years. Now he is 30 years old. Little bit naïve. They are extraordinary as delivery man. works blindly. Boshir molla got angry seeing Keramot. Now Keramot should have been in the field. Not wandering in front of him.
“Will you say something Keramot”
I have something to say. Say.
Keramot in a bowed head and in a unclear voice said that “I have become very old. Will you get me married. Let’s have a family. I want to have a family. Boshir molla said astonishingly “You want to get married. Keramot said in a calm voice. “ I have become old. I want to get married. Prophet also said to get married when aged. Its also in Hadis and Al Quran. “Do you like anyone?” if you want to……
Its okay. I will manage. Give you house and land. You don’t even take your wage. I will manage.
Okay sir, now go to work. Its not nice to come leaving your job. Okay sir. Is it okay about the guarding? Be careful. Guard in groups and in arms. Okay sir. For the next three years Boshir Molla went through many burdens. In a land case he lost whole lot of money. His second wife became sick giving birth to a dead child. She was having treatment for long time in Dhaka. He house also got robbed once. Having a nice attitude he lost the election twice in a row. School committee election and corporation election, in this time he don’t carry a cool brain. So when Keramot again proposed his marriage he said angrily “Why are you so eager to get married?” Keramot said. Its been three year. Wont you see my condition. Are you an outsider? Aren’t you and insider? Let me recover. You need house. Where will you stay with your wife. Let me recover. Then I will name you lands. Then you will get married. Don’t worry. Okay sir. Work on your own way. You don’t have to be worried about your marriage. Why I my here? Let me recover. Boshir molla recovered in the next five years. He recovered very well. He became the chairman of school election. Won the Upazilla Election. Made house in Borail Bazar. Brought electricity in village, though he doesn’t stay in his village house that much, stays in Royal Bazaar most of the time. He has peace in his mind. His second wife again gave birth to another dead child. She finally adopted. In the month of Poush he visited his home village. He will stay for three days. He doesn’t usually stay in his home at stretch. He has many works in town. He can’t stay in his home village leaving work in town. He also made many enemies. He doesn’t what they may do. Staying foot on the house Keramot met him. He said astonishingly “You are getting old Keramot. Keramot bowed his head. As if getting old was an sin. Boshir molla said. Now you must get married. Lets see I will manage in month of Srabon. Marrying in srabon is perfect. Kermot said in calm voice ”ok” .You raise a house. Take as many bamboo you want form the north side of the pond. First build the house. Getting married in old age is good. Understand? Relationship goes well. You build the house. Use straw in the rooftop. Take the straw money. I owe you money. Boshir molla came in a three days tour. He had to stay for seven days. School committee had a problem. The problem needs to get solved. Food for work program delivered 100 maund wheat. 70 maund wheat was missing. He also had to fix that. He complained some village matter. This way seven days gone by.  Returning to town he saw Keramoto’s built house amazingly. In seven days he build an wonderful house. He planted jackfruit, mango and guava seeds around the house. Boshir molla said planting those you created attention. Fruit trees, my child will eat when they grow up. Good job. Plant some coconut. Okay sir. I will get you married this srabon. Nothing happened in that Srabon. Not even in the next Srabon. Boshir molla got sick. Kidney problem. He went to Dhaka for treatment with the whole family. He told Kermot I will get you married when I am well. He has some bride in his pocket. He will chose someone with a good character. Getting married doesn’t happened in a jiffy. Getting married before thousand words isn’t right. Matter of whole. Kermot said if the bride is healty its good. There are many chores in the house. Ofcourse, ofcourse. We can’t select a sick bride. We have also some healthy brides. Don’t worry. Why I am here? Keramot doesn’t worry. He nurture the fruit trees. Make sure not even a single tree dies. After marriage child will be born. We need fruit. Market items are costly. Can’t buy the bought fruits. Kermots waits for marriage. He doesn’t know his age is fifty years. Now his hair are all white. He cant even see clearly. Not even have the strength of young time. Cant work much. Still old habit. He is always in the field. Coming home in the evening thinking about his unmarried wife and unborn child he feels delighted.

