DIU Students Set Out for China Under a Scholarship Program

Author Topic: DIU Students Set Out for China Under a Scholarship Program  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Please click the link http://blog.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/?p=1109 for details.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
Re: DIU Students Set Out for China Under a Scholarship Program
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »
Update of Mr. Rony, who is studying in China under scholarship program of DIU. He  was a student of BBA department.

Salam Ahemed Shamim Ansary vai,

How are you? I faith you are well. Thanks at first to you sent message me. Please give my salam in our honourable Chairman sir and our University VC and my Department head.  Next thanks to DIU to give me a best opportunity in my life to study a foreign University. Really we are passing our days very well. We can try to successfully capture in our class lecture. We have already passed our first semester exam successfully. But only some problem in chines courses class, because chines language is so hard. But we try to best. We are living single room, and every room decorated by modern electronics. We are Bangladeshi people so we are adopted in our country food. In this situation we are cooking our country food. After finished our first semester we go to visit in Harbin City, may be you know Harbin is so nice city and this city called Eastern Paris of Harbin. We are stay in this city five days and passing this time so enjoyable. Already start our second semester class. We are very proud study in this University because this University some Faculty Member is so rich in academic knowledge and also talented. We try to maintain our best morality. I send some picture me and Sonia.

Please payer for me. Sorry for late mail answer.
Bye

Roni Bhowmik
Shenyang Aerospace University
Major in International Business
Masters Pogram
+86 15004099540

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:09:18 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
Re: DIU Students Set Out for China Under a Scholarship Program
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
Update of Ms. Sonia, who is studying in China under scholarship program of DIU. She was a student of BBA department.

Dear Vaia
Its very nice to hear from you. Everything is going okay. We have started our new semester and our teachers are very good. though there are some problem regarding the courses but other things are alright. I hope you already received our picture from Rony. Here teachers and administrations are very caring. They also arranged some programs for our recreation like picnic, cultural program etc.

I am really grateful to DIU that they gave me such an opportunity to study here and wish to show my respect to all of our honorable Teachers and all.

Thank You