DIU Cisco is my career

Author Topic: DIU Cisco is my career  (Read 5009 times)

Offline anumoy

• View Profile
DIU Cisco is my career
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
Dear friends,
I am Anumoy Verma Joni. I have had my B.Sc. (Hons.) degree from Daffodil International University in 2011. I have also completed CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), a one year networking course from DIU Cisco Local Academy in the same year.

Now, I am working as a ‘Junior Installation Engineer’ in Banglalion WiMAX Communication Limited.

Within shortest span of time, after the completion of my graduation I have managed this job. At first I would like to pay my gratitude to my parents for this success. Then my thanks and felicitations must go to my faculty members of Daffodil International University. I am very pleased to have amiable cooperation from the faculty members of CCNA.

I would like to specially thanks to Mr. Nadir Bin Ali Sir, LMC, CISCO, and DIU for his helping hand in each and every aspect of my study and for my this nice job because he arranged the job for me. He stayed beside me not only as a teacher but also as a guide. His teaching methodology charmed me and I have really learned much more from him. I think this will help me to proceed so far. I will suggest all of CSE and ETE students for joining Cisco before completing Hons for getting good job in time.

I think the Faculty of Science and Information Technology of Daffodil International University is a reliable faculty. This faculty offers quality knowledge and provides latest information in the arena of Science and Information Technology. So the person who likes to build his career in the field of Information Technology can have this lucrative chance.

I like to go far ahead and I expect help and cooperation from all of my dearest and nearest one.

Thanks,

Anumoy Verma Joni
B. Sc. in ETE, ID No: 073-19-817
Installation Engineer
Banglalion WiMAX Communication Ltd.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:23:49 AM by anumoy »

Offline nadir-diu

• DIU is the best Cisco Networking Academy !!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: DIU Cisco is my career
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
Thanks Anumoy for your nice comments. We are trying to give best support and it is my pleasure that students are getting benefit from DIU Cisco Academy.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:04:04 AM by nadir-diu »
With thanks,

Dr. Md. Nadir Bin Ali
LMC and Head of Cisco Networking Academy
Daffodil International University

Offline tamjid_xp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
Hi
I'm Ifran Mahmood Tamjid. I'm a student of DIU.At first I give salam to all of my teachers who have taught me.I also give them thanks.When I was in university most of our elder brother & sister(Riyad vai,Rinku vai.Erfan vai, Nova aapu, etc) encouraged me to learn CCNA.Because CCNA is the heart of networking .Then I wanted to find an institution to learn CCNA.They suggested me that the CCNA of DIU is best.Then I  got myself admitted into DIU to learn CCNA. Then both of my teachers (NBA sir & FH sir)taught us nicely. After completed CCNA Nadir Bin Ali (NBA) sir gave me a job in BCL. When I sat for the written exam almost 90% questions were common from CCNA which was taught us by NBA sir very nicely.In viva board 100% questions were from CCNA.So I give a special thanks to Nadir sir.I suggested all of my younger brother & sister to learn CCNA in DIU.If anyone is interested in Networking site he has no way without CCNA. Please all brother & sister join urself in CCNA.

Thanks
                                                                                                     Ifran Mahmood Tamjid
                                                                                                            Jr. Engineer, Banglalion Communication Ltd.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:44:57 AM by nadir-diu »

Offline akm_haque

• View Profile
    • Academic Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 07:05:09 PM »
I am really happy to see you (Anumoy, Ifran) a good position. Go ahead with hope.
Professor Dr. A.K.M Fazlul Haque
Associate Dean, Faculty of Engineeirng
&
Director, IQAC, DIU