WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?

Author Topic: WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?  (Read 6185 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?
« on: April 02, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »
Clearly, we all once lived with our parents. We, as their children, know the struggles of living with them. The "we never let us do anything" and the "Mom, can I have ten dollars?" moments. Parents can be real a pain in our side, (little did we know that we are bigger pains in theirs). So sure, we butted heads with Mom and Dad once, but what about all the selfless and amazing things they did for you? I sat down and thought of this one day, now that I live on my own. I contemplated the pros and (lack of) cons and here is a list of why you should be more grateful towards your parents:

1. They put up with you attitude, sassiness, harshness, and your plain being a brat for 18 years. In some cases it's even longer than that. (Yes guys, this goes for you, too.)

2. If our parents are anything like mine, then you know how much they sacrificed. Countless weekends for sports, music, birthday parties, and other functions. Not only did they give up their time, which is precious, but they gave up a lot of money; on clothes, movies, make up, the best shoes, or the best of everything.

3. There were nights we ate out, or ate left-overs; but most of the time my parents cooked dinner every night. As most college kids know, there is no cooking like home cooking. There is no "Mom, what are we doing for dinner?" or "Dad, are you going to cook ribs because they are my favorite?" Sometimes, I'm plain lucky if I remember to take stuff out of the freezer to cook. Mom and Dad never forgot stuff like that, and they still send me home with frozen leftovers, and so much more.

4. They were, and still are, always there for me when I needed them most. Friends will come and go, but my mom and dad will never sway. They are my rocks, my stronghold, the two people who I can count on most in this world.

5. Finally, always be thankful for your parents because no one here on this earth will ever love you as much as they do, nor will anyone love you the same. Sure you will have your spouse, but there is no comparison to loving a child.

My list could probably go on further, because I was blessed with amazing parents, who did so much for me and my brother. Countless volleyball games, even times when we had to fly across the bd to get to them. Countless weekends just to watch practices, and so on. So next time we see our parents, especially because Thanksgiving is this week, tell them how much they mean to you. As I said, time is so precious, and life comes and goes everyday, make that your priority.

• View Profile
Re: WHY ARE PARENTS SO GREAT?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 01:54:37 PM »
I want to say, "why shouldn't we be grateful to our parents ?" and "except parents to whom we should be grateful ?" as parents are the ultimate role model for children. One of the best blessing in the world is to have parents.
We can say parents do lot of things for us, they sacrifice, they work very hard etc. But we never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. Everybody is grateful to their parents, from my perspective I'm ready to sacrifice anything for my father and mother. Till now I have never found and I will never find such well wisher like my parents. Actually nothing can be replaced with parent's love, and no one can be compared with parents. To be successful parents are the first motivator for everyone. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent. The level of love for our parents is higher than anything. Still I am afraid of doing something which my father doesn't want me to do. Still if my mother doesn't suggest any dress, I hesitate to buy or became confused to wear any. I am dependent on my parents completely. Time will change, everything will be changed, every relation will be changed but relation between parents and children, parent's love for their children and children's love for their parents will never change.
People who do not have their parents alive, they are unlucky. But people who are blessed with parents and don't give proper respect and hurt their parents, they are pitiful among all. Biggest fear of my life is losing my parents. As everyone has to die, I pray to my God that, I may die before my parents so that I don't have to bear the pain of losing them.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 01:55:00 PM »
Parents are most precious gift for us from almighty God. Parents play important role in our mental, physical, social, financial and career development. In every steps of our life, we can find our parents beside us. From my opinion, my parents are my God. I can do anything for them. I’m sure they are sacrifice their life happily because of me so, no doubt I’ll also sacrifice my life for them. Even I’ll be happy to think that, it’s my good luck that I sacrifice my life for them who gives me birth. Every month I’ll give them half of my salary for doing shopping. They expense their every month’s salary for comfort my life so I also have need to do something for them in future and in present. My parents always give priority on what I need. They upbringing me from my childhood with carefully so obviously I also take care them with my hand at their old age (Though I believe that, my Mom-Dad always young for me). I promised them that I never call them old. I think it’s a big sin to called parents old, it’s mentally weak them. Which people always try to strength my mind then how can I do this. After gain my job I can do for them what’s they need. Now they are expense their hard working money for my happiness after gaining job I’ll try my best to comfort their life. On the other hand, my parents have a hobby after completing my graduation they both are going out to travelling whole world. Therefore, I helped them to fulfill their hobby because now they are fulfilling my hobby. Lastly, I want to say that I love my parents and I respect them. I can tolerate anything but not my parents insult or pain. I wish for their long live.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:56:01 PM »
Everyone should be grateful to their parents.Parents are the root by whom we came in the world.Every children growing up by the parent's love.Parents sacrifice their happiness for us.They earn money and spend for us.In different festival they spend whole money for us even they keep good and testy food for us and they eat rest.Only parents forgive our all crime.They tolerate our bad behavior. The people who doesn't has parents is the most unlucky person in the world.Parents can feel our pain and they also hurt in our pain.No one can love selflessly like our parents. Although we should be grateful to our parents cause they give us birth and we enjoy the beautiful world.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 01:56:26 PM »
Parents are the ultimate role model for children One of the best blessing in the world is to have parents. They want nothing in return except our better future. Teacher give us academic education but our parents make us real parson by putting moral values, religious values into us and making us fit to copy up with the world.
To me Patents are the most important factor in children's lives. Whether parents are with us two hours a day or twelve, they will always be special to us. It is true, parents are the first teachers in our lives. they as living examples, who influences us little by little,step ,they teach us the value of our life as well as the value of other lives.
Not every parents are the same as described above . But still we should be grateful to them because without them we would not exist in this beautiful would. After almighty Allah , we should be most grateful to our parents and love them than anything else in the world. I pray to my God that, I may die before my parents so that i don't have to bear the pain of losing them.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »
Parents are the life, love, feeling & the second source of pray. In Islam a very well known speech is “If your parents are happy on you, then Allah will also be happy on you”. They are the way to come us in this beautiful world. They can sacrifice their whole life only for their children. I think parents make our every step in our life. They are the only person who can do everything for us without any expectation. They never expect any gift from us, our smile & happiness is their main gift. Our smile is their smile & our tears are their tears. They are the first teacher of home school. Without them institutional education is also impossible because they teach us how to talk, how to walk, how to eat, even how to open a book. Without these it would not possible to go to school. Without them life is nothing but a desert. I can realize it now because recently i have lost my father forever. Without him I can’t take my any decision properly. His death makes my life like a storm, I’m feeling alone & ruthless. So, I want to say in our every breath we r thankful ( RINI ) on our parents not they are. But there is no way at least in world to return their sacrifice. There is only way to make them happy & that is show respect & love on them & make ourselves as a perfect human being. At last I want to say parents are like the sunlight of our life .We can’t think our life without sun because without sun our life will be remain in dark & nobody wants a dark life .so we should be always grateful to our parents……

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 01:57:23 PM »
Real love is parents love.We must grateful to our parents because the day we were born unable to survive our self. When we are come to age then we need mental,financial,educational,medical etc help.We are give us a great childhood from parents.Parents help us a lot and teach us many good things that we might not learn at schools.Parents are good take care of us and all support us.Parents are important part of all human being.I pray that I am able to do justice to my parents at least in this lifetime.They are always support us and stay with us all every moment.Overall,Parents are not selfish.We should respect parents and really very grateful to parents.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 01:57:44 PM »
We should be grateful to our parents for their unconditional love.I can still remember those days when I was a little girl and mother was suffering from a serious disease. But my parents hide this from me only for my happiness because they didn't want to see me crying and pretending of everything is alright infront of me was very tough for them. That time they never stopped to take good care of me and I was so stupid that I never felt mother was sick.When mother was admitted in a hospital father took a very good care of me. He handled both side very carefully.He cooked for me & dropped me regularly in my school.He didn't give me the chance to miss mother. He took care of my every little single needs. Now I can understand parents can do anything for their children though it's tough for them or not. They can sacrifice anything for us.Sometimes we do bad behaviour with them.We show them our arrogancy but never think that it may hurt them. I also did this with my parents. Even I was so arrogant that I never heard their words,I put them into trouble infront of my relatives so many times because I was kinda unsocial. But my parents never gave up on me.They scold me ,they punished me when I do wrong but they never stop to loving me.They were beside me,they are with me & they will always be.Parents never leave us alone when we are in trouble. They teach us the value of relation, they show us the reality of life, they teach us to being kind.I believe that in the world there is no one who can love more than our parents.May God bless all the children with this precious gift.In the world May all the children never lost their parents at early age. May God keep all the parents in the world happy and safe.

Thank you

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 01:58:13 PM »
Whether you are grateful or not depends on your social customs.
I'm grateful to my parents for everything they've done for me. like as my parents gave birth to me. Brought me up. Education me. Didn't abuse me. Gave me what i consider to be pretty good examples of how to live. And very much shaped the person i am.

They are the only two people who I love from the bottom of my heart even though they scolded me, punished me and grounder me every now and then. My parents always encouraged me to get education. And it is only now starting to plain clear why it is important. Another thing i learned, be independent and support yourself. When i succeed in something or plan to do some actions,I share my ideas and feeling with my parents, because I'm sure that envy is irrelevant in our relationship. If i hesitate whether to do something or not my parents will always give a valuable advice on how to act in one or another situation. Parental house is maybe the place in the world,where i can feel my self free and act naturally because i know that my dearest and nearest will never blame or criticize me for my behaviors, words and weaknesses

Yes,its right I'm grateful.For the guidance that always was there. I don't means to sound arrogant but i got very lucky with my parents. To the extent that i like myself and i am happy with myself grateful for them giving me such a wonderful life.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 01:58:43 PM »
This is not to say that we can blame our mom and dad for our current crappy situation, if that is the situation we feel we are in, because, as human beings, we have a choice. We always have a choice. Parents are supposed to teach you which choices you are supposed to make and which ones you should avoid making. That's what parenting comes down to; yet, not only do those who make poor choices continuously opt to make them, the bad choice-making also becomes hereditary.
I think some of think is very important for us....

