Relationship between education and communication!

Author Topic: Relationship between education and communication!  (Read 11286 times)

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Relationship between education and communication!
« on: June 26, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
Dear All,

Please try to answer it in a short time of reading.

Regards,
Syed Mizanur Rahman
Head, General Educational Development &
Director of Students' Affairs, DIU

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Relationship between education and communication!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »
“There may be no single thing more important in our efforts to achieve meaningful work and fulfilling relationships than to learn and practice the art of communication.”
                  --Max De Pree, Author ; The Art of Leadership   
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »
Thanks for adding Value!

Regards,

Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 02:16:06 PM »
"For good or ill, your conversation is your advertisement. Every time you open your mouth, you let the world look into your mind." _Bruce Barton and innovator in the filed of advertising
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline raju

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 10:18:53 AM »
Dear Shibli,

Can you send me your mobile number to call you some time if you feel!

Regards,

Raju
Syed Mizanur Rahman

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 11:37:26 PM »
Nothing can be run with each other. Both of them are very important for a human being or an educated person.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 12:58:58 AM »
Dear sir

It's tough. I think it will be vary man to man. The life is depending in this fact. Education is all but not without communication. I will prefer Education > Communication.

I'm looking forward to get the right one.   
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
Dear Shahin

Education and communication are interrelated. One is useless without the other.

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
Dear Shibli Sir
I have read your sentence but don't understand the logic behind of your sentence. Would you help me to understand the logic
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »
Communication is very important in every aspect of life. Verbal and Nonverbal communication are put of my teaching skills every day. I can see how the effects of good communication can make a class a great place to learn. With the students understanding what is happening it helps them be at ease with the situation and a better chance of them learning. The better the communication is in a teaching environment the more enhanced the learning will be. When there is failure in communication things start to get lost and they become chaotic This can be seen in every part of our life.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:15:50 PM by shibli »

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »

"When I think of one thing that could ultimately improve the educational experiences of students, I think of communication. Communication between teachers and parents, parents and administrators, teachers and administrators, and most importantly between students and teachers as well as students and parents. Each of these four groups has their own agenda. Parents want their students to get a good education in university. Teachers want to get through to students and provide them with a good education. Administrators like to see the success of a whole university as well as provide a grooming environment for students. And the students want to get through university without feeling bored and unmotivated. So how does one go about uniting these very different causes and pointing them towards a common goal of a students education. Well, communication is the key. Without it, teachers will feel hassled, parents will feel annoyed, administrators will feel drained, and students will feel confused and let down.

So how do you go about providing an environment that fosters communication? Here are some simple steps to help make the process as painless as possible. All of these steps have come from personal experience and observation.

1. Face to face communication- Email is a great tool and a wonderful asset to our lives. But when you are trying to develop a plan to educate a student, email just falls short. A phone is okay, but meeting face to face is the best. This shows that all the parties involved care and are committed to the cause as well as makes the whole conversation much more personal.

2. Avoiding the Attitude- Anyone who has listened to someone speak will know that as soon as they start being angry, people stop listening. By keeping calm and not losing your temper, you can make sure that your opinions are heard.

3. Avoiding the Superiority Complex- Parents: The truth is that teachers and administrators have many students to take care of, parents should recognize that everyone needs need to be taken into account.

Using these three steps, we can make communication much much easier."

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 04:31:46 PM »
Thank you

When I am reading you, it seems me that I'm watching 3D image. You are really great presenter. The message is clear to me. Strong communication is the prerequisite of useful & meaningful Education.  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 04:43:33 PM by kazi shahin »
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
You are welcome.