Daffodil International University organized an “Ad Making Competition”

Author Topic: Daffodil International University organized an “Ad Making Competition”  (Read 618 times)

Offline Nurul Mohammad Zayed

• Life is simple., Learn and Teach
    • View Profile
    • Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
Marketing Club of Daffodil International University organized an “Ad Making Competition” where 43 Teams have been participated from different departments. Students are asked to prepare a Television Commercial for the Brand “Ignitor Energy Drink”-a new brand soon to be launched in Bangladesh.
Team “Hotodoridro” impressed the judges with the thoughtful content and took home BDT 15,000 and Champion trophy for their exceptional and creative performance in making TVC for the energy drink.
Team “The A Team” won the BDT 10,000 Second Prize and Team “New Moon” won a Third Prize of BDT 5,500.
The panel of judges includedMr. Razeeb Hasan Chowdhury, CEO, Ogilvy & Marther Bangladesh Ltd., Mr. Ashraf Bin Taj, Managing Director of International Distribution Company Limited and Mr. Toufiqul Alam Tamal, Head of Marketing of Mango Digital Ltd.
“I am amazed to see the outstanding performance of our students. I believe in near future our students will be able enough to make all sort of marketing communications for Daffodil Group that we won’t have to go for external parties.” said Mr. Sabur Khan, BoT Chairman of Daffodil International University.
“This competition got huge response from the participants and will be continued for every year” later added by Mr. Mohammed Masum Iqbal, Head of the Department of Business Administration.
“I will definitely give the opportunity to our students to make an ad for JOBSBD and for this I am ready to pay a handsome amount”- promised instantly by Mr. K.M Hasan Ripon, CEO, JOBSBD.
Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
Assistant Professor 
Department of Business Administration 
Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship
Daffodil International University