INSPIRATIONAL STORIES

Author Topic: INSPIRATIONAL STORIES  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
INSPIRATIONAL STORIES
« on: April 02, 2017, 04:46:23 PM »
This is my real story. Last semester my mother was so sick that she could not walk, could not eat, vomiting constantly because she got electrolyte problem. We hospitalized her. I am the only girl in my family. So at that time, my life was so miserable that I had to handle my family and study also. I could not attend class regularly. I thought I dropped this semester. I forgot to smile. Suddenly I got a phone call. My cousin Mishu called me and said she would come tomorrow. I said her that it was impossible, you had a baby you could not manage it. I also told her that it was my problem and I handled it in my own way. But she did not hear my words. At last, she came to my house. To saw her, I feel very reliable. She helped me a lot. She cooked for us, she stayed with my mother in hospital and I looked after her daughter at home. I started my study, attended class and participating exams. My mother health was better. Everything was seemed to be good after coming her in my home. But the sorrowful moment was that night before she leaving. I asked about her study. She told me that she did not admit into Masters because the admission time was over. I told her that why she did not tell it before. Mishu said that if she told me then I forced her to go away in this critical moment. I cried a lot at that night. This is called sacrifice. I never forget this sacrifice that she did for me.

• View Profile
Re: INSPIRATIONAL STORIES
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »
A Black Rose in A White Forest

Suddenly she grasps my hands, holds my arms, kisses me. I do not know what should I do? She is lovely and her hair is gray but it goes with her face. She tells something to me but I don't understand her because I don't know the language of this country (Turkey). I am a fish out of water. It is a public place. She holds my checks and kisses me again. But I can realize her emotion and feelings when I look into her eyes. Her bright skin turns on pink. Then my friend who is local here he translates her words. She says that I am her child. She is near about 80 years old. She insists that I am her son. I am surprised. Is she insane? I see that her tear is falling but her eyes are twinkling. As if she gets her child after a long period. However, she takes me with her and after a certain time we reach her home. But her home says many things. It is nice house but I find a sadness. Very soon I realize that I get my mother. She invites me to enter a room. The room is dark. She shows many toys, clothes and tries to say me something but again I can't understand. Then she tells me a story and my friend translates it. Many years ago a young black guy came here from the Indian sub-continent and she fell in love with him. They married secretly and she became pregnant. At that time other people knew it and killed that guy because he was black. Racism was practiced very hardly here at that time. But nobody knew about her pregnancy and she gave birth of a male child who looked like his father. She hid him from the society but unfortunately one day the people came to know about him and found him as a black guy. Again they killed him. The lady became psycho patient. Now she is old but she expects that one day her son will come and today when she sees me, she thinks that I am that boy. My mother died when I was only 3 months old and one thing I heard from my father that my mother was so beautiful and fair. So it seems to me that I find my mom here. Today in 2017 the tendency of racism is little bit changed. I am upset to hear the story but I am so much happy to get back my mother as well as she is happy to get her son. So, at last an orphan finds his mom and a mother gets her beloved son. Love is blind and love, emotion these are magical, not logical.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 04:47:38 PM »
Friendship is a miracle of God. It is a promise of togetherness of a lifetime. Anything lesser than that is not worth having a friend. I know a story of friendship. When I was in class six, I have learnt from one of my madrasha teachers. Here is a compilation of short stories on friendship with an inspiration for you to become not only a better person but also understand the meaning of true friendship.
A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face.
The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand “Today my best friend slapped me in the face”.
They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone “Today my best friend saved my life”.
The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?” The other friend replied “When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”
Moral: Do not value the things you have in your life. But value who you have in your life.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:55 PM »
Moral short story on Love

Poor Husband and Wife!!
One day Wife asked Husband to buy her comb so that she can grow her hair well and to be well groomed. Her husband couldn’t afford to buy her comb and felt sorry. He refused her and explained that he didn’t even have enough money to fix strap of his watch. After knowing this she didn’t insist on her request.
Next day, as husband was going for work, he passed by watch shop and went inside to sell his damage watch so that he can buy comb for his wife.
In evening he came home with comb for his wife and he was very happy to give this to his wife so that she can take better care of her long hairs. But to his surprise he saw that his wife cut short her hairs. That time he asked why she got her hairs cut short? She replied with a smile, ‘I sold my hairs and here is new strap for your watch.’
Tears came out from their eyes, not for futility of their actions but for the love they had for each other.

