1.They put people first. There focus is on serving others. They do not get consumed by seeking out more power. Instead, they seek more ways to help others.
2. They admit their mistakes. All leaders make mistakes. Humble leaders own up to them. They don't play the blame game when things go wrong. Instead they hold themselves accountable. Vulnerability builds trust.
3. They share information and delegate. Humble leaders are aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They realize that they cannot do everything. They delegate because the work is more important than their ego.
4. They listen - They are approachable to employees and this allows them to create an environment of open communication and effective feedback.
5. They do not hesitate to give credit where credit is due. They appreciate the contributions of others. They are quick to recognize and reward the efforts of team members.
6. They are empathetic to those in their charge. They genuinely care about employees and employees can feel this sincerity. Empathy allows them to build healthy relationships and bond with team members.
7. They are authentic. They are the same person in every situation. This makes them trustworthy. Authenticity goes hand in hand with integrity. They are individuals of integrity.The biggest danger of leadership: Arrogance