New Home for Gonit Pathshala

Author Topic: New Home for Gonit Pathshala  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Riyad

• View Profile
    • noboaalo.com/gonitpathshala.org
New Home for Gonit Pathshala
« on: December 21, 2010, 11:50:23 PM »
I and some of my friends of Software Engineering Department Daffodil International University (L1 T2) make a web-site about mathematics. Most recently we change our site name to gonitpathshala.com from gonitpathshala.org
Gonit Pathshala is a online based mathematics learning and teaching platform in bangla. This site is only to prove “No fear, No borringness in methematics” to the students of school & colleges and who likes mathematics or who dislikes mathematics.
Total site is about math.Some of our friends are making a this site name GonitPathshala.org and a good news we are going to submit our web-site in BASIS SOFTEXPO 2011. We are participate as a group.

Please visit for See more http://www.gonitpathshala.org

and any kind of suggestion send me a mail: admin@gonitpathshala.org
Riyad
Department of SWE
ID: 102-35-117
2nd Batch
http://twitter.com/liveroan

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: New Home for Gonit Pathshala
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Dear Mr. Riyad,

You have made a lot of post containing same topics and contents which violates the forum's terms and condition. From now on Please be careful of this kind of behavior and post only in relevant section. Posting same thing in every section of the forum is illogical and considered as spam which may annoy other members of the forum. Be informed that this kind of behavior can ban you from forum.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:41:02 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline shaikat

• Its simple..
    • View Profile
Re: New Home for Gonit Pathshala
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
Nice site..
Moheuddin Ahmed Shaikat
Administrative Officer
Department of CSE