Moral: To love is something and to be loved is something but to love and to be loved in return is everything. So never take love for rant.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 04:50:17 PM »
True Friendship
In this world there are different types of people, Shy people is one of them. A shy boy named Showmik lived with his family. He was the dearest child of his parents. He used to like stay at home and did not talk too much. He had not too much friends in school. His classmate always made fun of him. Although he felt very sad but did not show any reaction. He grew up in this way. His classmate still makes fun of him as they do before. One day a new boy came to the school. This boy was extrovert and also clever. That day same thing happened with Showmik . New boy came and protect him from his classmate. He tried to talk with Showmik. By the passes of time they became good friends. They talk and shared their feeling. Gradually Showmik started change with his new friend. Changed came in his talk, his style and overcome from shyness. They used to go outside, play, watch movie, etc. They became best friend. Now their classmate stops making fun on them. He does not shy to talk in front of others anymore. These happen because of their friendship. Life becomes dull without friendship. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness .A true friend can change another friend’s life.
Moral: Without friend life is impossible. True friend is the one who always supports and stands by you in any situation.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 04:50:50 PM »
Short Story on 'Friendship'
Nayeem is a 16 years old boy. He is a college student. He has two friends, Shimul and Rohan. Nayeem cares about his friends but he is also jealous of Shimul. Nayeem is from a poor family. Shimul spends a lot of money because his father is very rich. Shimul spends a lot of money for no reason. Nayeem does not like it. Shimul is careless. He does not study well. Nayeem does not like this about Shimul. He thinks that his friend shows off money for no reasons. Nayeem does not like it but he hangs out with him. Shimul often calls him for no reasons. Nayeem does not do well in his mid-term exam. He is very upset. He thinks his friendship with shimul is the reason behind this. He stopped meeting shimul. Rohan gets very upset with this decision. Few months later, college tution fee rise to 3000 taka. Nayeem tells his parents. They can not afford it. Nayeem is not able to pay the tution fee. He goes to his teacher to request him to give a waiver. The teacher tells him that his fee has been paid by Shimul. Nayeem is surprised. He goes to meet Shimul. He apologises to shimul. Shimul forgives him. They become friends again.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 04:51:16 PM »
Theme: Love
The Story of a Dream Girl
A beautiful girl was born in a poor family, in a small town. Her parents were happy for their new born baby. They worked very hard for their livelihood. They passed very simple life but their daughter is different from them. Her name is Lily. She is a dreamy girl. She is very hopeful about her dream. During her childhood, her first dream was to go school with proper uniform and wanted a new bag and shoes etc. It was difficult for her family to bring it. She never loses her hope. One day in her school a charity organization came and gave food, shoes to children. She passed many years in dreaming. In the mean time she grown up and waiting for her prince charming. Her parents tell her that never sees such kind of dream which could not be fulfill. She is happy with her dreamy life. One day she meets with a rich boy and started to like him but the boy reject her because she is poor. Still she is believed in her dream. Fortunately, she gets chances to admit into a public university. Here she meets with another boy who is very friendly to her but he is not that much rich than the previous boy whom she likes. His name was Linoy. They like to talk each other and spent many time together. Their friendship turn into a deep relationship but they did not realize it. One day Linoy got a scholarship in abroad and he is happy. Lily is not happy because he will leave alone. She may lose her dearest friend but she never expresses it toward Linoy. The day come when Linoy will go abroad and they are in airport. Finally Linoy proposed her for marriage before leaving the airport. Lily is speechless and her dream becomes fulfill.
Moral: Never stop seeing dream in any situation in life.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »
One day a boy was going to his class, at this time he saw a girl who had just passed away by his eyes side and he felt in love just in 3 second.But after a long time he did not see the girl. But he was continuously dreaming with the girl. Everyday he looked after the girl at that place, where he saw her first. But he did not see her. One day he was working in his art room in his college at this time he saw through the widow, the girl was reading a diary under a tree in a garden. As soon as he started to art her picture. Suddenly he saw that the girl was out from this place. From that time he became more emotional about this girl. He shared his feeling with his friends. His friends were also interested to find this girl. After some days, on a rainy evening, he saw the girl for whom he had been waiting for since as long. He saw that the girl was without an umbrella. Then he told her to come under his umbrella. The girl was feeling shy but came under the umbrella. Then they two of them walked the rainy streets under the small umbrella. The boy's shoulder had been getting wet. Seeing that the girl told him shyly to come a little bit closer. Their shoulders were touching softly and the boy felt his trembling heart as love rain was falling. The boy want her to understand his feelings. The girl also felt something. The next day, when the boy was sharing his feelings with his friends, the girl were passing by side, one of his friend called her and introduced her that the girl was his new class mate. The boy and the girl were looking each other for a while and the girl leaved the place. Then the boy told his friends that was the girl, he had been falling in love just three seconds. Then the boy ran after the girl and told her to stop and shared all of his feelings. The also fallen in love with boy. From that time they had been passing very interesting time. One day the girl left her diary and the boy opened the diary and saw the girl was his step-sister. That had broken his heart. His father leaved them when he was 2 years old. He and his mother had been leading a sorrowful life. The next day the boy had written a letter and gave it with the diary his friend to reach the girl. And the boy left the college forever......

Moral: Love has two sides of happiness and sadness .

