WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?

Author Topic: WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
Re: WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 03:14:22 PM »
Although you may have had differences in the past with them, there are some very specific reasons to be grateful for your parents. Although all situations with parents are different, most parents will fall into these reasons that you should appreciate them.

One reason that you should be grateful for your parents is the fact that they are your support network. Most parents want their children to be successful in going out on their own and making their own way. However, they are usually glad to catch their children if they begin to falter. Most parents have a goal of being a support to their children if they get into a bind or need help. This is a very good reason to be grateful for your parents.

They are your biggest cheerleaders. Most of the time, your parents can be counted on to be in your corner and are your biggest cheerleaders. This is a very good reason to be grateful for your parents. You always have someone rooting you on and cheering for you. It is good to know that you have someone who is always proud of you and thinks you can do anything you set your mind on. Additionally, you should be grateful for your parents because they are so proud of you. Their pride is what makes them your biggest cheerleaders.

They love your children. One thing I love about my parents is that they love my children. They think they are wonderful and I can always count on them to be happy with me when my children are doing well and making good choices in their lives. I can count on them to share my joys in parenting and also any worries that I may have.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »
Parents are the most precious gift from God. From them we came to this world. Why we should grateful to our parents?. Words cannot expressed it for them we are now exist in this world. Not only they born us. And their love for us is the most important thing in this world. Only our parents love us without any reason. From childhood they take care us until their death. Nobody can do this for us what our parents done. Even they sacrifice their happiness for us. For our happiness they work hard only for our smile this is the only reason for any parents. They only want that anyhow our children smile and be happy for this they can do everything. Words cannot be expressed how much they love us and care for us. But sometimes we cannot understand that many ways we hurt them but they never get angry. What they do its always good for us but we don't understand it. There are many reasons why we have to grateful to our parents. So we should never hurt them. And when they get old we have to take care like they did it when we were child.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 03:15:36 PM »
We should be grateful to our parents because without them we couldn't born. And we can't see the beautiful world. Without them it would be harder to learn that what is right or wrong on our own. They are always supportive of our undecided decisions. They are honest. They always make us feel loved, whether it is said or not. Education is important and our parents always pushed us to be the best. We can reach our goal because they support us. For these reasons we should be grateful to our parents.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »
We should obey our parents and show them proper respect. Our patents love us dearly, and are always prepared to sacrifice their enjoyments, comforts nay their lives for our sake.

They supplied us with food and clothing and took every care of us when we were young and helpless. They took care of us when we were very young. Hence, we should always feel grateful to them and love them, and be ready to do all we can for their happiness.

The responsibilities of parents do not end with simply supplying their children with food and clothing. Their chief duty is to educate them and train up their minds properly with a view to form their character. They watch with keen interest the progress that their children make in then studies.

Such being the solicitude of the parents for their children’s welfare, strict obedience to them is the least that can be expected from children.