1.For gives a great childhood.
2.proper attention.
3. monEy support.
4.Love
5.Affection
6.proper care
7.helpful
8.Respect

without these,we are always greatfull to our parents for many many reason.....

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 01:59:03 PM »
I am truly blessed to be the daughter of my parents. My parents gave me life .They raised me from a kid to an adult that i am today .It takes a lot of patience ,sacrifice and love to do so much for another person. Parenting is the toughest job in the world ,but also the most fulfilling .we the children should be thankful to our parents. What we are today, we owe it to our parents. They taught us what it is to love and to be loved. It is through them, we, as adults, learned to love our families.
Our parents never made us feel, we were a liability. They gave us the best possible education. We may not have reached up to their expectations. However, they accepted us for what we made ourselves into.
There is nothing on this planet which makes me happy but the thought that I have such amazing parents. It always bring a smile on my face. I cannot explain how I feel about them. I won't say we never have clashes. We do but we spend more quality time and this relationship that we share, i really can not explain. I have been through a lot in life, so have they but we have always been there for one another, giving one another a tight hug in our “rainy days”. I wish to always have them as parents. The thought that one day we wont be together, kills me already. So yes, I am grateful to my parents for the person I am, today.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »
We should be grateful to our parents because parents are only the people who never leave us. They are the greatest creation of almighty because parents sacrifice many entertainments&lots of happiness of their life only for our happiness. Parents try to do what is best for us and want to make us feeling the best environment for our brightest future.Even an honest father/mother can be the worst for the prosperity of his/her children.The opposite situation also happens.Every religion learns us to be grateful to our parents.God gives the higher importance about obeying them.
Overall we get a great childhood,enough attention,financial support,love,clear guidance and good advice from our parents.
For our parents,we realize the natural,unconditional and divine love.The reasons why we should be grateful to our parents are countless.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 01:59:42 PM »
"PARENTS" the word is too short but the word is the most important part of our life.children didn't ask to be born and they didn't ask for the life they had.It just happened.One reason that we should be grateful for our parents is the fact that they are our support network.Most parents want their children to be successful in going out on their own and making their own way.Most parents have a goal of being a support to us if we get into a bind or need help.this is a very good reason to be grateful for our parents.Because of them we can see and get a beautiful world and its not the end.They maintaining us .They are always supportive of our undecided dcisions.They always make we feel loved,whether it is said or not they taught us how to love.Education is important and our parents will always push us to be the best.If our parents are anything like mine,then we know how much they sacrificed.countless ,weekends,for sports,for music,birthday parties and other functions.not only did they give up their time,which is precious,but they gave up a lot of money,on clothes,movies,make up,the best shoes,the best of everything.All time they encourages us.All parents are super parents.we should always be grateful for them.they are the power of our life.Love you.Love you a lot my dear parents.you are the best.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
Parents should be friends. We should be able to talk with them and share.As a parents, the most important thing that you can ever teach your child is how to get along with you.As my parents, the both of you have done just this and so much more.Thank you for your love. The most overwhelming key to a child's success is positive involvement of parents. How can I ever thank you both,my parents who have done everything for me,including sacrificing.
I had the best parents in the world and they made up for all these things. I had awesome childhood because I had awesome parents.
In my opinion, I think parents should keep their kids and just try very hard to properly care for them,just like any other parents must do.
I know,I am lucky to have parents who love me to bits and love each other endlessly. Thanks for being the perfect parents.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 03:14:00 PM »
Parents love me more than I can ever think. They always make me feel loved, whether it is said or not. It's hard to express how much they love me. My mom always says "when you are a parent, you will understand." Everyday they worry about me and want to make me the best version of myself. They give me money when I am really struggling.They are teaching me to be responsible, kind. They always give me advice when I needed it. Even if I didn’t take it. They let me grow and fly on my own. Even though I still really don’t have my life together, they have given me confidence to push forward, and love that surrounds you. I am blessed. And I don’t say it enough, for the things on and off this list, but grateful. And I love them.They always make me feel safe, and secure in my home life is invaluable.That’s an environment our parents make for us. Some people may say that parents are not doing out of duty.Conceiving me and deciding to raise me is a conscious decision which they know, will bring them happiness. But being born in my family has never been my choice. I'm grateful. My parents gave birth to me. Brought me up. Educated me. Gave me what I consider to be pretty good examples of how to live. And very much shaped the person I am.To the extent that I like myself and am happy with myself, I'm grateful for them giving me that.