Textile Engineering Department is the largest department of DIU. There are about 2500 students in this department. The competition will be hel...d for promoting their career and creativity. Our goal is to find out Textile Genius from them.
Vision and Mission of â€˜DTGâ€™ competition.
1. Searching students those are genius in DIU.
2. Encouraging students to learn basic knowledge for practical.
3. Encouraging students about Textile Research and Development.
4. Increasing creativity of students.
5. Promoting the power of imagination.
6. Improving the relation with one another among the students.
7. Making students fit for job by improving their career.
8. Making the scope to justify their knowledge.
9. Making more confident by participating in competition.
10. Promoting the image of department through the country by Media.Eligibility for participation
All students of B.Sc level (Day & Evening) of Textile Engineering Department in Daffodil International University who has completed at least one semester by 1st February 2011 can register to participate in this competition. Student who has already completed their graduation by 1st February 2011 are not eligible for the competition â€˜Daffodil Textile Genius 2011â€™.Competition Schedule:Launching Date: 1st February 2011
Venue: DIU Main campus (Room: 306)
Registration: 1st February 2011
Registration deadline: 15th February 2011
Booth: DIU Main campus (6th floor)Written Test: 4th March 2011 (Friday)
Result declaration: 10 March 2010Prize giving ceremony: 2nd April 2010Competition structure:
The mark will be distributed as follow:
Textile subjective MCQ = 60
Textile subjective (Short written) = 20
Textile related General Knowledge (MCQ) = 20
Total Marks = 100
Total time 1 hour
Editor and Publisher