Educational > Learning English

MOTIVATIONAL STORIES TO LEARN BETTER

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mustafizur rRhman:
I was 13 years old, trying to teach my 6 year old sister how to dive into a swimming pool from the side of the pool it was in Chittagong. It was taking quite a while as my sister was really nervous about it. We were at a big, public pool, and nearby there was a woman, about 35 years old, slowly swimming laps. Occasionally she would stop and watch us. Finally she swam over to us just when I was really putting the pressure on, trying to get my sister to try the dive, and my sister was shouting, "but I'm afraid! I'm so afraid!" The old woman looked at my sister, raised her first defiantly in the air and said, "So be afraid! And then do it anyway!" That was 7 years ago and I have never forgotten it. It was a revelation -- it's not about being unafraid. It's about being afraid and do it anyway.

Mustafizur rRhman:
Life is a beautiful gift Allah. This small period of our life we have to survive so many things. There is also so many ups and downs in our life. Sometimes we become very happy and sometimes we become very sad. Happiness and sadness is the part of our life. When something is going to happen which is bad for us or it makes us sad but we can't accept it. Even we never think that it would be happened. Then we break down and we set up our mind that everything is impossible for us and any possible thing doesn't make for us and we lost our trust. Then we must say it is absolutely wrong idea. We can take it as a challenge, and called it as a lesson. That mean's bad moments teach us so many things in our life.If we take it as a lesson,then we can start a new journey and i believe it from my bottom of my life.We can motivate ourselves.Now I want to share my own experience.In 2015 I have passed my HSC examination and i obtained a poor mark.I couldn't accept it.I set up my mind that again I seat for HSC examination,it happened but I failed.That time I thought all the hopes of my life are nip in the bound.I thought I would give up my study.Days were gone one after one.Suddenly i thought what I did.That was not the end.That time I stand myself as a inspiration.I took my bad times as a challenge and I motivated myself like that if I have to do.Now I am a university student.Still when I faces any bad moments,I take it as a challenge,try my best to overcome it.Like this I motivate myself.

Mustafizur rRhman:

Now I talk to about my brother's friend's life story. I think it is a motivational story. My brother's friend's name is Sushanto. He was a good student from childhood. He always gained 2nd position at the school. When he was in class 8 that time he was 1st position because that 1st boy transferred another school. He got scholarship in class 8. Then he passed his S.S.C level in 2001 and H.S.C level in 2003. He wanted to be a doctor. But unfortunately he did not admitted medical college. But he got to chance Chittagong University. He had no interest about CU. And he did not like that subject. That's why he could not maintain his result. At that time, when his friends were passed their honour’s level and got job that time he was also a student of CU. Then he told that he will be businessman. Then already he started his business. Nobody looks good with it. He and his family were insulted to become humiliated for his education in the run. That time he was very neglected by everyone. He couldn't attend varsity's program because all people think he is a valueless person. All time he insulted from his friends and teachers. Then he was very upset and feasted. Then he decide he should be suicide when he was preparing for suicide then his mom's picture floated in front of her eyes. Then he couldn't that. After someday he could know about BCS job. It is a very respectable job in society. Then he completed his honour’s level. And he started try to prepare BCS exam. He started very hard work, try and try for exam. Now he is a success and he is a BCS officer. Now we can say that, the will of man is very important. People can everything if they want.

Mustafizur rRhman:
A motivational short story of my own

My name is Razon. When I was child ,I have a dog name Tommy. He was very cute and sexy . The dog was very funny and I liked him very much from any other things. The dog was my playing partner for all the time.I was growing up slowly and the dog too .when my age 13 the dog became very old .when I look at him there I saw a sadness of his eyes cause of oldness. It was very bad thing that I cant accept . 15 octobor 2003 he died by a road accident . I saw his dead body was on the way . I shocked ,to see his body on the high way .The dog was my life .There was a lot of blood and tommys crushed body .After he died I am going sick .my sickness was daily daily going up . My mother cant see my sadness. Sudden a day she gave me a cute cat child . it was very cute but I didn’t like her .her name was Tusu .But Tusu was a lot of funny cat than my Tommy .And very sloly day by day I liked her . I loved her day by day .I think after sadness happy will come .So it is now very normal for me and now a days I don’t have any cat or dog.

Mustafizur rRhman:
It is a story about a boy..

A boy who is living with his family.
His family as far as I know they are belong to a lower middle class. So as a lower middle class family boy, he is fighting, struggling and getting troubles in his daily life as usual.
For example, The boy had a dream from the childhood that, one day he will be studying at a good and a private university and then when the time comes up to get admit into the university then unfortunately his family couldn't support him. Because of that today he is doing a job to study into a private university and fulfilling his dreams gradually. So that's all.

And one more thing.. Life is all about ups and downs which you have to face it to live. So, never give up, never lose hope, I'm sure one day you will be successful for today's struggling. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version