Fake Face Book Profile

Author Topic: Fake Face Book Profile  (Read 3237 times)

Offline suraiya

• View Profile
Fake Face Book Profile
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:58:53 PM »
I came to know about the existence of a fake face book account using my name and some pictures from one of my students. I saw that profile and was astonished to see the wrong information which is sometimes confusing the studnets of DIU. For example, there instead of Daffodil International University, the name of another university is there as my employer.

Though  I reported about it in the face book, it has not been closed. Is there any way, by which I can close this fake facebook profile?
Senior Lecturer
Department of English

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Face Book Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:07:52 AM »
Madam,
I do sympathize with you. My face book account was also hacked by one of the students.

Please let me know how i can help you to shut down your fake face book profile. You can notify the face book authority and keep all your photos and information hidden by customizing your account information.

Regards,
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:54:40 AM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.