It was a Blast Day....Which is never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: It was a Blast Day....Which is never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2085 times)

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
It was a Blast Day....Which is never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:44:49 AM »
We rocked.......!!!!! We rocked!!!!!!.........We rocked!!!!!!.........................

What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can not be explained.........can not be imagined..........can not be predicted.........!!!

The day.......26th February........will be written in the history of Daffodil Int. University...................

The day............A giant gathering.............a mess...........where teachers-students accumulated..........

1st year celebration.............25th batch.............I think the day will never be forgotten...............

We made our brand image to the university  through the Grand ceremony.........Which is a great achievement........

Thanks to all the event managers, coordinators & supporters for their indistinctive motion to make it a success.....Thanks to the authority for their unanimous participation & inspiration.......... :) :)
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Re: It was a Blast Day....Which is never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
Thanx Shajib, but the event would not have been possible if it weren't you people, who supported us in every possible way... Our event event organizing group will look forward for such events and even for the bigger ones INSHALLAH!
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline psycho saint

• i am just what i am
    • View Profile
Re: It was a Blast Day....Which is never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »
it was simply magnificent.... ;D
RAFAT
creative.bd