are u in doubt?

Author Topic: are u in doubt?  (Read 2484 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
are u in doubt?
« on: August 01, 2009, 05:53:55 PM »
And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. 2:23

Do they (unbelievers) say: Muhammad (sm) has forged the Qur'an? Say: Then bring a chapter like this n invite whom you can besides Allah, if you are truthful. 10:38
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: are u in doubt?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »
“Allah looks not at your figures, nor at your outward appearance but He looks at your hearts and deeds.” (Muslim)
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:58:40 PM »
There are too many accuracies [in the Qur'an] and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.270 (Dr. T. V. N. Persaud, Professor of Anatomy, Pediatrics and Child Health, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba)

I believe that everything mentioned in the Qur'an 1400 years ago is true and can be proven by scientific methods… This must be by inspiration from God, or Allah, Who knows all science.Thus, I believe that this is the time to say: "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."282 Prof. Tejatat Tejasen, Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology, University of Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »
Quran is the miracle of all miracles. To find out more, please surf http://www.harunyahya.com/miracles_of_the_quran_01.php

“I reject the view of some in the West that a woman who chooses to cover her hair is somehow less equal."_Barack Obama

Offline shibli

• Faculty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »
The Qur'an came several centuries ago, confirming what we discovered recently. This indicates that the Qur'an is the word of God. Prof. Joly Sumson, Professor in Gynecology and Obstetrics.