Offline smrity_871@diu.edu.bd

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2016, 11:08:52 PM »
NAME: Smrity Kaiser
ID:131-10-871

Goody

It sounds ‘ku-ku,pu-pu’ at midnight.
I have just slept about the decoration of my room. The fare is 50 dollar-so far so cheap. An American couple rent all the rooms of the 1st floor of their message. Poor foreign students live in these rooms. Common bathroom, there is no kitchen, has to eat outside. Smoking is
. Sleepiness comes over the eyes almost go to by diverse sound, what happened? I have come to America recently. I couldn’t get familiar with the happenings of them. I have to startle very often.
The place where I’m now is named by ‘Roaming House’ in America. It’s a very little room. Sofa-bed, reading table all are here. At one side of the table, there is a F.M radio. It’s all restricted, land lady warned strictly about this when she rents it. Stereo music in high volume is also banned. Multiple conditions still though I have to come here to live. Reason is cheap rent. Moreover, the place is near to my University, a mere walking distance. It’s not possible to attend the classes from distance place in such cold weather of North Decoder. Can’t expect to buy a car. Take my lunch at University memorial union. Come back to the room with a ham Barger at evening. Pass the night by eating this.
It's all about fifteen days I have been living in the “Roaming House” still remains unfamiliar to somebody’s. Beside my room Ananta Nag, an Indian student lives. When he sees me, he enters his room by shouting “Abe yaar”. Conversation with him is all about this. At the corner side room, a Korean student named “Hun” lives. He doesn’t know a bit of English. One day he come to me and say- “Head pain murder, murder.” It took a certain time for me understand what he said- He was trying to say   that he was dying by the pain of headache. So, intimacy with him is not has for language barrier. In front of my room A Philippine girl name Toha lives. She is hell. Ananta nag, has told me to over side this goody. If you concern about her, you are gone. She will ride on your shoulder like about 23-24 years old, very cute and beautiful. Her means are views. she doesn’t talk to anybody., very often she cries at night. Fifth border is an American goody, name by Elizabeth. At the very first, I was warned to stay away from the American goodies. In American society, there is no place for moodiest. They are very lonely. So, if they get a chance to talk to anybody, they make their life a mere the ghost of shin bad and wouldn’t get her down.
That goody has tried to talk to me couple of times. Remembering the advice of Ananta nag, I have said in a dried voice- I can’t talk now, I am reading. The goody has said immediately-ok,ok,will talk to you later. We are in the same ship.So, we will meet…ha ha ha.Rather do one thing. When you can release the Pressure of your study, come to my room. We will talk.”
I have never gone to her room. Never feel the enthusiasm to go these.
Now, at midnight, I am sitting on my bed-hearing diverged “ku-ku” sound. I am feeling terrible.mid-term exam will be on the plate tomorrow morning. Need a sound sleep. what a pain! Go outside the door to examine the source of the sound. Meet Ananta nag there. He also has come out with a stubborn face. I asked – “What is this sound?”
“Bag Pipe-Ananta replied in a dished voice. What is the Bag pipe?”
“One sort of music tool: Irish plays it”
“who is playing?
“Elizabeth. See, what a pain. Will you go and tell the goody-IT is midnight. she has no right to disturb us at midnight.”
I go towards the doors of Elizabeth. It is open. She sits in her bed with the bag pipe in her hand.it should take a huge pressure in the lungs to play this musical tool. HOW does a goody of eighty years old play this, who knows?
Watching me, the goody comes down with a smile on the face-1. Ahmad,welcome.
It shouldn’t be stupid very first. I say –How are you?
Fine, veryfine. I have bought a beg pipe by selling the garage. Brandnew. Only took 20 dollars. Isn’t it excellent?”
Hum – excellent.”
It was a passion for a long time that I would learn to play a musical tool. So ………”
It’s so. To fill it with air for the first time is thought. Once it is done, rest become easy. Why you are standing –please sit?
I will come another day. Tomorrow is my exam. Mid –term. I need to sleep.
Off course. Does my toll cause the problem?” Little bit.”

