My Personal Learning

Author Topic: My Personal Learning  (Read 901 times)

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
My Personal Learning
« on: April 10, 2017, 10:03:43 PM »
Many of us set goals Add to My Personal Learning Plan at the beginning of a new year, at our annual performance reviews, or when something major happens, and we want to assess where we are and where we want to go. Yet sometimes, even with the best of intentions, we grind to a halt with these goals. Before we realize it, weeks and months have gone by – and we still haven't achieved the results we wanted.

So how can you give yourself the best chance of successfully achieving your goals and your dreams? One way to do this is to create a "Well-Formed Outcome" that motivates you to move forward. By building a complete picture of that goal, and creating a strong internal representation of it, you can make the difference that speeds you to success.

The Well-Formed Outcomes structure is based on NeuroLinguistic
Programming Add to My Personal Learning Plan (NLP) principles, and it was modeled from studies of successful people. It involves asking a set of questions that identify and clarify your intentions, actions, and thoughts, so that you can define your goal in a "well-formed" way.

https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newHTE_80.htm