Friendship Carnival '11

Author Topic: Friendship Carnival '11  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
Friendship Carnival '11
« on: May 13, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
I don't know whether it's right to post this topic on BBA discussion forum, since it has an appeal to every DIU students, but yet I'm gonna start with this forum page.
We have decided to celebrate our respective dept. students great friendship on the eve of friendship day'11. We'll organize different refreshing and eccentric programs in the event. E.g- we will hold different friendship day related competitions, we'll award the best friendship related shortfilm, the most friendly group. The best qualified finalists would appear to participate in finale competitions at the event. We'll also award the best friendly teacher of DIU, selected by popular votes.
We will also publish a magazine that will tell us about ourselves and our friends.
So, we're cordially asking to the students to give their articles (poems, short stories, practical life experience etc.) regarding the day. And we ask plots from you people about this day. The short film will be more like a 5 minute drama.
And as a MAIN EVENT, to make the day more joyous, WE WILL INVITE ARTCELL AND FnF, 2 of the leading pop and rock bands of Bangladesh today! 
So, just go for it!
You can also give your opinion regarding this aspect by notifying me in the forum or by calling me at 01675829556. Or you could contact- Rajib- 01675535882. Or Turjo- 01676552673.
We will INSHALLAH discuss more about this on later posts...   
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:46:55 PM by Faiyaz »
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: Friendship Carnival '11
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »
A unique initiative taken by...........Thanks to Faiyaz!!!!

Really to cheer up & claim ourselves as a friend of our friends, this is the actual influensive action taken by you guys..........My support is always with this initiative.

And i'll try my best to encourage my fellow mets & to participate. And resources that is needed for it, I think we will get plenty of them from our mets.

Good going..............I wish it a great success.!!!.............INSHALLAH.

Thank you.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 07:58:08 PM »
About "FRIENDSHIP"..........

Friendship, what an amazing word!!!! It has a spiritual appeal to everybody. Those who have friends, I think they can be able to understand what I'm trying to say.

"You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself, he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. (Laurence J. Peter)"...............what a realistic comment it is by Peter!!!! I personally believe that a person can share all his feelings, his intension, his wishes, his accomplishments..........even his great mistakes!! If he is a real friend, he will understand you, share with you, compromise for you....& even die for you!!!!!

I want to share my personal opinions to all of you. When I was at school, I have a very few friends, who used to share there feelings. Also there were few people who used to have a cheap concept about this holy relation.

At college, I've experienced more than those of my school life. There are many friends of mine, I've shared my personal life with them, they've shared theirs. And through this, we established a close intension about each other which is more important in this relation.

And guess, I'm now achieving my higher education at my university. I've heard that university world has a great appeal of these kind of relation. Here, meeting with new friends, teachers will contribute a lot to a persons self belief, which is a great option to learn & get closer to many special experiences.

Now, I've a huge group of friends, we are like one body. Our thoughts, possibilities, chances, intension....I mean everything that we posses, are bounded with our love, respect with each other. And I think this is the true foundation of a true "FRIENDSHIP".

This is about my opinion. What about you people??? Share your thoughts, & make us to know your stories of friendship.

Later on, I'll try to post more about this "Incredible Relation"!!!! INSHALLAH.

Till then, Best of luck to all of you!!

Thanks to all.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 07:59:59 PM by goodboy »
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »
PLEASE... It would be great of you guys if you give your precious comments and views regarding this event... We are working very hard for it. And we want your help in all respects...
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:45:11 PM »
Please talk to the Head of BBA program and then Dean Sir. As you plan to do a huge program, you have to make sure that you are capable enough of managing the event and any sort of mishap if occurred. Hiring the Banglabandhu Hall and arranging a program in there is a gigantic task. Anyway, you should share the whole thing with the Head sir and Dean Sir immediately.
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »
Sir, we can assure you and the entire varsity authority that we'll not let any indecorous thing happen in the event day. And as far as our capability goes, we have the confidence and the just resources (intelligent and industries work force) to get the job done. We just need support of you people to make our dream come true. And we are getting positive response regarding the carnival.
One of the main reasons of organizing the event is to promote DIU at the biggest level and cement our varsity's place at top 5 private varsities of the country...
So please do support us in this noble cause...
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline ABU SAYED

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 05:22:58 PM »
Thank you Mr Fayhaz,i strongly agree with you

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
It's a great regret for me to post this. But I dont need anyone to expect more about the event what we had proposed.
We will not be able to organize friendship carnival the way we had proposed to the varsity authority and had planned for the sponsors. Yesterday I realized that I should let everyone know about the 'progress' it has achieved when a junior batchmate came to me and asked me about the event.
We were organized to do the hard works that would be needed and unofficially started to negotiate with the sponsors thru our personal links but we could not get the approval from the varsity. But we also realize the prudence of the varsity authority since it was a very big project and needed a lot of commitments to fulfill. So, no hard feelings to the authority...
But we will never give up (Like always) and surely want to celebrate the day in of course lesser resources but we haven't degenerated from our main purpose of the program and that is to highlight the varsity... So, wait for another big event on the auditorium. And INSHALLAH I promise this will be much bigger than 1st year celebration of 25th batch.     
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 10:48:13 PM »
Keep it up!!!!! My friend..........,,,

I could understand what you have tried to expose. And surely it doesn't matter what happens or what will  happen in the coming future...

If anything needed through which I can be associated with you guys, please inform me.........&,,,,

We will make our steps happen through proper intention & support by our supporters
!!!!!
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd