Educational > Learning English

MOTIVATIONAL STORIES TO LEARN BETTER

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mustafizur rRhman:
Are you having bad times in your life? Maybe just a bad day or even just a bad moment and yeah, it probably sucks and it's so freaking hard and painful but trust me, it's needed.
You should be thinking, why the hell bad times are needed if it makes me feel like crap?
They are because after that, you'll be appreciating and enjoying everything, every single thing that happens to you after that, you'll learn infinite amount of things from it and your life is going to start being easier because of that. So remember, no matter how bad you can be right now, in this precise moment, you will be fine and better than ever, just give it sometime and affront it because you can with everything, you are awesome just for being yourself .

Mustafizur rRhman:
A little child is getting his mother sleeping. The child does not want to sleep. Her mother tried to make her sleep by threatening the tiger and the bear. The child was afraid and asked, 'Where is the tiger and bear?'
The mother said, 'We are sitting in our blossom. Tigers and bears will catch you when you do not sleep. '
The child fell asleep in fear of his mother hearing this.
The next day the child was playing with parents in a garden. Suddenly, the child thought that the tiger and bear were hiding behind the flowering grapes. At the same time he stopped the game and went inside the house. If the child's mother wants to bring him to garden, the child said, 'There are tigers and bears there. I will not play there. '
Even after trying hard, parents could not take him to the garden.
When we were young, we were just like the child. When someone threatened the tiger and lion, he would fall asleep with fear. Sometimes I was afraid of cats.
Now we are young. I have grown up. The fear of that tiger-bear-bear is not afraid of us now. But the word 'fear' is still inside us.
Before starting any work we are afraid of failure. And if someone enters our ears that it is not possible by you, then he does not consider moving forward. From my own experience, we are the youngest of those young people, we are afraid of simple issues. We are so scared that we kill our hidden "talent" by ourselves.
Just think, the things you feared about in childhood-were really a matter of fear? Do not they seem real now.
Just like the things you are afraid of now, after a while you will feel, I got freedom about it.
Let us apply the experience of childhood and trust it we have to win the fear.

Mustafizur rRhman:
A little child is getting his mother sleeping. The child does not want to sleep. Her mother tried to make her sleep by threatening the tiger and the bear. The child was afraid and asked, 'Where is the tiger and bear?'
The mother said, 'We are sitting in our blossom. Tigers and bears will catch you when you do not sleep. '
The child fell asleep in fear of his mother hearing this.
The next day the child was playing with parents in a garden. Suddenly, the child thought that the tiger and bear were hiding behind the flowering grapes. At the same time he stopped the game and went inside the house. If the child's mother wants to bring him to garden, the child said, 'There are tigers and bears there. I will not play there. '
Even after trying hard, parents could not take him to the garden.
When we were young, we were just like the child. When someone threatened the tiger and lion, he would fall asleep with fear. Sometimes I was afraid of cats.
Now we are young. I have grown up. The fear of that tiger-bear-bear is not afraid of us now. But the word 'fear' is still inside us.
Before starting any work we are afraid of failure. And if someone enters our ears that it is not possible by you, then he does not consider moving forward. From my own experience, we are the youngest of those young people, we are afraid of simple issues. We are so scared that we kill our hidden "talent" by ourselves.
Just think, the things you feared about in childhood-were really a matter of fear? Do not they seem real now.
Just like the things you are afraid of now, after a while you will feel, I got freedom about it.
Let us apply the experience of childhood and trust it we have to win the fear.

Mustafizur rRhman:
All people are an unfinished story, No man can do all the things and works in his life..
The story of human life is being created every day which is not to be finished. Many people leave play ground for the rest of their life. Yet, we have to fight to get rid of sadness, misery, disenchantment, humiliation, and worst memories.

I think life is the most complicated things to know. It doesn't follow any pattern. But one thing is common; man is the best makers of his life.

You seriously need to believe in yourself.
You need trust yourself.
You need to stand up fight yourself.
The best and most powerful motivation in life self motivation.
Keep calm and be in yourself always be ready to accept the challenges. Be a fighter be warrior be as you can on yourself. Do exactly what you want. push your self out of the comfort zone and keep starving for what you want because you start to deserve the things you start to the things.

Recently a wise man has said to me this things. and helped me to understand what should I do.

Mustafizur rRhman:
It is a story about a lady.

When I was a student of class 6, a lady lived near our house with her daughter.  Her husband died by a bus accident. She worked as a maid in a house.As a result she couldn&apos;t able to continue her daughter study after class eight.  Her daughter name was Amina.She wanted to be a doctor. At the age of 14 she got married. Her husband was a rickshaw puller. After marriage her husband supported her to study more as she was a brilliant student. After that she passed her SSC and HSC exam with brillant result. Then after a lot of struggle, she got a chance to admit in an medical college. But,her husband couldn&apos;t mange the money which was needed for her admission. Then he came to our colony and asked for her. Everyone helped them. Then she started her study. After completing her MBBS, she got three babies.And now she is one of the most popular doctor in our city.Everyone knows her as a very good doctor.

So,dream big,work hard,today or tomorrow it will come true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version