Educational > Learning English

MOTIVATIONAL STORIES TO LEARN BETTER

(1/4) > >>

Mustafizur rRhman:
This story about a girl who try to change her life...she grown up in very conservative family..Her parents love her unimaginable n do overmuch care.. So that Her parents never let her go alone anywhere even any kinds of picnic with friends or hang out with them..She was very polite..Even her school n college was also stayed beside her home though her mom took her to the school n college too.. she liked it n thought how much love and care her mom..Sometimes her friends taunts for this..Sometimes she felt angry and said to mom that give her freedom.. But her mom knows she is not capable to this dangerous world...For that reason she didn't learn how to cope up with others. When she was in 18, she got married..It was really hard to her to cooperate with new family..She can't continue her study for 2 years that's why her heart was broken. She try to kept her alone..Her dreams was stucked somewhere.. Passing her time with depression..Then her parents, husband, laws gave her inspiration... She again start her study.. Her husband says, "I don't snatch your dreams and freedom.. Go ahead, spread your wings and fly as you can..

And now I am try to change myself step by step..Yes...the story is mine..I really try to cope up others make me easy. Hang out with friends n doing different kind of activities.. I want to see my future bright.. I am trying my best..Learning struggling hoping and changing.. Now I don't fear to go somewhere alone..

Marriage can't snatch your dreams and stucked your life sometimes it gives freedom..

Mustafizur rRhman:
NEVER GIVE UP
There are many good people around us who always motivated us with their great work of success instead of so many obstacles in their lives. And I really owe a lot of those people, because they are the reason I keep grinding everyday.
I don't know if there is a person who wouldn't get inspired while listening to Nick Nick Vujicic was born no arms and no legs. Yet he is very happy man and he lives life with joy. He is also a funny guy with a good sense of humor. And Vujicic tells jokes in his speeches and pokes fun at himself. He teaches us the importance of determination and never giving up. And quitting is not in his vocabulary. He believes nothing is impossible. And Vujicic stresses the value of not focusing on what I cannot do instead focus in life on what I can control and what I can do.

Mustafizur rRhman:
I think, parenting is tough enough when you are part of a pair , doing solo is even harder .Now i will share my story . I got married at a young age. But I could not continue my married life. i have a daughter . so i am becoming a single mother at a young age . After leaving my daughter's father i confessed to him that i was having a hard time to being a single mother. I am a student. i have to spend a long time in the university. Then i have also take care my daughter . i spend a lot of time with her.I have to feed her ,bathe her , read to her. so i was having hard time. My daughter's father's response went something like '' Give me custody. I will take her.'' As if that were what i was saying. That was my entry into the shame imposed on us single mothers. We can not say it's hard. We can not cry over the pressure. We are supposed to bear it. people with traditional standard always seem to say ,'' How dare she bear a child alone with no husband !!'' They do not understand the concept that life does not always turn out the way we plan. We do not always get what we want .My daughter's father never put his hand on our daughter. he was violent with me. But he was tender with her . I never felt like my daughter is in danger with him. When we broke up , I never denied him visitation .so , yes he is present but he does not share the duties of parenting a child. I am the one who takes her doctor's appointments. I am the one who knows how she likes to eat ice cream. I know that her favorite food is chicken fry . I take her to the park for her recreation. now she is 4 years old. i have to admit her a school. I have to take her school and back to school. i have to done all this things alone. i am a single parent . I live this life. It is mine. I believed that my future lay in getting a good education. Yes, juggling with motherhood with getting a degree has been hard and life is still difficult, but the journey continues to be worth it for sure. i always remember one thing that is ''when life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry .show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile and lough. so that i am always keep smile. i never fear my problems. we should stay strong in any problems. so that we can over come our all problems.

Mustafizur rRhman:
Now I talk to about my roommate sister's life story.
Her name is Marfi Laboni. Her home is most important village in Bangladesh. Village name is Banglabandha of Tetuliya Thana. Where the literacy rate is very low. 30% people are educated. Woman's education rate is even lower. Only 5% woman's are educated.

When she was start her student life that time education system was very poor. Her primary school was 2 km away from her home. At that young age, she walked the way to school. She was one girl person of her primary school. School's environment was not perfect for properly study. There was not good teacher for learn. That time, in that environment she got scholarship in class 5. And she was only one girl got scholarship from that school.Then that school got popularity for her success.

There had no high school her village. Then she admitted a good school far way from her village. When her only 12 years old she left her parents. And she started stay hostel.
Then, when she started her study that time she faced many problem. Because she could not accept to the hospitality to city. That students were very smart, talented, and overall expert. All time she could not gain high position. All time she gained low position. Then she started work hard, try and try that she gained high position. Then she passed her S.S.C level.
And her village people were proud feel her. Because she was the first educated girl her village. Then she admitted a good college and passed her H.S.C level.
Now she studying B.S.C engineering in Daffodil International University. And she is the most heigher educated person of her village.

She is inspiration for her village girl and their parents.Now they understand education is the most important for every girl and boy. Now many girl start their study. And they get inspired from her.

Mustafizur rRhman:

My inspiration is my mother. She is a great person. She was gift for us. I would like her patience. Without patience, we can't succeed any work. She also said me to take things positively. She supported me in all situations and guided me. a role model doesn't have to be a famous personality. It can be anyone who makes us believe in ourselves. She is my role model. She always encouraged me in every aspect and motivates me even I don't succeed. My mother fills sweetness in my life. From my childhood I have learnt everything from my mother. Her every works motivated me. She has turned me into a fighter in the war of life. She is my real hero in my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version