Napoleon Bonaparte used to say ‘First obey and then command’.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
Parents is the best gift for us from our creator. We have seen this earth's face, air,light & everything only for our parents. We can't imagine our existence without our parents.They sacrifice many things and suffer more pain to bring us in this world. They do everything for us from our birthday before our establishment.When we would sick they couldn't sleep at night before our cure.They spend their whole life for creating our good future and always try to complete our al wishes. They give everything what we want to them and try to give us which will be the best for us. If they are unable to give anything then they try to give at any how. Always they give us better food, cloths, treatment. They have unconditional love, affection, kindness,sympathy to us and do everything selflessly.Parents are the only person for us in this world who are doing everything for us without any interest, so we must be grateful to our parents. We should remember to give thanks to our parents for bringing into this world and for always loving us unconditionally ,If we spent our entire lives caring and providing for our parents, it would never be enough to repay their kindness unconditional love and attention bestowed upon us throughout our lives.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:04 PM »
Parents is the best gift for us from our creator. We have seen this earth's face, air,light & everything only for our parents. We can't imagine our existence without our parents.They sacrifice many things and suffer more pain to bring us in this world. They do everything for us from our birthday before our establishment.When we would sick they couldn't sleep at night before our cure.They spend their whole life for creating our good future and always try to complete our al wishes. They give everything what we want to them and try to give us which will be the best for us. If they are unable to give anything then they try to give at any how. Always they give us better food, cloths, treatment. They have unconditional love, affection, kindness,sympathy to us and do everything selflessly.Parents are the only person for us in this world who are doing everything for us without any interest, so we must be grateful to our parents. We should remember to give thanks to our parents for bringing into this world and for always loving us unconditionally ,If we spent our entire lives caring and providing for our parents, it would never be enough to repay their kindness unconditional love and attention bestowed upon us throughout our lives.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:45 PM »
parents are the most important part of our life.They always take care for us.They have brought up me from childhood to still now.They always support us so that we can reach the apex point of success.we can not come on the earth without parents.Every religion says that to respect your parents first.If we respect our parents,The god will help us.They spend their valuable time for us.They always give me courage so that i can not deviate from my destination.Parents are our real hero because they advise me to follow the right path of our life.If they do not give me financial and other supports,i will never fulfill my dreams.No one loves me as much as they do.Their love immortal for my life.Only parents are real for everyone because their love and affection care never compare with other's person.They never do any harm work for us so that i am very grateful to my patents.They have taught us what is good or bad for us.They are our first home tutor.They have sacrificed their happiness for the sake of our good future.They try to happy for us at any cost.They do everything for the betterment of our life.When i feel any frustration they give me courage to overcome this awkward situation.Their love for us never end .In the earth everyone can be our enemy but parents always support us.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 03:19:04 PM »
Every child of this world must have some gratefulness for their parents.Our parents bring us in this world.Because of them i can see this beautiful world what gifted by Allah for mankind.Without them i will not be able to see all of this.From birth to death they always love us same,but not like what others love.I can't think a moment without them.Sometimes i think when they will die then how will i survive without them.My Parents is My True Love which love can be never broken.I always pray to Allah to give them long live so that i can provide them a beautiful life without crisis.I always try to respect them what they deserve from me.I want to do something special which can bring smile on their face.From my childhood they always fullfil my wish and never left my one wish to go away.I know i will cannot be so caring to them but i'll try my best to Bring smile on their face.They always try to give the best thing what i want.i can't express the way how they love me.i'm really speechless.I really Love them a lot.Till the end of time i want to be with them.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »
Every child of this world must have some gratefulness for their parents.Our parents bring us in this world.Because of them i can see this beautiful world what gifted by Allah for mankind.Without them i will not be able to see all of this.From birth to death they always love us same,but not like what others love.I can't think a moment without them.Sometimes i think when they will die then how will i survive without them.My Parents is My True Love which love can be never broken.I always pray to Allah to give them long live so that i can provide them a beautiful life without crisis.I always try to respect them what they deserve from me.I want to do something special which can bring smile on their face.From my childhood they always fullfil my wish and never left my one wish to go away.I know i will cannot be so caring to them but i'll try my best to Bring smile on their face.They always try to give the best thing what i want.i can't express the way how they love me.i'm really speechless.I really Love them a lot.Till the end of time i want to be with them.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »
There are nothing like parents in the world. They guide me and counselling me to any kind of situation in my life.
it's hard to know what is the "right" and "wrong" thing to do. Growing up, my parents always told me the rationale of why something I said or did was "right" or "wrong". Trying to figure out what is the "right" thing to do would be a trial and error of embarrassment and ridicule without the moral code of my parents. They are always supportive of my undecided decisions. They are honest even when I don't want them to be. They love me more than we can ever think. They may be obnoxious about it but that's because it's hard to express how much they love me. Everyday they worry about us and want to make me the best version of myself. That's love folks and I'm thankful I'm loved. They taught us HOW to love. Education is important and my parents will always push me to be the best. For this reason we should be grateful to our parents.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 03:20:37 PM »
Our parents have given us this beautiful life. They’ve stayed up endless nights taking care of us, they send us to school so we can learn and become educated, they give us food to eat and a home to stay in. The list of things our parents of have for us and will continue to do for us are endless.

