Feelings about the competition-spelling Bee

Author Topic: Feelings about the competition-spelling Bee  (Read 3681 times)

Offline jahangireng

• View Profile
Feelings about the competition-spelling Bee
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:37:06 AM »
Spelling Bee------ what a amazing Competition-------held at DIU auditorium

The competition was the most exciting one I have ever participated. I think the spectators felt like that they had been enjoying the program 'who wants to be a millionaire' or 'Dada Giri' on  spot.

Every round of the competition was highly interesting as well as exciting. The process of the competition and question selection was awesome. It was really a very close contest. The presence of our honorable Chairman sir, Mina sir as well as some other such inspiring personalities added more vigour to the contest.

I must deliver my heartiest gratitude to the organizers who successfully  arranged such a tremendous event with their great efforts. After all from my observation I must say it was an interesting, exciting and mostly an educative competition.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:30:19 AM by kulsum »

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Feelings about the competition-spelling Bee
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:44:35 AM »
The initiative is really awesome.....indeed!! when participating the whole process, I found myself in a tremendous clash of vocabularies which is appreciating & unthinkable......for all the productivities, I would like to thank the whole organizers of "SPELLING BEE"...

With regards.... 
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline kulsum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »

Dear Jahangir and Shajib,

Being a  part of organizers, i feel very proud to read your reflection.

Undoutedly, it was a success. And my dear fellows, you know every success has responsibility as well! Now being the beneficiaries of the event you have to encourage your friends more to participate. You know this time students of business club specially, shajal, Rony made me to take the initiative. We teachers can introduce a procedure or technique but it depends completely on you students to continue and carry out anything. That's why my request is, share the event with your friends and make a positive motivation for learning with fun.

We can add different dimention in spelling bee...next time it can be of synonym and antonym..sometimes it can be of grammar structures.

Look forward to your enthusiastic participation in next semester!

Fondly,

Umme Kulsum madam
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:32:40 AM by kulsum »

Offline asma alam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »
I express my thanks to the organizers of the spelling bee competition. This time the competition was more enjoyable and different. Till the end it could retain the enthusiasm of all. It could be more appreciable if there were large number of students as participants. Yet I must thank the participants and the organizers for arranging such a nice competition.

Asma Alam                   

Offline jahangireng

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 12:06:31 AM »
Dear UK madam,

I can assume the hardships of arranging an successful event in little extent. After all I know you will introduce more fruitful events for our betterment. I am really grateful to you. I hope that the next event will be more attractive one.

Certainly I will try to give my best in such an occasion.

Thank you a lot for your encouragement...

Offline azmeri

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 12:02:18 AM »
Dear Madam,

I had been registered for the "Spelling Bee" competition. But I couldn't attend to it.Hearing the response I think I had missed such an enthralling program.Madam, please keep arranging such kind of exciting programs.And we hope the next one will come very soon and will as beautiful as the previous one.

Thank You, madam.

Offline kulsum

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
Thank you Asma Madam, for your unquestionable support as a Judge. Hope to get u always with us...

yes thank you azmeri and jahangir for your interest. If you want certainly we will arrange it again!

Inshallah some times in Next Semester...... I also plan to reshape ELC a little bit in next semester. Discuss and do  some home work among yourselves who will be in the GOVERNING BODY of ELC.. I really look for some enthusiastic students from every batch who will work with me and ELC FOR our collective growth.

Hope to work more in teams.

UK Madam