Some poisonous Mushroom

Author Topic: Some poisonous Mushroom  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
Some poisonous Mushroom
« on: October 26, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
I personally like mushroom to have in soup and I think most of the people do the same but there are some mushrooms which are extremely poisonous. In Amazon there is a yellow mushroom which is so poisonous that one can die just after touching it with naked hand.The poison is directly inserted inside the body by melting the protein of skin.Here some pictures of like those.

This is a species of Hypomyces—possibly H. hyalinus. This species is a parasitic “mold” which attacks A. rubescens, which is poisonous. This species of “Lobster” mushroom may be poisonous due to its host. Other Lobster mushrooms are red, feeding on Lactarious or Russsulas, and are commonly eaten and  are sold in grocery stores.

Deadly poisonous!

Deadly poisonous! Beauty is deceiving. The beautiful skirt like ring is not always this well defined. Even worms and bugs keep their distance from this angel-of-death.

Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria)

Poisonous
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

Offline hasibur rahaman

• View Profile
Re: Some poisonous Mushroom
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
It's an informative post. Thank you for sharing.
Md. Hasibur Rahaman
Assistant Administrative Officer
Office of the Dean (FSIT) & Emeritus Professor
Daffodil International University

Offline s.islam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
Thanks for essential and time needed post. Now most of us are very much fond of Mushroom and if they go through this post ,I belive they will aware of this.The collection of the picture as given in the post is really appreciable .

Offline sethy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 06:48:22 PM »
We have to aware of those poisonous mushroom.
Sazia Afrin Sethy
ID:101-11-1366
BBA Department,
Batch: 25th,
Sec: B.