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 04:52:41 PM »
Theme:Friendship

There was a girl in a village, whose name was Hena. She was studying in a high school. Her skin color was dark. She was the most hardworking girl at her school. Her marks were always higher than the other students even her attendants were more than the others. She was the best but nobody wanted to be her friend. They did not want to play with her and teased her because of her skin color. One day, the teacher set an exam and during the examination a boy called Milon who singed his exam paper using Hana’s name. So, when the teacher returned all the exam papers, everybody was shocked. Hena found out that she had failed in the exam and the other students were happy of this. After that, Hena did not come in a class and after few days later, Milon realized his mistake and decided to go to Hena’s home. Then he met Hena and said sorry even wanted to be her friend. Finally they became the best friends and they went school regularly and for their friendship Milon did better in his study than before. So, a good friend is always a supportive person.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 04:56:06 PM »
A moral short story on "Friendship"
It was 2008 when I read in class 10. I had some good friends who were my neighbor also. We had a good relationship between our families. Sometimes we used to go for a family picnic or arranged parties to spend a nice time together. One of my friends Tushar was quite different from us. He was very polite and was very obedient to his parents. He was very popular in our school due to his nice behavior and good nature. As a student he was very attentive to his study. He was the darling of his family. His parents loved him a lot. Not only his parents but also our parents also praised him and always gave us many examples of him to show how obedient he was to his parents. Me and my other friends were always jealous of Tushar. Because according to our parents Tushar was the best among us. Except us Tushar had some other friends because he was very popular. We were not happy with the fact that Tushar has made some other new friends. Gradually he started to ignore us and spend much time with his other friends. One day we heard that some thief attacked at their house in the previous night and many of their gold, money and mobile phone were stolen. Even Tushar’s elder brother and his father were badly beaten only because they tried to stop them. Not only that but also someone called in Tushar’s father and demand for 1 million taka within 2 days. Uncle was also warned by them if he informs it to police then he will have to lose his elder son. Uncle was very scared and he was in a fix. He shared this matter with my father and my father advice him to hire a detective to investigate the whole incident. According to my father’s advice uncle hired a qualified detective and told him everything. After investigating the whole matter the detective were able to find out the fact that one of very strong gang had done it and Tushar was a member of that gang. It was Tushar himself who has done the crime with his own family. His father came to know that his own ideal son was involved in it. It was really very shocking and heartbreaking news for all of us.
Moral: we should be more careful about selecting our friends.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 04:57:37 PM »
I am grateful to my parents

I am grateful to my parents for everything they have done for me. They have devoted the best and the most productive years of their life to bring up a happy person. There were hard times when they tightened their belts in order to buy things I needed and to make my life better.
I think that parents should put their hearts and souls in their children's upbringing if they want to be proud of them in future. While children should know that when they become adult people they are responsible for their parents as well because time makes people sick and physically weak. That is why I do not ignore my parents’ requests for both physical and financial support. Sometimes your smile and warm embraces can be enough to infuse your parents’ hearts with hope and inspiration to move on.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »
I think as a good human being we should Practice good things in our lives, make us and our surrounding happy. As a human being I always try to do this. I always care my fellow brothers. And I love to do this.
I think we don’t have to be Superman to be a good human. Usually, we can give a little extra effort to look out for others and make people feel good.
A good person is someone who displays love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, humility, patience and who is faithful and endures all things.
I think I have not almost all the qualities to be a real human being. No man can perfect. And so I will never be perfect, but it doesn't mean I won't try. I always try to have all the qualities.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 05:00:40 PM »
At first I want to say that I am a believe r.I believe that we are the best creation of God.As a human being we should have enough qualities.As a man I think I am maintaining more of the qualities which I need to have but not the all.The qualities which I have are-I respect the seniors,I love the childREN and the good people.I try to help my friends if they fall in problems.I love my family specially my mother.l have common sense and I have good personality.The lacking sides of mine are-sometimes I feel spirit less,do not maintain times.How much I need to care of my near persons I do not and participating of good works of mine is poor.I am not satisfied about my self in this field.But as a good human being I will improve my self.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 05:02:53 PM »
I am a human being.   I live in a society where I have to obey the rules and regulation of a country. I go to a educational institution for superior mental development. Besides, I have power of articulate speech that helps me to make a conversation in need. In addition to, I have upright stance. I feel a sense of right and wrong in our society. These evaluations that are described above, prove me as a human being.
Most provably I think I have all qualities to become a real human being. I have faith in myself and all that I am, faith in my abilities, faith in life, etc. Moreover, I have courage to go where most people don’t dare to go. I have courage to be the person I was born to be. Furthermore, I have love for myself, love for my friend, love for family, love for work, love for society, love for my life, etc. Apart from this, I have a feeling of belonging and a deep sense of connection to all things, all people and all places. N addition to, I have tryst in the power and wisdom of life. I have trust that I am never given more than I can handle. I have trust in myself, trust in my inner power and wisdom and trust in my ability. However, I have an attitude of gratitude. I have praising and giving thanks for the things that I am in society, I am alive. On top of that, I have the ability to feel inspired and capability to use my mind to create new thoughts, new worlds. These are my qualities to become a real human being.

Offline Afroza Akhter Tina

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 01:32:54 PM »
Truly inspirational Sir! Thanks for sharing  :)

Afroza Akhter Tina
Senior Lecturer
Department of English, DIU