10 Quotes From Entrepreneurial Icons That Will Inspire You.

Author Topic: 10 Quotes From Entrepreneurial Icons That Will Inspire You.  (Read 842 times)

Offline Mrittika Shil

• Test
    • View Profile
10 Quotes From Entrepreneurial Icons That Will Inspire You.
« on: April 02, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
With 2015 right around the corner, that means new goals, new challenges, new opportunities and new milestones await. Here are 10 great quotes from successful entrepreneurs to inspire you to come out swinging in 2015, whether that involves growing a current business or starting a new venture.

1. I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. -- Donald Trump

2. Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. -- Mark Zukerberg

3. When you’re first thinking through an idea, it’s important not to get bogged down in complexity. Thinking simply and clearly is hard to do. -- Richard Branson

4. Going from PayPal, I thought: 'Well, what are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?' Not from the perspective, 'What's the best way to make money?' -- Elon Musk

5. To get GoPro started, I moved back in with my parents and went to work seven days a week, 20 hours a day. I wrote off my personal life to make headway on it. -- Nick Woodman

6. You always hear the phrase, 'money doesn’t buy you happiness.' But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. -- Sergey Brin

7. Don't start a company unless it's an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it's not an obsession. -- Mark Cuban
8. If you're competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer focused allows you to be more pioneering. -- Jeff Bezos
9. Don’t be threatened by people smarter than you. -- Howard Schultz

10. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. -- Steve Jobs

Source:https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/241140

Offline azizur.bba

• Test
    • View Profile
    • http://faculty.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/profile/bba/azizur.html
Re: 10 Quotes From Entrepreneurial Icons That Will Inspire You.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »
Thanks...but include Bangladeshi Entrepreneurs' quotes...if possible