Now it's official!

Author Topic: Now it's official!  (Read 5575 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Now it's official!
« on: January 28, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »
Dear 25th Batchmates, By the grace of Omnipotent ALLAH, we will be able to hold our 1st year celebration party on the 26th of February. The just authority figures have done the needful for it and now it's official! We have invited 3 bands who will perform at some of the famous but non-rowdy numbers of today. We will stage the iconic play by Shakespeare, merchant of venice. The play will be short but yet interesting since we've changed different aspects of it to make it more crowd appealing and brief. There would be other cultural events as well. Like- poetry reciting; songs; and if somebody wishes, that person may do stand up comedy. We will also provide healthy and adequate refreshments. And we can assure that the event will INSHALLAH not turn into an indecorous one. So please subscribe for ONLY 200tk. before 10th of february, unless you will later repent for it...   
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
Re: Now it's official!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
dear mates, this first year celebration will be incomplete if we do not have enough responses from u.its a memorable day for us coz we have spent 1 year in the high level education, so to make it pompous we need u mates to help us..
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:43:02 AM »
ya i wanna thank to the committee of this ceremony............... i think there are lots of opportunity to make full of fun on this day..........i wanna invite all of the students to participate in this occasion though it is not a so big party ............what are going to arranged i think it will make a proper use of 200tk not wasting money................so friends please join this party ............specially i wanna invite section B students to participate here with full enthusiasm............................
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »
We who are working on this pompous ceremony, trying to inaugurate it in proper significance......& our pride is you mates supportive participation....& to do so, we are working with our full energy..........so please pay hid to this............I'm inviting all the 25th batch mates to join..........
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Noman_1450

• “Obey Allah and Allah will reward you.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 10:13:29 PM »
Faiyaz don't take any tension. I hope most of the students participate in this program.  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 03:56:01 PM by Noman_1450 »
Abdullah Al Noman
Id. 101-11-1450
25th batch, Department of BBA
Email: noman_1450@diu.edu.bd

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
I will participate in this program and also invite all of my friends of 25th batch.I pray from ALLAH for the welfare of this program.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:02:08 AM by Golam Kibria »
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 02:47:39 PM »
Thanks all you guys who have been showing support... But now we need to promote the event among our friends and peers who now had to change their section(s) due to new adds by senior batchmates. Since we keep in contact with them, we can easily tell and encourage them about the event.
ONLY your participation can make the event the BEST EVENT EVER TO BE ORGANIZED BY DIU STUDENTS, INSHALLAH. Thanks again.   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
it feels good to see such enthusiasm.. mates of 25th batch, when we will be able to make this event success u will feel proud..we are wanting to celebrate not only as a festival but also to build a brotherhood among us...
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
Today we had a brief talk with our respectable Dean sir and we cordially invited him for our 1st year celebration party...
Since we (the organizing comitee) had a chat with a 25th batch student who is a class representative, we realized that many of the 25th batch students think that we've not taken formal permission from the authority and we're doing it by our own. So, I wanna make one thing clear that WE HAVE FORMALLY TAKEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHORITY AND WE HAVE A COPY OF IT WHICH HAS DIFFERENT RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE AUTHORITY FIGURES, AND WE CAN SHOW THAT TOO... That's why I'm refering our today's brief conversation with dean sir. 
Another thing recently came into light that is, many students haven't seen the posters we sticked on the walls adjoined with the elevators, because they have been asking the programs of the event. Now, could you people suggest us how else we could promote the event? And by the way, any 25th or other batch students can feel free to give us their opinion regarding the event thru any possible medium. Many have been thinking that we'll decline their proposals thus they're keeping their mouth shut, but actually we'll welcome it.   
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
dear mates of 25th batch,
this celebration is not only a celebration, it will remain as a trade mark also if it organized successfully because we r doing this in a larger aspect..but mates in wont be successful if we do not have ur helping friends...so friends share us ur thoughts and may happen that u guys can generate some new ideas which gonna give this show some more stars.... ;D
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
 :)dear 25th peers,

It is a matter of great regret that you people don't sufficiently responded for the celebration party that we have organized for you guys...........Just little bit think about it............because as our celebration date closes.........more & more enthusiasm is clustering............

We people need your enormous support for the record making event.......INSHALLAH>>>>>>>

We ensure you that we will provide you people as much you can expect>>>
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 02:29:26 PM »
ya good boy i strongly agree with you ................i think we may create a campaign to make encouragement among students......the main motto of this campaign should be only to make encouragement and convincing students to come forward with this event..............i hope that every students of 25th batch join this celebration.................
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
@AUNOO>>

The sort of process you suggested is offered already by us. I myself,Faiyaz,Razib,Rafat & other organizers have gone through the steps you told, & we got some initial support also which are very much positive & enthusiastic I think.........

Hope you people always give us support like that kind of suggestions...........

Thanks Aunoo....
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 10:08:30 AM »
aunoo,fayaz and goodboy please work from yours responsibility.Thank you for yours workings. please give us a great celebration in 26th February. If we give a good celebration the image of 25th batch will be increased and the relationship will be developed from here.
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »
Dear Kibria,
our intention is to put our best effort so that we can give u guys something great on 26th february and we are doing as much we can.now its not that our effort will be enough, we required help from our fellow mates too outside of the organizer group..i wish that its not only us but also the other mates will show some enthusiasm too.
RAFAT
creative.bd