Slope in graphs

Author Topic: Slope in graphs  (Read 1734 times)

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
Slope in graphs
« on: January 31, 2011, 03:54:28 PM »
slope is a very common topic in the study of science but this method also plays an important role is business too.though most of the students understand this matter but i would like to share some of my knowledge regarding this subject.though it is a method that comes from science but i wont like to explain it from that aspect..
slop means area of rising or falling ground..we may face problem while calculating a slope that whether it is positive or negative.we know that in a graph there is two axises..X axis and Y axis ..the if we divide the changes of Y axis by changes of X axis then we will get slope..
Thats mean slope= Changes in Y axis / Changes in X axis
RAFAT
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: Slope in graphs
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:09:24 PM »
Slopes are quite important. Sometimes you need only one to determine your desired stuff and sometimes you need more than one. For example- when u need to determine equilibrium price and output thru the interaction between demand and supply, u need 2 slopes one to create D&D1 and second one is S&S1 which both will cross at R where OM shows supply and demand and OP shows price. 
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University