C is one of the most easy to learn languages of all. It has 30 primitives it is easy and the syntax graph does fit on a single piece of paper, which was provided with the pre ANSI editions of the Kernighan & Richie. Here are seven tips on how to learn programming faster-
1. First of all we should learn by doing. Always we should try to play with the code while learning.
2. We should try to grasp the fundamentals for long-term benefits.
3. We have to code by hand. It sharpens proficiency and you’ll need it to get a job.
4. It is good to ask for help if needed.
5. We can seek out more online resources. There’s a wealth of content.
6. It’s a bad habit to read the sample code.
7. We should take breaks when debugging.
Here are a thousand different ways to learn to code. Some people pick up programming extremely quickly, while others take longer. One person might quickly grasp concepts that another finds difficult, while another might struggle with something that one think is easy. Our journey might not be linear. We may take breaks, get side-tracked, or have doubts. We might learn to code, then forget, then learn it all over again.