We should not complain for the sake of complaint!

Author Topic: We should not complain for the sake of complaint!  (Read 4183 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
We should not complain for the sake of complaint!
« on: January 12, 2011, 06:32:05 PM »
A complaint is defined as an oral or written expression of dissatisfaction or concern we may have about facilities or services provided by any organization, or about actions or lack of actions by the same or its staff.
A complaint is when you tell us that you are not happy about a particular service and wish to obtain a response on the matter.

Before making any complaint, we should ask others to justify whether the complaint is valid or not...because complaint varies from person to person. We people have different point of views and perception while some of us may have lack of understanding on the issue being complained. So, we should not complain for the sake of complaint only...

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:37:36 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: We should not complain for the sake of complaint!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:00:20 PM »
Thanks Sir for this type of a post. I will call spade a bloody shovel... I have been writing in the forum since the forum day. And from that day I've been seeing some 'trends'. Some people write to become a hero member from being a newbie, some write to unnecessarily speak about the 'miseries' they're facing in DIU, and some write fruitful stuffs... I'm not gonna rate the people who write necessary stuffs, because we all know that what these people have been doing is, improvising the DIU forum. Now, the people who write unnecessary things like-"Thanx for your post, i completely agree" are just polluting the forum. For example- If there is a very important post in the forum and somebody wishes to learn more of it, he may loose interest from it since the productive post might get buried among the unnecessary ones. Then, the 'problematic' posts. The people write in this type of posts don't think that they are being disloyal to the institution where they have been reading. I am not telling one to be a hardcore loyal, because no one can ever be, but the message to these persons should criticize but don't condemn the varsity because you never know when this refutable post may create greate havoc. There were some posts, which were complaining about the absense of some convenience which actually weren't... This shows there are some degenerated people who're hellbent to make the authority ashamed of some petty inconvenience.               
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline rifat ferdows

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »
    Sir,

really a  good topic.i think that we should change our point of view. for that human being need to be positive. if there has any negative side of something, has also positive side.find the positive one & then think of others.we have a tendency to do complain 4 everything. but we should not do such. we should broad our mind & should not complain against one another.(most happen in political party) .if we do so, we would move our country towards back.

so be positive & be happy in life.                                                   

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »
Dear sir, i would like to thank u for posting this post and like to thank my other two fellow mates for sharing their point of view. I just want to say that it will be fruitful if we take initiatives rather than complaining..Because without any physical effort no problem can be solve....
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 05:13:14 PM »
we r living in a society where people tend to spread misinformation and rumor. We should not take that as a compliant...We should be sensible and tactful in judging others.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 07:21:47 PM »
Dear sir,
u have just sorted out the core of this problem..most of us can assume that the matter may be a rumor but our mentality of messing up things are lagging us behind..sir i think that complaining is lame and wastage of time until we took action for that...
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Md. Limon Hossain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 08:50:37 AM »
Dear All:
Complain is not the solution of a particular problem. We should not complain for the shake of complaint only. If you have any problem about anything first judge yourself how much you are right then take necessary steps. Suppose you involve in an organization & found some problem of that organization. You should first think about alternatives to get rid off from that problem. Give your best effort to solve that problem rather than complain. Be positive & remember………You are also a part of that organization.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:42:32 AM by Md. Limon Hossain »
Md. Limon Hossain
Department of BBA
ID: 082-11-523
Cell: +8801717885679
E-mail: limon-hossain@diu.edu.bd And limon.hossain@yahoo.com
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »
"Positivity" can remove all the alters we face in our daily life..................@sir, I wanna appreciate the post from myself......& other batch mates for sharing.....

If we are concerned about the complicated situation, we should try to solve......not directly charge over the casualty....& I also believe that.........
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 02:38:08 PM »
Complain is a that kind of issue most probably comes from dissatisfaction........We r living in a society there are lots of people n lots of opinion.........mainly for this reason dissatisfaction occurs and consequently we found complaint.............But this is spiritual truth that we should not complain for the sake of complaint.........................
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”--Mahatma Gandhi.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim." - Harvey Fierstein

Offline mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »
I want to give special thanks to Shibly Sir for this post. Some people, with a little bit knowledge or experiences, commented a lot. Before doing so, they they can discuss with one another or even to our respected faculties.
Professor Rafiqul Islam
Dean, FBE

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
If every man thinking positively and very seroiusly then no complain is come. This complain is come from dissatisfaction. When any problem come then must try to discuse to others. 
Then the complain is not come.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
complaining about something shows weakness of a human..many ppl can deny this but i am telling this from my perspective..but sometimes it happen that some1 is putting a lot of effort but he is not meeting his goals.that time his mental condition may be shattered and he or she may complain.so i recommend to have a strong mental condition for every1... :D 
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
 :)complaining about everything bothers the actual situation.............it hampers the static way of solving the potentiality of the problems arise...........

so the habit of complaining...........must be with-haled...............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd