1. brawl--affray, altercation, argument, battle, battle royal, bickering, broil, clash, disorder, dispute,
2. breach-aperture, break, chasm, chip, cleft, crack, discontinuity, fissure, hole, opening, rent, rift, rupture, slit, split
3. broach-- advance, approach, bring up, hint at, interject, interpose, introduce, mention, moot, move, offer,
4. brood-- be in brown study, bleed, chafe inwardly, consider, daydream, deliberate, despond, dream
5. bulge--- appendage, bagginess, blob, bump, bunch, bunching, convexity, dilation, distention, excess
ans. of Quiz
Fill in the blanks with the words you learnt from this topic::
1. The school will celebrate it's --silver jubilee-- next year.
2. Stop telling ________lie.
3. Nothing can __be a replacement________ for the loss of a loved one.
4. The research shows that computer games may cause _________harm.
5. It is reported in yesterday's newspaper that the nation is in __________victim.