USE OF LAB

Author Topic: USE OF LAB  (Read 3663 times)

Offline tanvir_1269

• View Profile
USE OF LAB
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
In the 21st century, our uses of internet as like drinking water. Everyday we access internet and use various kinds of application, specially for our study. Assignment, presentation and lots of work we do for our better learning.

And for that reason our university has a computer lab with few number of pc. which is not sufficient for us. Every time the lab was full, and some student use useless application (such as Facebook).

As a result, those student who have their work to do, they can not work properly. Beside insufficient number of pc push us back.

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
Re: USE OF LAB
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:16:35 AM »
dear Tanvir,
              i think this problem gonna solved because now a student can seat in lab not more than one hour. Now there is a lab operator to observe this problem and also there is kaspersky in each computer thus has been solved the virus problem. so i think our lab gonna be better than before...........
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
Dear Tanvir:

Forum is an open place and a place of positive discussion. You should be well informed about a matter before posting here. For your information, the university has not 'one computer lab', it has more than one labs & all the campuses are comprised of more than one labs with sufficient number of computers.

Furthermore, authority is prone to ensure one laptop for every student of DIU to make all of you more smart in browsing, as according your say, internet is like drinking water.

Proper utilization of those computers by you people is a prerequisite for the availability of the PCs for the students in the labs. Please inspire your friends about this matter and also report to the respective officials if you found any student accessing prohibited links in the university labs like the Facebook.

Your cooperation is also needed as we consider all of you conscious students.

Take care.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline sharif_897

• View Profile
    • Tips For you
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
dear Tanvir,
              i think this problem gonna solved because now a student can seat in lab not more than one hour. Now there is a lab operator to observe this problem and also there is kaspersky in each computer thus has been solved the virus problem. so i think our lab gonna be better than before...........

Hi,

You said that there is kaspersky in each computer. I don't know about the internet lab( room - 205). I never got a chance to sit there. I am a student of CSE and I have been going to labs for my courses. This semester I have algorithm lab and I am attending this course in lab-202 in that room there is no antivirus. We have to use pendrive for different reasons (to show assignments, home works and presentations). But whenever we insert the pendrive all files and folders become shortcut. When we get back to our home and insert the pendrive in our own computer it get affected by those shits. Moreover, in these lab we don't have internet access. Sometime our teachers ask us to send something to their email when we do something outstanding in the lab. It's necessary for them to show other students. But when we don't have internet access how we can send email.

I want to draw the attention of the right authority throw this forum.

Thanks
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
-Sharif Ahmad
Department of CSE

Offline ifan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »
ya dude we can use our Internet by searching in encyclopedia

Offline sharif_897

• View Profile
    • Tips For you
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
ya dude we can use our Internet by searching in encyclopedia

Hi ifan,

I did not get you...
How you use internet by searching encyclopedia ???
Is encyclopedia a tool for connecting to the internet ??
Really funny thing you said.

Thanks for the entertainment.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
-Sharif Ahmad
Department of CSE

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 03:35:20 AM »
Dear Ifan & Tanvir

Welcome to Daffodil International University forum. You both are very new in forum. I would like to congratulate you both for joining in the forum. I hope you have already read about the basic information about forum.  

Write your natural writing. At the very beginning you may face some problem i.e. - writing, topics, language & others. But don't hesitate to continue, hope you will do good here. We appreciate your participation.

Warmly
Shahin
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline aunoo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »
Dear sharif,
        im a student of BBA. I dont know what about main campus lab. I had written about our computer lab situated in 7th floor of Prince Plaza. All of the computers of our lab has been secured with Caspersky and now there is no problems about Virus. Hope so that main campuses lab will be facilitated through Caspersky. One thing you can work in our campus silently sitting in our computer lab . wishing you all the best.
Kazi Md. Anayate-A-Alahi
Dep:BBA
Sec:B
Id:101-11-1379
Cell:01723868348

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 08:02:35 AM »
Thanks Mr. Aunoo

It's really a great step by the authority. Gradually all of our lab will be secured by antivirus software. We should use our lab as our mine because it is actually ours. If any problem occurs then it hampers our sound study in the lab. Please note that it is Kaspersky not Caspersky
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/