We all know that motherhood is the most important feature of a woman. But we all do not know how to take care of ourselves in our first pregnancy. For that reason, many problems happen to mother & baby. Here are the following some things which I would like to share:
1. Every woman need to take vitamin,calcium 500 mg & iron tablet daily even before pregnancy which will help a lot to mitigate pregnancy weakness during the first trimester which consists of first 12 weeks.
2. Pregnancy period is divided into three period-
1st trimester(0-12 weeks)
2nd trimester(12-27 weeks)
3rd trimester(27-41 weeks)
3. The discomforts of 1st tri-mester are morning sickness & losing taste of food cooked by self,feeling vomity in brushing teeth,in smelling food smell. One can get rid of it by taking some measures like eating biscuits before leaving bed, eating cooked food by others.
4. The probability of abortion inside womb happens in this trimester. So every woman should be careful to take care of her during this time. She should not do heavy works or carry heavy things in the first 3 months.
5.There is a saying that a pregnant woman should eat food of two persons-wrong conception,just adding of 300-400 calories are extra needed.
6. During pregnancy,raw eggs or half-fried eggs can cause infection to the baby. So eggs should be properly boiled or cooked,so that liquid portions can be hardened which will be safe for baby inside.
7.Green papaya,jali kodu should be avoided,because these creates heat inside womb.
8. Shrimp should be cleaned properly,hard portion should be pilled of. Sometimes shrimp creates problem in pregnancy of some women by causing heat inside abdomen & increasing vomity feeling.
9. Those foods should be avoided which creates vomity feeling. Vomity injures stomach.
10.During public transportation, try to avoid crowdy portion or take precaution so that sudden jump of bus or suddenly hitting by others on your belly cannot injure you.
11. Stairs riding should be done cautiously.
12. Minimum 8 glasses of water is required for drinking.
13. Try to drink water rather than processed juice,as processed juices & instant noodles contain preservatives which are injurious for baby's nourishment in the first tri-mester.
To be continued...