University of Oregon, USA
1585 E 13th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97403
Print Friendly and PDF
University of Oregon, USA offers ICSP Scholarship 2016 for Bangladeshi Students
Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon (UO). New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2016-17 by January 15, 2016. To apply for admission go to http://admissions.uoregon.edu/international/index.html
Account Benefit Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $9,000 - $27,000.
Scholarship for: Bachelor Level.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: October 06, 2015
Last Date: January 15, 2016
More Info: http://international.uoregon.edu/is
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Completed applications must include ALL of the following and be submitted to the office of International Affairs:
1. Click Here to submit an Application for 2016-17. (This form is best viewed using Firefox internet browser) We recommend that before starting you read through all of the questions carefully. The form cannot be saved for future use and there are several required attachments. Please be sure you have all attachments and answers ready before beginning. Including...
* Presentation materials The selection committee is very interested in the types of presentations you are able to make. Describe topics you are prepared to address as you represent your country and cultural background. Include a list of the materials you need to illustrate your talk (ie. slides, photographs, instruments, national dress, artifacts, etc.).
* Two-page personal biography The biography should be in the form of an essay and not a listing of facts. It should include information concerning your background, future goals, education, influential experiences and special interests.
2. Two recommendation forms. You are responsible for making sure that your recommendations are submitted in English on or before January 15, 2016. Please be sure that your recommender uses the same name that is on your ICSP application. Recommendation letters submitted to the office of Admissions can NOT be used for your ICSP Application.
* Evaluators can submit this form online. Please provide them with this link: https://international.uoregon.edu/recommendation/
* Evaluators can submit this form by mail. Print off the ICSP Recommendation Form by clicking here.
• PROBLEMS SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE?
If you are unable to submit this form online please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 541 346 3206.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
Demonstrated financial need,
Experience participating in cultural activities,
Demonstrated performance and presentation skills,
Strong academic records,
Strong communication skills.