1. Responsibility: Higher education institution is primarily responsible for quality pledge in education through quality assurance system.
2. Spotlight: Quality assurance system should highlight on safeguarding the interests of the major stakeholders.
3. Contribution: The process of education need to be ensured who are contributed with clearly assigned responsibilities for quality assurance.
4. Purpose: Quality assurance is not only to prove anything but need to be improved.
5. Continuity: Quality assurance is a dynamic and continuous process to achieve goals.
6. Commitment: Commitment is a very essential fact and it is continuous process to improvement.
7. Organized effort: Quality assurance practices need to be initiated and managed under a structured organization.
8. Flexibility: Quality assurance needs to flexible enough to accept from a variety of internal and external constituencies.
9. Transparency: Quality assurance must be transparent in all aspects of its activities including the academic and financial matters.