“Sorry, extremely sorry. Wouldn’t   play anymore. You can go to sleep. Just a Minute-I am going to make a hot-cola for you. It is second to none for a good sleep.
“Thank you very much. I don’t need it now.”
“You can’t say no. Listen to me, taste it. You will sleep well. I couldn’t sleep after the death of my husband. Stayed alone, sleep doesn’t come. Then I discovered this medicine.
I’ve noticed that she has boiled water by talking to me. Keka is ready.
I’ve to eat. I’ve to listen the story of the goody by eating. She has four sons and daughters. They live in different places. For the past ten years, they couldn’t meet each other. But they have communication. They send pictures, write letters.
“Ahmad, would you see the pictures of my grandchildren?”
“Not today, perhaps another day.”
“ok, then. You go and sleep peacefully. Have eaten hot keka- it will be an excellent sleep.”
But, for drinking, hot-keka, I couldn’t sleep a bit that night. When I’m going to the bathroom early in the morning, I meet Elizabeth. With a smiling face she asks- “Have a good sleep?” “pretty”- I answer by keeping my temper down.
The goody gleefully says- Didn’t I say, you would have a sound sleep. See, am I right?
So, the goody of the roaming house starts to bother us.
Later came to know, she learns to play beg pipe by post. I know, Bible could be learnt by post, but music tool? I didn’t know. Everything is possible in this country.
But, that ku-ku,pu-pu sound starts to come out frequently at midnight. Unbelievable situation that is. one day Ananta nag shouted.
“It’s fine you have learnt to play. But why at midnight? Why not during day time? We stay outside that time- you can play at that time.”
“I do have works to do during day time.”
“what’s your work?” You just roam at that time.”
“That’s my work.”
“Very fine then. So, why don’t you shut the door when you play at midnight?
“This music tool should be played in free space. It is written in the instruction. You can read it if you don’t believe.
“We will complain again you to the house owner.”
“you can do so. But it wouldn’t come to work. The agreement that I have with the owner, there is nothing mentioned over there that I couldn’t play music play.”
“You are so cheap.”
“No, no, don’t say this. Ok, go, I wouldn’t play anymore.
Then the music remains stopped for several days. Then she starts again. Anger grows up. But the goody smiles all the time. She will tell a bunch of words when she meets-
“My grandson Anny has got her teeth. Send the pictures. Want to see? It is so nice! Just like an Angel. I think there is no other baby girl like her in the world. I will go to see her during the summer. I’ve said my son to send tickets. If he doesn’t send ticket, I couldn’t go. He said, he will send it.”
But his son doesn’t send the ticket. So, the goody can’t go. She is one of the poorest goodies in America. She lives on the money she receives from social securities. She is left with nothing after she pays the rent, food and medical insurance. Moreover, she has got the tendency of throwing party. After coming back from the University, I notice a note hanging on the door.
Dear friend,
it’s a special day in my life. I met with my husband for the first time this day. I did my dinner with her and Bob said Me-I love me. For the remembrance of this day, I’ve arranged a small party. You’ll come.
I don’t wish to attend the party. But there is no way. The goody will come within ten minutes and will say everyone has come and waiting for you. But after I’ve gone, I have found that nobody except me has come. candles are there in the room. There are some potato chips on the table, nuts and two bottles of red wine which could cost not more than 6 or 7 dollars.
The goody seems to be very happy. We are the only visitors to the party. House owner never comes to the party. The goody doesn’t have any friend even. May be she counts us as her intimate friends.
the goody is the center of the party. With glittering eyes, she says- “Life is very beautiful, isn’t it?
“Yes”-we say in an enchanted voice.
“Such an amazing party it is, Wonderful.”
“Yes, wonderful.”
“It seems to me, that I have gone back to my youth.”
But Elizabeth tries to go back to her youth so frequently, we get terribly bothered. We stop to attend the party. She comes and says in a crying voice, “It’s a very special day to me and you wouldn’t come?”
“The pressure of study is tremendous.”
“This day is very special to me. Today my husband proposed me. It happened sixty years back from now.”
“Please, I couldn’t go today. I have assignment to do.”
“Please come for an hour.”
“Impossible, It’s completely impossible.”
The goody does the party alone and plays that terrible bag-pipe. Someone among us has to go. It becomes intolerable for us. Such a pain.
However, our pain comes to its end at the beginning of the winter. Later come to know, she sells it as she doesn’t have money. We get relaxed. OH, at least we can sleep at night now.
One afternoon, I’ve heard from Ananta that the goody is sick and she is taken to the hospital. The condition is not good. I get a little bit sad. I went to see the goody at St. joseph Hospital. The goody becomes very happy. With glittering eyes, she asked, “Card, have you brought the card.”
There is an occasional rule to bring card when one visits a sick person. I forget to bring a get well card.
Elizabeth said, “I am collecting the cards. Bring one when you come next time.”
“ok, I’ll bring.
“See, what a beautiful card has given. This is given by “Toha”, Ah, what a lovely girl she is. What Ananta has done, he gives not only cards, but also flowers.” poor boy doesn’t have too much money-still does it.
Watching the joy of the goody, I feel very good. After the visiting hour, when I tends to leave-the goody says in a very low voice, “I need to apologize to you all.”
I’ve noticed her closely. the goody says, “Do you know why I play bag-pipe? I feel very bad to live alone. If I play this, somebody of you will Come-I can talk to you a little bit. Sorry, I shouldn’t do this.”
I fell very sorry. My mind gets a knock. I couldn’t utter a single word.”
Suffering for two months, the goody gets well. We have arranged a small party regarding to her comeback to the home. Just not a party only-we buy a little gift for the goody – a new bag-pipe.
Americans cannot cry-he who said this, is a fool. When Ananta Nag gives the Bag-pipe to the goody, she looks surprisingly towards us. Then she starts to cry like a baby. I’ve never seen such a beautiful scene ever in my life.