WE CAMP- Celebrating I to WE

Author Topic: WE CAMP- Celebrating I to WE  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Fahmi Hasan

• Test
    • View Profile
WE CAMP- Celebrating I to WE
« on: December 21, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
A day long special foundation class titled “WE CAMP: Celebrating I to WE” was organized at DIU Permanent Campus on December 19, 2016. The day was designed, planned, and organized by newly enrolled students of Spring 2017 of Daffodil International University (DIU) and supported by Students' Affairs Office.

A good number of parents and guardians along with faculty members enjoyed the day long activities of Freshers. At the very beginning Mr. Syed Mizanur Rahman, Director (Students’ Affairs) and Professor Dr. Mostafa Kamal, Director (Permanent Campus) welcomed the new students along with their guardians in the ‘Green Campus’ of DIU.

Dr. A.B.M. Kamal Pasha, Deputy Registrar (Permanent Campus) and Head (Environmental Science & Disaster Management), Mr. Mahbub Parvez, Head (Department of Tourism & Hospitality Management), Mr. Masud Ibn Rahman, Associate Professor (Business Administration) and Mr. Ejaj Ur Rahman, Lecturer (Business Administration) also addressed the session. 

The session was also addressed by the parents and guardians of the new students. The parents said that they have taken the right decision to get their children admitted into Daffodil International University. They are truly delighted by the service of Daffodil International University and its Permanent Campus.

The main attraction of WE CAMP is the participation and engagement of new students from the very beginning of their campus life. They organized the whole program on their own with the support from Students’ Affairs Office and created a remarkable team spirit.

The day was full of enjoyment and liveliness. The students acknowledged that they had passed a magnificent day in their life and they felt so proud to be Daffodilians.  They expressed gratitude to DIU Authority for giving them a wonderful opportunity and unforgettable moments in their life.

Fahmi Hasan
Senior Administrative Officer,
Office of the Director of Students' Affairs
Daffodil International University.