DIU Students enjoy the ‘Asian Tour 3rd Bashundhara Bangladesh Open 2017"

Author Topic: DIU Students enjoy the ‘Asian Tour 3rd Bashundhara Bangladesh Open 2017"  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
With a view to engaging them to make refresh, enhance their knowledge & skill and shaping their future career with games & sports activities besides their regular academic activity, a group of enthusiastic students from Daffodil International University visited KGC on February 03, 2017 to enjoy the ‘Asian Tour 3rd Bashundhara Bangladesh Open 2017’.

During their visit students enjoyed the tournament live, visited different parts of KGC, interact with some high officials of KGC & took guidance from some international professional golfers, took photographs etc. The visit was coordinated by Major Md. Arman Ali Bhuiyan (Retd), Ahemed Shamim Ansary, Md. Reyed Mia and, Md. Tarekol Islam Sobuj from the Administration.

Students are very delighted after their KGC visit and shared their opinion in various ways. Mr. Arif  Hossain, student of CSE said-“It’s like my dream comes true to see so many top ranked international golfers playing on a golf competition. Mr. Al Emran, a student of BBA said-“I do believe this experience will inspire me very much and by using this inspiration I want to develop myself to be a good golfer of Bangladesh. Mr. Md. Rajib Hossain, a student to BBA said, “I am thankful to my university authority for giving us this chance to watch this kind of international tournament, meet some professional golfers like Mr. Siddikur, which increased my knowledge & confidence level”.

The ‘Asian Tour 3rd Bashundhara Bangladesh Open 2017’is jointly organized by Kurmitola Golf Club and Bashundhara Group. The tournament started on February 01, 2017 and ended on February 04, 2017.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"