An Introductory Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies

Author Topic: An Introductory Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Kishwar-E Hasin

• Test
    • View Profile
    • Institutional Web
The Govt. of India has approved the proposal to conduct special training for the people of countries associated with India through ITEC.
The training i.e. "An Introductory Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies" will be conducted in National Nanofabrication Centre (Cleanroom of class 100 and 1000), Micro Nano Characterization Facility, and other distinct labs such as Polymer Lab, packaging lab etc. Indian government will bear all cost regarding the training.

There will also be a lecture training on basics/advances of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.  For more information, new applicants can contact to the previous participants who already attended this program in 2015-16.

You will also be given tour to some other research facility.

You all are requested to apply for this training workshop at the earliest i.e. 24th July 2017.

Please go to:
Step1: https://www.itecgoi.in/index.php
Step2: courses-training programs 2017-18-available stream
Step3: Specialized courses
Step4:Centre For Nano Science And Engineering, Indian Institute Of Science
Step 5: read the course content
Step 6: Apply
Step7: Select your country - proceed
Step 8: Fill the personal details, Educational Details, Employment details and medical details etc.
Step 9: submit

If you have some research on nano-fabrication or on related field, you can apply.  Please text me if you face any problem.

Kishwar-E Hasin
Lecturer in Physics,
Department of General Educational Development,
Daffodil International University.