It can happen...

Author Topic: It can happen...  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
It can happen...
« on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »
It's my first post in the forum after nearly 6 months. I just wanna share a thing with you guys.
I think we all are not juvenille and quite open minded, more than that as its common forum it's quite okay to speak about these stuff since common forum is a forum to speak about common aspects of human environment...
Many days ago I was thinking about a line of the film kuch kuch hota hai and that line was, 'Hum pyar ekbar...', but I think that's quite lame. Now people may say that it's quite pervertedness, but I see this as a human attitude.
Just think guys, you don't have any commitment towards your ex. You have given it more than one shot to improve it but it didn't change. Now, if you find a person who just fits much with your mindset and you could find a 'peace' within that person, then why can't you fall in love again? For better relevance, think of your parents, e.g.- your mother is more dearer to you than your father. Why? Because your mother doesn't say any rude words with you, hides your mistake etc. Actually the thing is, she eases you more than your father. Now this is completely natural and if you show 'favorism' in your parents then why can't this happen here? Now dont say that it's another type of love. Because, to me love is the defination of feeling the uneasy of absense. Think, if your mother goes for shopping, forgets to take cell phone with her and takes much time than usual to come back; then you would definately feel tensed because you love her. The same thing, I think, should be applied to each and every lovable persons.
Now coming back to 'love only happens once', assume you like a girl of your school. She understands you, helps you in your chores and have quite similar mindset. And you fall in love with that girl and express your feelings to her. But ironically she refuses. But is this the end of the 'love' road for him? and won't he get anyone better than her? Absolutely he can have. He may never forget about her since it was his first 'matured' (not crush) love but he may have the beautiful existence of love again...                       
M. Faiyaz Naveed
Asst. Administrative Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor
Daffodil International University

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: It can happen...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
Yah......!! You are thoroughly right.........my Friend :)

Your thinking is quite habitual.......and practical also. The examples you have chosen for is very extraordinary for this purpose.....& I guess love always demands a second chance to be prepared for the right one.
Personally.. my feeling is also similar to you. Every person should consider that if any one refuses you, that means she is not the right one for you. And there must be an awaiting one for you. So I totally agree with you.

Love doesn't cares anybody.........& for everyone, there is always a special one. Keep in mind!!!!!!! :) ;)
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.." -Oscar Wilde
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »
Shajib, mainly it's not about getting refused or second chances. It's about 'seeking ease' when the one has derived his destination from one way to another.
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline sethy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »
I think there are some difference between love and true love. One can fall in love More then one times but true love is only one. Everybody loves his/her mother. unfortunately ones mother was died. He/she gets a stepmother and she is very good then what will be happen? Can anyone loves his/her stepmother then his/her own mother. She/ he may be act as loves but not loves. We don't fell love just act as a lover.
 So I want to say hum pyar ekbar (true love). 
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »
In terms of love & all that, some way or some what-----like: it may be misunderstanding or something else....one can destruct......& my friend, your theory is absolutely..... up to the mark ;)

We all should remember.........that " A partial love gives you only pain, it can only bother you....."
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Faiyaz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
sethy, very good point. But one should not forget that there is a 'quota' for every love. Anyone's step mom could be good and so, that child should respect her kindness and he/she should not think that "she's noting like my mom, she used to be so good......". That child should find her mom in her instead of expecting exactly like her or something much better. See, this is a situation which can't be changed.  But i said that the person has given another shot at the relationship but nothing came fruitful. And now as he/she is a free soul that person can seek love from a 'better' person because we all love to love... 
M. Faiyaz Naveed

Offline farzanamili

• Word has power, use it wisely!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 11:27:19 AM »
Interesting conversation....its my personal belief that everyone has his/her soulmate for whom waiting is needed. If we want to fall in love,then true love will not come,true love comes when we even didn't think about it! Soulmate may come first or after some unsuccessful love story! When soulmate will come,nobody can deny this fact! Its really true love,other are mere love or mere relationships!
Mirza Farzana Iqbal Chowdhury
Senior Lecturer
Department of Law

Offline sethy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:57:46 PM »
Yes mam. I just want to say that Love happens only once and suddenly. Consciously or unconsciously we give him/her love that particular person. unfortunately if he/she left us we can't fill up his/her space even we get a better person then he/she. That why i say love happen only once.
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.

Offline goodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 02:33:43 AM »
Yes....Thanks to Farzana Mam!!!!
It is really an spiritual effect......that love comes only in sudden atmosphere, & true love!!!!!! who knows......just waiting behind your backdoor.!!!!!
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
25th Batch.
Admin Executive
creative.bd