part-1: eita pore amader ki luv?will it be applied in industry ?

Author Topic: part-1: eita pore amader ki luv?will it be applied in industry ?  (Read 4562 times)

Offline farabi.diu

• View Profile
part-1: eita pore amader ki luv?will it be applied in industry ?
« on: February 18, 2011, 07:16:47 PM »
To my dear beloved friends...
At class I experience many things.. Attention..satisfaction..question..idea..bored..sleepy ..etc etc. But do you know which thing disappoints me?...no ..not the study pressure..it is your attitude.

1st. when a non-textile subject comes..at the very beginning class of that course..your first question to the teacher  -"sir..ei subject textile er ki kaje lagbe? eita pore amader ki luv?" From the 1st class of 1st semester I am continuously hearing this speech. what a rubbish question..have you ever thought about that? So far I know the course curriculum is approved by the UGC and it is moderated by them also.So if there was no use of the subject ,why they approved that?why not they claim that as unnecessary?... hah..you r going to be an engineer and you don't know physics..not chemistry..not even math..what kind of engineer r u? how will you plan a project without any statistics (as u think business statistics is not needed).. how can you make a thing which has no market at all.. how would you manage resources without any knowledge of management ..how? every time I asked you ..you told me"industry te gea shikhbo..."... what an answer !!! so why you ppl come to varsity..why not go to the industry..there is your father-in-law waiting to teach you !!!why disappoint teachers ..I saw teachers losing their courage to teach us hearing these .... Mind it..University is your study place ..place to enrich your potentials and to flourish your positivity.. not your job giving uncle.. it is ur duty to make yourself unbeatable..that's the spirit.. (to be Continued....part-1,2,3.....)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 07:19:01 PM by farabi.diu »

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: part-1: eita pore amader ki luv?will it be applied in industry ?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »
Our senior most respected professors have acquaintance with the industry. They are trying to bridge the gap between theoretical and practical learning of the students by making liaison with senior most people of different corporate bodies. Let us keep our fingers crossed
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Rony_TE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:44:17 AM »
its true that some students are going to be "Engineer" and ...
some are "Eng....(i don't know what)"

keep this up.......we r eagerly waiting for  PART 2

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 10:22:52 AM »
Questioning is never a bad thing. With question comes answer. With answer comes knowledge.

I think students have the right to know what will be the use of what they are studying. So questioning about that is to my view is alright if the question is answered properly. Just think about it they questioned as you pointed here, "eita pore amader ki luv?" and because they asked the question they got answer from you and now they know what are the use of what they are studying.

Studying randomly without knowing the use is not very helpful as you wont be able to plan how you are going to make use of the knowledge. If you know the use of any subject you will find it more interesting and ultimately will do good in that.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline farabi.diu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 02:43:05 PM »
@shah-al-mamun.....

"questioning is not a bad thing".. I agree.. This is not that attitude to ask.. It is the attitude to ask in such a way to prove it as useless. If you read the whole post I hope you understand the point i focused "Industry te gea shikhbo..."//so varsity te e subject gulo pore lav ki//     In writting there is difficulties to show exect emotions. their questioning is like a attacking mode.. to prove the subjects unnecessary and make the teachers to give little syllebus...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 03:35:57 PM »
Actually I believe that our teachers have enough knowledge to defend against intellectual attack from students. On top of that as I mentioned earlier, if teachers just give them the answer regarding why they are teaching that subject or how they will be able to get benefited by that subject, students will be able to get more interest on that subject and will learn more.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun

Offline kaisar hamid

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 07:02:13 PM »
Farabi bi i think u r right.......there are many students who are extra telnet. They think that i need only department related subject.
i also believe that there are many students who has enough knowledge about everything. So he should be explained about this problem. Who don't know that why we r studying extra subject.     

Offline Rony_TE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
When someone is in 7th semester we cant tell him a boy....he is a man........
A man should ask like a man, not like a kid........
Its good to know about the implementation of courses but asking intentionally just for highlighting himself in front of friends is not a good deal.....

most important thing is ATTITUDE here.......

@ Mr Shah Alam: U have noticed that no student gave any counter in this post ....coz they know the truth.....such question is for Question only, not for knowing.
I know as being student i should support students BUT........
its really boring to here such same Questions From Same faces..........

But its true our teachers r really prepared for such intellectual attack.......
even i noticed that now teachers of non-related subjects give the answer in the first class b4 facing question & in the last class they give a common assignment like "ELECTRONICS in Textile"..."COMPUTER In Textile Engineering"..."STATISTICS in Textile"

its a good job .......[Kar ki kaje lage se_i ber kore likhbe....]...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:48:33 PM by Rony_TE »

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »
most important thing is ATTITUDE here.......
Lets admit that the students are approaching here negatively with their questions for once but is it really wise to handle a negative issue negatively ?
If we complain of the issue then those students will only get more demotivated on the particular teacher. They will say that our teachers are not answering our question. That will create more difficulties for everyone including the teacher. To counter something negative we actually need to be positive.

Even if the students ask their question to make fun of the teacher it can be countered positively by giving them the answer. Quite simple, no?
If the teacher do not know the answer that particular time they can ask time from the students to arrange that answer in the next class. This will help the students to learn and at the same time will be good for the image and reputation of that teacher.

[togo ki kame lagbo tora_i bair koira lekh]....HE HE Hhe he

Please watch your language and manner while posting in forum. Being too aggressive in forum can ban your account.  

Regards,
Shah - Al - Mamun
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:35:05 PM by Shah - Al - Mamun »

Offline Rony_TE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
Thanks for the Guideline.......