I am grateful to my parents because they have given all the love and care and brought me up in this beautiful surrounding of Sat sang, always helping me to differentiate between what is right n what is wrong. They have taught me to respect my elders and love the young ones. They sent me to a good school where I can be educated to become a responsible person. They have taught me good manners, value of love, friendship, honesty, truthfulness, money etc. And I have Allah with me who always show me the right path in life. I always pray to Allah that, 'Oh Dear Allah, Give the love and shelter of parents to all the children of the world'
I'm grateful for my parents because they help me in my studies they take care of me and they show me a way to reach my goal. They love me and help me succeed in anything difficult or easy. This is why I'm grateful for my parents and lots of respect to them.
Lastly, I would conclude that we should always obey our parents and honor them in every aspect of our life.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 03:21:29 PM »
No doubt parents are the most precious gift we have ever had from the almighty. Our existence is completely meaningless without their supports and collaboration.They sacrifice their whole life to assure our bright future and make us happy. If a person has parent's shed on his or her head he or she is the luckiest person in this earth.We can't even imagine our entity without them as we need them every sphere of our life.
we should think of our parents before we take any decision and we should take their advice because they are something which always want us to be happy. So we should grateful to our parents.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »
We must be grateful to our parents for many reason such as
1. A Great Childhood.
Great childhoods are not hard to create. Kids don't need a toy chest full of toys or to travel all over the world. Kids have their imaginations and it's usually enough. What they do need is a household that encourages curiosity and parents who spend time helping their children develop.
2. Just Enough Attention.
I'm not a parent myself, but I worked with a lot of children in the past and also spent some time with their parents. Some parents smother their children, making their children reliant upon them and not the smallest bit independent.
3. Financial Support.
Parents should support their children until they can support themselves. Not even until the can barely support themselves, but until they can comfortably support themselves
4. Love.
Children need love growing up. It's not about making them feel special or coddling them. It's about teaching them the importance of love, teaching them how interpersonal relationships are supposed to work.
5. Clear Guidance And Good Advice.
If your parents didn't guide you or give you good advice growing up, then they didn't do the best job they could. There is no excuse for not talking to your children and having a trusting relationship.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 03:22:26 PM »
Parents are very precious to me.After being grateful to Allah,my first and foremost priority is my parents in this earth.when I'am having the worst day l can count on the fact that a short drive home is a solid fix.They're more than happy to have me and are always there to offer support or advise whenever I need it.They've given me a home and a place to feel safe.i'll never be able to repay my parents for how much they've done for me.At the end of the day,no matter the circumstance,I'm continually their number one priority. I'll always be grateful for all their hard work that helped get me to where I'm today. They've taught me how to be responsible.i was consistently taught to have good manners,to value a dollar and always treat others the way i wanted to be treated.They play the role as both authority figures and my best friends.My mother is perpetually there to listen to my rants or gossip with me and my father is always there to goof around with.
Truly they're blessings of my life.without them I'm nothing at all.Being distanced from them in order to complete my study has helped bring us closer.I began to understand what they've been through and how to relate to them.I know that I'll always be accepted by them no matter what in life,there can be some harsh criticism that's hard to handle but they'll continually trust my judgment and decisions and always offer me honest feedback.They will always be my number one fans.I love them in return of my life.
A thousand times thank both of you for all of this and more.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 03:22:50 PM »
A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone "
Billy Graham
From this line we can realize that the importance of parents in our life.parents is God's most precious gift to us.They give us life on earth."The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling, and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile." I want to be that reason.For all that our parents do for us there is no way of repaying them.Though they donot expect anything but love from us.Our parents spend their entire lives caring for us without asking for anything in return. They helped us take our first mouthful,our first step,and even say our first word.The purity of one's intention from the heart is important to conduct whatever we are able to do for our parents. The rest is in Allah's hands.I have ideal parents. I am very grateful to almighty for giving me a such kind of parents.They always take care of me.They always inspire to prosper in life.They teach me from childhood to be a real human being.I have learned from them many things such as
honesty,determination,punctuality,loyality,caring etc.I can't live a single moment without them.When I fall in danger,they are beside by me.They tought me how to overcome from bad times.Not only they are my parents, but also they are my guide,philosopher,teacher and friend. They treat to me as a friend.They are also face reader because they can understand my untold mental condition.They are the most nearest person in my life.I have to grateful to them because :
They are always supportive of my undecided decisions.
They always make me feel loved whether it is said or not.
They taught me how to love.They teach me to prosper in life.They feed me for growing up.
They sacrificed their own happiness, just so that I could be happy.
They love me endless.They are very concern about my career,my health, my security, my prosperity.They always pray for me to Allah.May be this is the best unconditional love of this world.
I believe strongly when the world closed its doors for me,they both opened their arms for me.When people shut their ears for me,they both opened their hearts for me.I can't repay for what they have done for me.
From the realization parent's love Henry ward Beecher said that"" We never know the love of a parents till we become parents ourselves"".
we should more caring to our parents every single time specially aged period.we have to do our duty properly to our honorable parents.we should love our parents from hearty.